Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:26 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan smiled, "You are so cute when you giggle." He pinned her to the ground and kissed her again. "I'm very glad I found you." He let his fingers wander down her skin. Ravin was pumping with adrenaline, same as he was.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image

Armand gave her a smile and immediately pulled her up into his arms and kissed her. He spun her around playfully and laughed after breaking the kiss. "Good morning. I hope I find you well. Are you ready for another dreadful day of classes? I would prefer to play hooky and perhaps spend a day out in the town. Would your parents get angry if you left?" He looked at her hopefully and held out a pair of keys that he had grabbed out of his back pocket.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:37 pm
Ravin Black

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Raven panted hard. Dylan crawled on top of her and pinned her to ground. She giggled even more. "I'm glad you found me as well," she murmured, pulling him down on top of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:41 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled lightly and kissed her harder, his breathing sped up. "Ravin..." He breathed. This place smelled wonderful and the scenery was definatly a new place for him to hook up. Though, what he was doing with Ravin was not hooking up.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:47 pm
Ravin Black

Once again, Ravin was melting in Dylan's arms. Her body relaxed under his and warmed impeccably. She panted softly into the kiss. With her lips, she pulled first at his upper lip and then at his lower lip. Dylan grinned down at her. His smiled warmed her even more. He breathed her name into her face.

"Dylan," she murmured, hooking her leg over his hip and shoving him to her body.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan could feel Ravin melting in his arms. He was panting in sync with her. She was pulling at his lips with her teeth. Her leg was now wrapped around his body again and he kissed her deeper.

"Goshh.." He moaned as his fingers slid under her shirt. The warmth of his fingers left goosebumps on her skin. His heart was racing.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Ravin Black

His warm fingers wandered under her shirt and grazed her icy skin. She shivered slightly. She panted harder. Dylan moaned in Ravin's ear. Her heart rate sped up at his moan.

Ravin closed her eyes and breathed harder. "Oh..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled as his fingers graced her stomach. "Mm, you sure about this?" He cooed as his tongue slid along her neck and his fingers wandered up her shirt alittle further.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm
||I have introduced a new charrie pplz biggrin I hope you find her...unique.||

Ravin Black

Ravin shuddered in delight. "You didn't hesitate in the hallway, did you?" she cooed back. "Make it like that again. Make it hot."

Airi Yuu

Heels clicked softly as she walked through the gardens. A mane of beautiful light-blonde hair shone as the sun peeked out from above the thick canopy of trees. Airi Yuu strolled through the gardens, her walk filled with complete pride and confidence. There was no one around at the hour. She smiled to herself. It was perfect.

Airi inhaled the fresh blood of mortals and settled down onto a bench. The flowers swayed around her. Their sweet scent was like hers, attractive and totally alluring. She was still as she gazed over at the dawn. Airi licked her full lips slowly.
She was ravenous for some mortals.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madi smiled. She felt his arms wrap around her and he kissed her. She kissed him back until he spun her around. She giggled. "I don't think they would mind." She smirked at him. "I leave school all the time, but I end up being a straight A student, mostly." Madeline giggled. She sometimes ended up with a C.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:00 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan chuckled again. "I guess it didn't." He tore her shirt off over her head and kissed her chest. "Mmm." His fingers wandered down her stomach and to the edge of her pants as he worked his lips back to hers. His tongue darted in and out of her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:14 pm
User Image

Armand grinned and pressed his cold lips to her neck briefly before pulling back, "Good because I would have hated to drive the car all the way back before walking you to school." He took her around the corner and pointed at a a slick black car. "That is your ride my fair lady. Lets go." He climbed into the drivers seat and waited for her to get in.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:15 pm
Ravin Black

"That's more like it," Ravin groaned. She gasped deeply and leaned up into Dylan. She hungrily moved her mouth over his, making the kiss hot and deep and sensual. Ravin moaned into Dylan's ear.

She sighed when he tore off her shirt. Ravin crawled away from Dylan and flashed a smile back at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:18 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Just as his body started to heat up again, Ravin crawled away. "You are such a tease today." He groaned playfully and crawled after her. He jumped and pinned her down to the ground again. "Stay put." Dylan teased and kissed her chest again, his fingers wandering along her chest.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:23 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin giggled and squealed in surprise when Dylan jumped on top of her and pinned her to the ground. She wriggled in pleasure as Dylan kissed and ran his fingers along her chest. Ravin slipped out of his arms again and dashed behind a tree across the clearing.

Ravin laughed silently, practically soundless. "I will not stay put," Ravin murmured.

||and Sam, Ravin's wearing a skirt xD||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games