Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Dulceri tore the mountain side up creating a jagged S as he sailed down. He noticed Krys and smirked at her. "I could use another pair of feet too." He joked. "I think this fight might be a bit hard..." He twists around and starts to skate again. He makes a jump, hitting the grass below with a thud. Quickly though, he begins again. "Let's rock and roll!"

~~~

"Thanks Rygor." He said giving a fake sniffle. "I really needed that. Well, until we part then huh?" Nephilis lowers Rygor's arm and walks around the building with him. "You know, our powers, well, my new one that came from nowhere, are really alike."

~~~

"Man the catapults." Ambrosia said as she lowered from flight onto the deck of the cruiser. "Man the catapults."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Man the catapults!"

The general raises a gun at her and pulls back the hammer. "I am the Prime leaders son also, the general of this army! In his abscence, I..." He stops. Before him, he watches the female transform into her father.

"This better!? Huh?" She points a finger at his head and fires a beam of aura at his forhead and hole is immediately put through it. "Thank you. Now man the goddamn catapults! Destroy this place!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 pm
Krys nodded. "Well, luckily for you, I have a pair of those, too," she chuckled. She pulled up just as she was about to hit the ground, keeping her speed up with the heated air she was creating.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:01 pm
Kenji hesitated before speaking. He didn't want to disrespect a prime leader so he nodded and smiled. "Thank you." he said politely. He still did not get over flying last time and this time wasn't any better. He officialy hated flying.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:07 pm
Rygor looked at him "Really how so?" He asked. He noticed a few similarities but nothing really big but then again maybe he missed something. He looked around quickly making sure someone wasn't around with all that had happened he was sure their peace wouldn't last long.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:10 pm
((wow, i just got done reading xd great story guys, as soon as I get back to school tomorrow, I'll start being on all the time,lol))

Helios looked around something was wrong. For some reason he could sense that others were coming, was it from Shatara repairing his mind? He sat in the middle of the street indian style waiting for his company.

The rain outside of Evermore began to turn into snow. Something was wrong and Amiea just wasnt feeling right. "Nephilis..." she stated.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 pm
Amalia had taken a shower and put on fresh clothes since she had her workout with Rygor. She had taken one of her throwing knives and cut her long hair to that of an odd cut bob. She walked downstairs looking for Rygor. "Rygor..." she said calmly.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 am
"Here comes the God of Sand!" Dulceri creates a pair of sand wings to fly across the widening ocean, finally reaching the grassland that was outside of Evermore. "There. About one hundred more miles! Let's hurry!"

~~~

"Snow?" Nephilis looked outside and noticed the change in weather. He gives a sigh and chuckles. "She's having hormone problems again. Ha! Anyway Rygor, our powers or sorta alike. Shadows can be affected by gravity and vice versa. You can use your powers to make portals. The only thing you can't do is make them pull people in and control mass."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:49 am
{{Yay! AN Epic battle of the nations is about to take place. But who are the protagonist and the antaganists? Will the nations find away to compromise? Will things look up for the world? And why is it snowing in Hydron? All this and more will be revealed on the next episode of.....Our Binding Legacy: The First and the LAST!!!! *disappears in a cloud of smoke*}}

Mewchloe

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:09 am
{{LOL}}

Asani stood rubbing her eye. She walked into her bathroom to take a shower. After pulling down her hair she entered. Asani stayed under the cool rush for quite some time, enjoying the feeling of water falling over her figure. She turned off the water and exitted, wrapping a towel around herself as she did. While towelling off Asani headed for her closet. After going through her clothes Asani chose and outfit. It was a white and red top and skirt that had slits so she could move freely in it. She then descended the stairs. Asani entered the dining room wondering where everyone was. For some reason the table was missing and some food was on the floor but not much. "What happened here?" she muttered rubbing the back of her head and raising an eyebrow. She then entered the kitchen. She grabbed a yogurt and a plate of eggs with sausage. After eating Asani looked out of the window. She noticed snow was falling. "Wow that doesn't happen often this time of year" she muttered knowing Amiea must have something to do with the sudden weather change. She rose and went to Amiea's quarters. "Hello?" she said knocking. She slowly opened the door wondering if the girl was even there.

Kitara walked over to the closet in the room she had been given. As she walked she glnced around noticing the color and hues of the blues and whites and other colors that could be found in the sky during some point in time. She slid back the door and to regard the clothings. She wasn't suprised that there was so many for a guest for this was a royal palace was it not. She looked for something practical in which she could move around in. Most of the stuff was airy and could flow and move gracefully like water. Kitara sighed for she was not used to all of this. She eventually found something not too bad. There was even some red in it which suprised her. The top was black with gold designs and had a red skirt. Kitara then tied up her white hair back using a lond red sash that acted as a head band as well. She exited the room looking both way befor eentering the hallway. She descended the stairs and heard Amalia. The girl was calling for Rygor. "So early in the morning" she said to her as she finished coming down the stairs. "Amalia what happened to you?" she asked with a smirk.

{{Aww I'm going away into the wilderness for the wekekend. I'll be back sunday afternoon. Please don't get too far into the EPIC battle with out me... crying crying crying crying emo crying crying crying }}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:16 am
Rygor looked around "Either that or she's worried" He said. He smiled "but I can see some similarities like how gravity can crush things but shadows can too" He said. He demonstrated but manipulating the shadows to wrap around a cheap vase he made a squeezing motion and the vase shattered. "not as strong but it works" He said. He looked into the snow "But one thing shadows have that gravity doesn't is they can wrap around things and form into things" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:25 am
(Lol Mew. And for those of you who has grown or have a hate for babies are evil. I love babies though I don't like to change them. Lol)

Chyuta shrugged after not receiving an answer from Zephyr since he found out that she was alright or so it seemed anyway, hearing the voice of others he turned around to see Dulceri and his group of friends. He listened to what was exchanged between them all and nodded when his own name came up. "Yeah it will be me. I couldn't possibly leave my nation unprotected." He replied and then loked towards Zephyr as she prepared to leave. "I will. But you be safe, that reject of a nation won't be a problem at all for us, even if we had some loses." He replied and looked as they all started on their ways. He sighed and walked out of the palace to find bullets being fired at him and immediately he drew the dual nodachi's which he held upon his person, the blades of these Unique nodach's were a darkish grey but more like black, he slashed most of the bullets in half, deflected others, and even sent some back at their senders or their companions and within moments he moved with such grace and speed he was able to reach the gunners and end their lives one after another.

(Umm... I'm not sure but the gunners where in Tenshu correct? And were Noroa soldiers corrrect? If not let me know so I can erase that part.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:45 pm
(We haven't used a episode ender in a while. Brings back memories.)

"You've got me there Ry. I can only crush things, but that won't stop me once I learn how to fully manipulate my powers. I'll be...as Dulce says...a Gravity Go--" He stops as he passes a window, noticing a distinct wave of sand coming at Evermore. "Oh crap. This early!? Rygor, we have to go. Now. We have to find all the women and children, even men and get them to safety. We're going to need you, Amiea and Asani to beat who's coming. Him, Daphne and...some girl?"

(Until Manon comes back, I'm going to post as her here.)

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:51 pm
Rygor frowned "Yes sir" He said finding this moment required seriousness. "I think I have a quick way to warn everyone I could launch a giant shadow up but it could cause histeria..hmm..." He said. "Wait maybe I should make a huge explosion in the sky it would warn everyone and we could still quickly get the girls" He said. He continued with Nephilis towards the girls he knew Nephilis would tell him the best way to warn everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:07 pm
"Write it in the sky." Nephilis quickly responds. "Just write it in the sky. Get to a safe place. Write it while we're moving though. We can let him get into the city!" Nephilis makes a portal to the outside and takes Rygor through with him. "I know what he's here for. If he gets into the city, then he'll have these buildings alot shorter than they already are."

~~~

Dulceri cracks a rather sinister, yet sly smile. He wasn't exactly there to stop Nephilis, although that was on his agenda, but moreover, he was there to cause as much collateral damage as possible. To prove this, he created a crescent of blade of sand and drive it along the ground into Evermore, knocking over a rather large skyscraper. "Strike! Haha!"

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:13 pm
Rygor nodded and put his hands over his head and made shadows that nearly darkend the sky. He then manipulated them to say 'evacuate to safety' he looked at Nephilis "I wonder if one of these days I'd be able to block out the sky wouldn't that be something" He said. He then focused on finding the others when he noticed a falling skyscraper "Crud Nephilis you want me to go slow them down while you get the others" He asked worriedly. He hoped that people had started evactuating.

(Sorry couldn't resist a past refrence smile )  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games