Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

1 Corinthians 13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:45 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

David let her hand go. It was not worth her being any more irate at him. He slowly stood and crossed his hands over his chest and looked down at her.
"Very well, then..."
David didn't wait for her to respond, rather, he did what he should have done a long time beforehand. He walked away. He began to walk down the boardwalk steps and continued on to the east. His eyes began to dry up, but his guilt was still caged within. He walked for quite sometime before he had finally raeched the islands edge. He looked out into the far off waves raging in the distance and the gental swells that seemed to be creeping towards his boots. As he looked down the spread of white sands, he saw figures that he could hardly make out in the distance.

give me truth.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:15 am
Garu smiled and have her a small wave. "Hi there, how are ya?" he sat down next to her. "Looking good there, last night was pretty fun, how it was for you just as much as me." He pat her calf and shown a nice smile. Hmm..happyness something he hadn't felt in a while.  

Krav3n88

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:53 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo turned away. She pulled herself to her feet. She began her slow progress to the beach. She slinked off, like a cat that had been betrayed by it's owner. It would take ages until she would ever trust someone. She had wanted to believe him. She really wished she could. But him told her that he didn't care.
Leeloo stood in the dunes. She stared down at the happy people below. She was alone. Once again. She had built a wall around herself.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 pm
Espenser Bradly was givin the green light to jump. The man who seem to be the supervisor told him to get suited up. Espenser laughed and said. "YEa......right.." With his backpack on he pushed the door open and drove into sky. Espen has done this many times before. So doing this run, he chose to be a bit flashy. So while he was sailing down to the ground, he did a number of complex acrobatics moves along with normal but fun flips and turns. Espen could see the ground coming closer and closer. Now as he felt the sense of danger coming his body build up a charge that countered the force. As his feet touched down. He wasnt hurt by it, but as he did land it sounded like a missle landing as well as the impact crater.  

NeoZeno

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:34 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Leeloo took a deep, shuddering breath. One question nagged at her all the time. She sent a telepathic message, to no-one in particular, hoping David would pick it up. Why did you give me the pills? I trusted you with my life and you made us trade bodies. Why? She knew she was weak willed. Her soldier's intuition told her to stay away from David, but her heart told her she needed to know why he did what he did.

...But who will save me?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:47 pm
Tomeko nodded. "I guess...but I still feel bad. What if the fire spreads and takes innocent lives? I don't know if I could handle that..."  

Sarax Alistair

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:39 pm
( Well, I have some good news and/or bad news depending on how you feel about it. I'm done with this rp. It's had a good run and the contributions of everyone have been okay for the most part, but the rp is over for me. I created it to test a certain format, and it proved to be successful. Thanks go out to everyone who participated. I didn't really expect the rp to get this far. It has to end now though, unless you guys want to go on without me. It lacks a few things and it just brings to mind the saying a wise person once told me,"life's too short for bad rp's..." So with that, I'll probably rp with some of you guys later and to the rest of you: keep up on your rp'ing and always try to get better and more creative.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:29 am
Artemis

User Image

Artemis sat on the hot sand and let his gaze wander around. He noted a girl, standing in the waves. He waited for a while, as the sun shone down upon him. He let his thoughts wander into the past.
He had relieve the fairy people of a metric ton of gold, he had invented new technology. He had proved the existance of fairy folk. He had outsmarted the cleverest people around... he was Artemis the Hunter.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

The Era Of Atonement

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:20 am
That's depressing Novama. I didn't realize how blind these RPers are..
eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:31 am
The ocean ambiance calmed her down as Seira gazed to the endless blue sea. A breeze past by as she ran her fingers halfway through her hair so it wouldn't fly to her face. She quickly glanced around the beach and saw a lean blond woman with a burly, tanned man on one side of the beach and on the other side, she saw a young male, his blond hair shined under the sunlight. She smiled and walked towards the male, her arms swaying on both sides.

Seira stopped to the side of the man with sand caked on the soles of her feet. She turned around and gazed at the calming blue ocean, a smile on her face. The ribbons on the end of her shorts brushed the back of her knee as another gust of wind flew by. "Hm. Beautiful, isn't it?"

ananima

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:16 am
Artemis

User Image

Artemis stared up at the young woman. "If you are talking about the polluted ocean, grey skies and the dying fish, no, not really." He replied. The sun made him testy. "But if you are talking about the fact that this place is the least polluted in the world, then possibly yes." He smiled and one would expect vampire fangs to sprout from his gums. He turned back to the turquoise sea. It had it's beautiful sides. The ones that were not spoiled by oil.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:45 am
((This Rp has been seeming rather dead in the water lately, but maybe that is just because I am not use to group RP's. I think I am going to have to work my way up to a 6+ person RP. What do you say guys? What to at least give this one an ending?))  

1 Corinthians 13

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:07 pm
((Ouch dude...THats cold...and im up to giving it an ending.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:33 pm
(yea...idk its nice to know that this is over -.- lame, sure on well)  

Krav3n88

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces