Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:01 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir was blasted back and slammed against the wall. Blood dripped out of his nose and mouth as he slumped to the floor. More blood dripped down his hands onto the floor, and he glared at Arekku. "I....hate people like you." he growled in spite as he glared at Arekku. Yajuu broke away from Susanno and jumped to Fenrir's side. "Master, are you alright!?" he asked, though blood also dripped out of his mouth from the shock treatment Susanoo gave him. "Get out." Fenrir growled back to him. "You're useless anyways." Yajuu trembled a bit. "B-But Master-" "I SAID LEAVE!" Fenrir barked at him. "There is no place for weak ninja in this world. I've lost. I'll accept whatever punishment this b*****d feels fit."
edit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:06 pm
Your Rank: Chuunin
Name of Jutsu: Cheshire Neko Henge
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: Self
Jutsu's Element: None
Description: This jutsu forces the user to take on the characteristics and split personality of a being known as "Cheshire" (based off of the mischievious cat from Alice in Wonderland). This is usually noted by how the user will seemingly grin all the time combined with other physical changes such as hair turning a shade of purple, eyes becoming cat-like, or even growing a purple-furred tail. During this transformation the user can not be killed but like-wise can not kill anybody else. Cheshire also has the ability to willingly turn invisible or alter any other physical sense of being one might recieve from him such as sound, touch, or smell. This cannot be done instantly however and the process usually takes a few seconds to fully perform. What this means is that if Cheshire were to become invisible to somebody, for example, the person would see Cheshire's legs disappear, then his chest and arms, then his head, ect. Along with this, Cheshire has the ability to willingly dismember himself as well, allowing him to perform deranged and crazy feats such as taking off his head and then standing on it. If anything, Cheshire is more along the lines of something like a poltergeist than anything else. Though his abilities to cause physical harm to others is relatively weak (capable of only performing things a normal human could do such as tripping and definitely NOT any other jutsu), Cheshire instead uses trickery, mischief, and misdirection to toy with enemies and get them to perhaps hurt themselves. Performing the jutsu doesn't require any handsigns, but takes an entire post to complete the transformation since otherwise a user could misuse the jutsu to make an easy escape at any sign of danger. Because of how using this jutsu makes the real user lose all sense of himself in replacement for Cheshire, the jutsu isn't well liked among the users. However, what it does do is serve a very important escape function. Since Cheshire can also manipulate other's ability to sense him, Cheshire can also easily make an escape for the host to save their life. Since escaping is its main purpose and it is a being different from the user, turning into Cheshire instantly dispells any genjutsu or other disabling affects such as poison. The number of posts a user can maintain the transformation depends on their rank. Chuunin=5 posts. Jounin=8 posts. Sannin/Kage=12 posts. (must wait five posts before becoming completely invisible. must wait at least one post between jutsu activation and escape)

if your using this I'm seriously gonna ban you right here and now
I already told ya this jutsu was banned before  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:07 pm
when did you tell me that?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 pm
along with your chakra bands I told you that
don't act innocent

why you think I remember it right away  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 pm
what makes you think I remember? If I did then I wouldn't have tried to use it on the person who told me it was banned, at least. And fine, I'll edit it then, but I seriously don't recall you ever telling me it was banned.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:12 pm
Well I do, I remember it perfectly hence the reason I knew what you were using it.

Well no I just see as disrespecting me more and trying to act like I'm an idiot like you did with the bands  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 pm
(ps tsunade like strength with great speed would impact your bone hard more than you can even imagine you would be thrown at fast a** speed)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:16 pm
(( About a month ago or so it was banned Arekku asked just about the entire crew to look over it and the bands you made. This was one of the few things I dont oppose against even I agreed on banning it after hearing the reasons why.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:36 pm
((I said I'd edit it. stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:00 am
A sound of footstep was heard out side the door as Raito walked up. Raito after reaching the door paused for a while. Continuing he raised his hand and knocked the door slightly.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:09 am
(Fenrir now stop this bs, you caught my kick? MY movements are blurred, I have taijutsu style that only works with legs and that kick would have enough force to know you to tomorrow if anything, you got bone yes but each time you move your muscles rupture with all the movement you done you really can barely do anything, yes it's one thing to ignore another thing to actually be able to move your body like that as your muscle are rupturing is impossible already you don't have nowhere near strength to catch that kick let alone the speed, remember the legs have more power than the arms so if I have tsunade like strength one finger I crach the ground I can do way more damage with my legs combine that with a style that only involve legs and a bloodline that increase speed that wrist would of been broken even as a Kaguya or at least sent you flying since you don't have anymore muscles or speed since a muscle rupture would just make that arm fall back down to the floor even if you can stand the pain)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 am
(what're you talking about? Fenrir has barely moved at all. His reach for your neck became catching the kick, so it's still the same movement. He won't be able to move his arm next post but for now it should be finebarable. Also how slow do you think he is? Aside from being a weapon master, and having that class speed over Arekku, he's also mastered multiple styles that increase speed, plus the lightning strike fist. If you don't know how quick that style is already you can look it up, but it alone should rival the speed you're trying to hit me with.)  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:35 am
(Bear with it you will never be at my speed as well you already moved your arm, I'm kicking you with flexibility, that is my style taijutsu Grass it increases by ten fold, your a weapon user yet you gonna say you compete with me in taijutsu and in speed when you have no weapon? As well you already been damaged far more than you can ever imagine so stop the bs you screwed yourself the moment you tried to get this close to me, Medical are better at close range than you, my speed at moving is considered faster than any other jutsu even if I was just using first stage, second stage is way more, and your arm really wouldn't have the strength to block any of my kicks at this time let alone catch it, plus Fenrir you would of been caught at surprise at this moment since it was obvious your rpc thought he did a killing move now)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 am
((Well yes, I would argue that. I guess it makes sense that you wouldn't really know since you don't know any weapon styles yourself, but the styles usually deal with improving the user's physical self, and then uses that better extension of himself to reach its full extent with a weapon. In short, his speed and resistance to injury does not come from wielding any special sword. It just means he needs the sword to use the techniques of the style. And I know you're faster anyways, that's why the first strike got in before I could grab. Really though with his arm already extended and the kicking coming at Fenrir, it's only a few inches of movement to grab the leg, so I don't see how that's bs at all, and I wish you'd stop calling that since I find it very insulting. I get that his muscles are ruptured, but he should be able to move at least this little bit, whether it be through total ignorance of pain via the stolen salvation style or manipulating the chakra in his bone to force it over. I didn't say I blocked your kick anyways, I merely said I grabbed it to keep you from moving away. Also, shouldn't sharingan be able to see some of this? In the naruto and sasuke fight, kyuubi naruto was moving faster than what could be seen but after Sasuke activated the third tomoe it was like naruto was moving in slow motion. If anything I think it should be of some help in a time like this. Really though, there isn't much point to this fight, so I'd like it if you'd just let me leave so I can go train my students now. I'll fight Arekku some other time.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 pm
(Fenrir, your funny I have no reason to let you go, deal with it you messed up now, you walked into an attack and you became to overconfident. I have no reason to let your rpc leave now, nothing against you but you know you screwed up. Okay Fenrir think of this, how strong my legs are I run all over the place at an extreme speed as well usually have weights on, though not lately, I have a style use for strengthen my legs I have almost mastered it so now your grabbing my leg and performing two jutsu's? Though if the first hit went through and hit your face your already screwed the rest are just insult to injury. Yes Sharigan is awesome though it doesn't mean you are a Uchiha to use it at full potential and able to react to me that well especially since I kicked you right in the face I repeat face and then added to it. Yeah your styles blah blah you should just get one good one instead of trying to loop hole with all of them hence the reason I only use Grass Taijutsu in a fight, it works and legit. Yeah an I should let you go after your like "Would crew be piss if I killed you" this is a fight don't be a coward and be scared of death, if you really not willing to fight like this maybe you should of tried to run a long time ago, instead of looking down on my jutsu your whole body is rupturing as we speak you been moving a considerable amount from the moment you stood back up and then were behind me you been using muscles your strengthen your legs to stand up muscles, you extended your arm more muscles you really at this point of time resisting that much internal injury is crazy though I'm okay with it but saying you can still compete with me in power and speed when your this injury internally is bs and you know it, also damn getting kicked once by someone who is at level seven of my style is a lot more of a consequence let alone if it's on the face I just made you stretch some muscles there you would of cried in pain or worst with the power of my legs still have, also though you ignore pain the damage is still there it is your body natural alarm doesn't mean that just you ignore that the damage isn't done it's your muscle, bones can't move without the muscle! Seriously your last word in that occ post were disgraceful after you were hypothetically asking what happen if I died sheesh so edit this right and consider the type of position you put yourself in......)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games