Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:02 am
"These two are never gonna get along..." Lee said shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:03 am
Sparkei's eyebrow twitched, and decided to chuck the stone he so reluctantly dropped. But if/when Tsuji turned Sparkei wouldnt be there, where he was?...well he decided to let Tsuji figure out.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:04 am
Lee caught the rock. "I said no fighting."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:05 am
"I know its a shame. They could be a real opponent if they worked together."

Cy shook his head and smiled at Lee.

"Well goodnight. That tree looks inviting so thats were ill be if you need me."

Cy dissapeared and repeared high in the tree. He landed on a branch and laid down. He folded his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

((Goodnight dont go to far without me XD))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:08 am
Just as the rock was about to hit Tsuji, his sunglasses exploded as his Byakugan To Mangekyou Sharingan took effect. Tsuji began screaming uncontrolably as the ground around him started to unsettle in a perfect circle around him with a 10 foot diamiter. With his arms bent at a 90 degree angle, fists clenched tightly, Tsuji continued to scream as now huge boulders were being wrenched up from the ground where Tsuji was standing. Tsuji finnaly stoped screaming but this time, his Byakugan To Mangekyou Sharingan had activated and he had a much darker look to his persona  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:13 am
((I caught the rock, pay attention))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:15 am
((i know...thats why i said was about to hit))"You should have never come here, Kei" Tsuji said as he suddenly flew at Sparkei and grabbed him by the back of the head as he slammed both knees into his chest. Tsuji then fliped around to Keis backside and kicked him hard with both feet, shooting him across the field at a blinding speed. Tsuji hovered just inches abve the ground, his knees bent slightly, and his head bent down, twods the ground with his hair, now jet black, drapping over and hiding his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:17 am
The kick launched Sparkei a pretty far distance, but being the graceful person he is, he flipped and slid on the balls of his feet. "Damn..." He said aloud, "Guess I took it alittle too far eh?...heh." He grinned as he melded into the earth, and manuvered himself to some disclosed location. All of a sudden Sparkei's voice came from somewhere, and it was very annoyed. "You know you JUST fixed this place right? Jeez...sometimes I think you're alittle crazy." Sparkei would smile from his hiding point, but he knew that Tsuji would know at least the general area where he was hiding. Maybe I should come out just in case he ends up destroying the courtyard AGAIN lookin for me...  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:17 am
"I SAID NO FIGHTING!" Lee shouted and he burst into a black flame. His sword was out and his skin was white, black and red. "Now you've pushed it boy." Lee said looking up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:29 am
Tsuji shot a look up at the school roof tops and he shot up there so fast, it seemed as if he actually teleported. Once there, he grabbed Kei by the back of the leg and threw him back onto the ground. Tsuji quickly flew after him and landed square on keis back with both feet, slamming him deeper into the ground. Tsuji then jumped off and landed in front of Kei, only to kick him square in the face, launching him into the nearest building, and crashing right through the wall...as well as the walls of about 5 rooms.  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:31 am
Lee teleported to Tsuji and knocked him in the face. When the hit landed a huge burn mark was left behind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:32 am
Tsuji stood there as Lee hit him right in the face...but no mark was left. Tsuji, having closed his eyes befor ethe hit struck, opened them and glared at Lee. Tsuji then cloths lined him, sending him flying to the side. "Dont get involved" Tsuji said as he began walking twords the whole in the wall, his eyes still on Kei as he watched him through the walls and other solid objects with his Byakugan eyes ((which i might add lee, give me pefect vision for 360 degrees so i can see you coming from anywhere, no matter how fast you travel))  

phoenix908

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:41 am
"You're eyes may be your strength, but they're also your weakness." Lee said. He did one simple hand movement and Tsuji's eyes were covered in darkness even he couldn't see through. "I'm sending you to a place where humans can not survive." Tsuji started to sink into a darkness that he couldn't escape no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:42 am
Sparkei was getting really sick of flying into really hard objects. As he got up and shook his head, he saw Lee flying off in the distance. "Tsuji really did lose himself..." Sparkei brushed some stones off and leaped towards Tsuji, landing a kick to the side of his throat, spinning and landing three punches on his face, and a kick to the back of his knee. He figured it wasnt much, but it was a ploy to start charging his chakra for some radical jutsu.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:44 am
"Sparkei! Stay away unless you want to go with him to both your deaths!" Tsuji was still sinking into the darkness.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games