Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:40 am
Danish leaped atop a unicycle made from donuts and began juggling random japanese pastries while ninja throwing complimentary drinks to haru and justices tables  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:44 am
Justice clapped at such skill. His flamingo friend failed to clap, as the wings were not made with that ability. Either way, both put a straw into the drink and they shared it. Truly the kit was only big enough to eat half a normal meal. The flamingo was just large enough to eat the other half.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:43 pm
Haru watched with apparent concern, obviously not entirely convinced the drinks wern't drugged or spiked or both. He did, however, eventually take a sip- being as horribly thirsty as he was.

The veryy strange place was freaking him out, to put it lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:47 am
Justice smiled and enjoyed himself at the happy place that reminded him of a teddy bear. He in the flamingo soon grew bored of waiting and fancied a game of tag, smiling and scurrying about chasing one another. It didn't take Justice long to figure out the flamingo was much faster than him.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:49 pm
Haru just sat and watched, sipping his drink suspiciously, and apparently not interested in moving. He was hungery... And things were relatively calm for a change. He'd just sit tight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:34 pm
The two moved on to red light green light, then charades, and finally curling up in their seats again.  

justice_prime

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:44 am
Haru was getting impatient- he had finished his drink but was still quite hungry. "Service here sucks, you know that?" He sighed, and began tapping his fingers in a rythmic pattern on the edge of the table.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:56 am
Sitting atop Haru's head, doppleDanish finished his game of tiddly-winks.
"You do realize that your food's been on the table for a while, right?"
doppleDanish munched on a sticky bun at least twice his size in exaggerated chibi-style bites.
"You should really pay more attention."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:08 am
Justice and the flamingo smiled at the words of revelation and smiled, splitting the sandwich into two and having the bowl poured into two separate cups. They both enjoyed their meals side by side.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:17 pm
"GET OFF MY HEAD!" Haru screamed, but before he could flip out any further, he noticed the food, and proceeded to dig in. Screw irritating dopplegangers, as long as they didn't try to get between him and his food, all was well.  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:26 pm
Justice curled up next to the flamingo purring when he finished his meal. The flamingo nudged him to move, but Justice was comfy cuddled up next to the pink bird.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:28 pm
Haru finished his food, and noticed Justice curling up beside teh flamingo. "Hey. You. What are you doing?" Haru undid his sword's sheath, and poked Justice with it.

"Arn't we supposed to be doing something... or... something..." The teen wasn't sure where he had gotten that idea, but it was better then just staying there...

Just because he had gotten a good meal didn't mean he was nolonger weirded out by the place.  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:55 am
Justice purred next to the warm flamingo. "hmm.... mew. " a gentle smile formed. "I was just going to nap....mew... but I guess we could go find my bots." He then yawned and opened one of his flasks, holding out a little piece of tech. "My bots are.... that way.... and that way...." HE blinked. "let's go this way first, it says there's more this way." (To the bath house... again)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:11 am
The teenager blinked, but didn't know the layout of Byako well enough to realize they were going right back to where they had been. "Ok." He shrugged, got up, and followed Justice out of the strange building.  

Rowen McNeill

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:44 pm
Reiko and Honey teleported into the Plushie palace and promptly pounced on Tobias each biting his arm or leg.

"Why did you leave us? We were beginning to worry when we stopped getting letters from you." Reiko said sobbing lightly. "It was painful to just sit and wait."

"This would probably be less odd if you weren't biting me." Tobias said with a hint o pain in his voice. "And why are you two bitting me anyway?"

"Godd question... better one is how did we get here after those two? I mean we teleported." Honey said through gritted teeth pointing at Justice and Haru. "Who cares about those weak people anyway."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games