Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:10 pm
elaise moved forward smiling at them both. " what is it with you two. your always late for everything." she said grinning at them both before turning back to zack. " i really need to talk to you before we go inside i wan't you to know what i have to say before the others find out." she said softly before moving ans standing right in front of him, her hand resting on his as she looked him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 pm
"Reunion hugs for everyone" Coop hugs Zack and Elaise.
"Dude, we didn't see Elaise and Zack for only couple of hours not years."
Coop ignored Dave's remark. He then goes over to Azura and Niara and gives them a big hug. He then turns his head towards Jamato. "Guess what, I've got a super duper special hug for our favorite grump grump" Coop runs to Jamato
((music from NBC's hit, now ABC's, Scrubs is played:
Both - It's guy love, don't compromise, the feeling of some other guy. Holding up your heart into the the sky
J.D. - I'll be there to care through all the lows
Turk - I'll be there to share the highs
Both - It's guy love between two guys.))
Coop hugs Jamato, giving him a tight squeeze. "I missed you big man"  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 am
((in teal life===> *drops head onto desktop))

Niara shakes her head and walks away. "Come on guys! Come see the city that has returned to its glory!" she calls, climbing up a tall building and standing there. She beckons everyone forward. "Feel free to explore. If you get lost or need help, you just have to call my name. I'm home now, and I've never felt more at peace!" she calls, jumping up and flipping over the edge of the building. She landed on the ground, and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:28 am
Jamatos left eye was twitching as he was hugged by one of the twins,he was thinking about the ways HOW to kill him ."Coop.Never.do.this.again!"HE told him coldly,then he ran to Niara but called out"come one we wanted to go to Niaras and mine place!"

Zack kissed Elaises cheek"Okay i will listen"HE said smilling.

(( *smacks own head*..ow! ><''' I should have known that that had to come!!)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:48 am
((Don't worry, Pyro, I knew that was going happen soon.))

Niara stood in the street, waiting for them to come. She had a large grin on her face. "So. What's the best way possible to get rid of the twins." she asks, taking Jamato's hand in hers and walking beside him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:01 pm
elaise smiled at him before pulling him a short distance from the others, " well, ermm." she said trying to find the best way to tell him " ermm i'm going to be having your child." she whipsered in his ear, waiting to see his expression.  

GAlA_Olivia

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 pm
Nightshade was silent as he followed Az around. These were his friends but he was still the silent type. It was only through Az's encouragment that had him try to interact more with people. At least with these people they understood that he wouldnt talk much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:14 am
Zack first just starred at her,then he tried to say soemthign but couldn't so he just huged her tight and kissed her lovingly.He was happy !He was very happy and this was shown in his kisses,his hug and in his now bright golden eyes.

Jamato shrug"We could call for blaik..maybe he will eat them.."Jamato said jokingly.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:18 am
elaise smiled before kissing him softly on the lips. " so do you wan to tell the others or shall i?" she said softly looking into his bright golden eyes. she looked around her quickly before taking his hand and following the rest of the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:20 am
Zack smiled broadly when he answerd" Well what about together?"He kissed her cheek and then rubbed her belly.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:24 am
" that's fine with me." she said smiling slightly as he rubbed her belly before putting her hand over his. " well come on then, it's took me long enough to tell you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:39 pm
Niara chuckles. "Even if we ordered him to, he wouldn't. Now, let's head back to the house and get some food set out because we know that they'll be hungry." she says, kissing him on the cheek and taking his hand in hers.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 am
(.(.(.B.U.M.P.).).)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 pm
((MAJOR BUMP!))
((EPIC BUMP!))
((EXTREME BUMP!))
((PLEASE POST!))

My Fallen Angel of Hope

golden-priestess2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:09 am
(( hahaha, please let's not let this die now it's been going for so long. razz ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff