Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 pm
(please read the rules Zang >>)

(I still wuv yous!! ^~^ *lets her take the bag*)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:22 pm
Pulling into the school Ares parked the bike and sighed looking at the others going up the steps. He wasnt worried about Hera, he knew she could take care of herself. She was a goddess after all. Throwing his backpack over his shoulder he walked into the school, wondering if he would see Ella or not.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm
(ur a great rper zang, but seriously..read the rules)

Ella and Stella was busy at the door chatting. Ella was talking about the other day while Stella just nodded. Stella glanced over to see Ares then waved him over. Ella noticed Stella waving and glanced over at him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:07 pm
Apollo groaned slightly "Dont ask eris seriously...well i'll tell you anyways...considering my father killed my son..and all the girls i loved hated me in a way...i'm mad because i'm diffreant" He crossed his arms and shrugged slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:18 pm
Ares saw the waving and walked over to Stella and Ella. They were both pretty today but his eyes were on Ella. He chuckled as he got closer. "So ladies, why the...outfits." He winked at them. "You both look very...lovely." He then winked again but at Ella.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm
(( >w> See Rose!! Ares is hitting on Ella! ..... -grins- ))

Hera stretched as she finally made it to the campus. Originally, she was thinking of ditching school and go someplace fun, or somewhere were she can get money... She giggled and she stopped at the entrance, glancing up at the school. She was still far from the school but she didn't mind... Hera smiled and looked around. "I could leave right now..." She told her self. Hera sighed again and shook her head. "Worthless goddess..." Hera had her head down for a few steps till she walked gracefully forward, with her head held high. If any boys were around (and she didn't notice 'em) they would've stopped dead in their tracks, mouth hanged open. Hera smiled as she noticed Ares some distance away.

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Journeyman99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 pm
(I sent my profile, sorry about that, assuming i'm accepted already...)

n a flash of white Zang appeared beside the car crash, looking around. "perfect" he said, looking at a relic in his hand "stupid thing always messes up..." he looked up to see all the police lights and such. "another one of those futuristic worlds...." a police officer walks up to him

"hey you, your not allowed here!" he said, walking toward him "I have some questions for you, what was that flash? what are you doing to that car? your in trouble, kid" the officer said, obviously angry.

"Sorry but I gotta go" Zang said as he took off down the road and turned into an allyway with the man running close behind, when he noticed the man following him he jumped onto the side of one of the buildings and then onto the other, slowly making his way to the top of the building, once up, he ran and jumped a couple of the roofs. "that aughta' lose him" he said panting, when he noticed a school building "well, then, that aughta be a pretty good place to hide out for a while, at least until the relic cooldown is over..." he said to himself as he watched a female walking past the building . "she's a beauty...but ya gotta love this view" he said to himself, looking at the city lights

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 pm
(( -///- nya... ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:12 pm
((Am not, just being playful. XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:17 pm
(( -rolls eyes, smiling- for you playfully is teasing a girls heart, Love. -grumbles and heads towards Emo Corner- Zeus would know about it... ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:32 pm
(Lovers and getting hit on are two different things -///-)

Ella chuckled then blushed slightly. "Usually Bella picks it out, so we felt different. You like?" She said giving a smirk then winked back at him.

Stella rolled her eyes, not caring what any boy thought really. "I just wanted to try these out. " She said pointing to her spiderweb tights. She already like them, and they were klutz proof.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 pm
(( XD not with you two! ))  

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:38 pm
((o.o I have no comment..damn tongue tied. DX))

Ares smiled and nodded. "Yes I do like them. And though she may not appreciate her clothes, the other people here do if you havent noticed the stares." He chuckled lightly and nudged Ella playfully. "Careful now, these arent the clothes to spar in...might be...awkward." He chuckled again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm
(( Cant post anything.. Waiting for Pestophone to Respond. Just giving you guys a heads up ))  

Slayer The Wise

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games