Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 am
Asmodeus took in the fireballs like it was nothing. But Slayer's blade pierced through his right shoulder. As the sword was stuck in his shoulder, Asmodeus grabbed the sword by the blade and pulled it out. The wound soon healed itself up as if it were never there. He then threw the sword back to slayer as if he were taunting him. "Your going need to do lot better than that." Asmodeus stuck his hands in the ground and the earth trembled and hot lava shot out of the ground all over the place.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 am
Roarke beat a steady tune; he was familiar with warbeats, but they were too fast for this situation, not to mention they'd likely blow their cover. Onyx chuckled as the clone he'd summoned got the Mayan princess to safer ground, then dispersed. He stepped out of the shadows, seeming to come from behind a door as if leaving a side room, which he was, in a way.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am
Slayer Felt the ground shake. But he held his ground and sneered at the demon

" You fail at being a demon. So does your master... You guys are nothing compare to tarik and his grandfather . I will fight you another Day demon. But as of now.. I have business to attend to. But when we meet again.. I will kill you "

He walked back to the coach with his wife and child. He got in and ordered the Coach to take them to Tarik Grandfathers palace. As they began to ride off. He focused on his shadow power. He willed it to make the Fog that he created back in Greece. It did and as the black fog came in. The Carriage went around the demon and headed towards the palace .

Lava appeared around them. The guard in the Couch only sneered but he found a way around it. The wheels of the coach caught on fire. But they stay intact

He leaned over to his wife and kissed her. And then closed his eyes and waited until they came to the palace. He focused on tarik " Tarik. A demon named Asmodeus is burning your lands with lava. Just a heads up. I should be at the palace in 10 to 20 mins give or take "  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:09 pm
Tarik notices that there is something weird about the performers. Their dress is a bit off and what they were playing and the style of dress was a little off as well. He just could not quickly put his finger on what was off, as his mind was starting to cloud. When he was hitting the line between conciousness and nonconciousness in his groggy state,it hits him - the guardians! Tarik raises his head to sound the alarm...

...But he can barely keep concious. He raises his hand and shoots a percussion shock wave at the entertainers before he slumps forward...he whispers..."guardians"...zzzzzzzZZZZ  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 pm
(( Liger a good song to sing would be - Innerpartysystem - Dont stop . Yes it has one curse in it. But you can make that another word biggrin . that sound goes perfectly with what going on biggrin

The Lyrcis -The road I walk is paved in gold
To glorify my platinum soul
I'll buy my way to talk to God
So he can live with what I'm not.

The selfish blood runs through my vains
I gave up everything for fame
I am the life that you adore
I feed the rich and Freak the poor.

I got, you want
It's just, don't stop
I got, you want
It's just, don't stop.

This is entertainment
Lies are entertainment
You are down on your knees
Begging me for more

The road I walk is paved in gold
To glorify my platinum soul
I am the closest thing to God
So worship me and never stop

The wretched blood runs through my vains
I gave up everything for fame
I am the lie that you adore
Now feed the rich, Freak the poor.

I got, you want
It's just, don't stop
I got, you want
It's just, don't stop.

This is entertainment
Lies are entertainment
Begging me for more.

Dear future,
I bought you,
I own the rights

To let go
Destroy you
This is my life.

Dear future,
I bought you
I own the rights,

To let go
Destroy you
This is my life....inside.....

I've got, you want
This is, don't stop
I've got, you want
It just, don't stop.

This is entertainment
Lies are entertainment
Begging me for more
(Begging me for more)
Begging me for more

(I've got, you want
It's just, don't stop)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:58 pm
Ryuu rolls her eyes at the entertainers," Wow...great show Tar-" She glances over to see him suddenly start to fall over. "Tarik!" She says, jumping over the table and catches him before he hits the ground. She briefly hears his whisper, glances over to the entertainers. "GUARDS! Intruders!!' She yells, pointing at them as several guards came at them. She lifts Tarik, putting him on her back, quickly leaving the room as she heads to her room. She sees the servant with her blades," Come with me." She demands as she walks, a few guards following her as they spot she holds Tarik.  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 pm
Onyx shrugged slightly, noticing the incoming guards. He flipped his cloak with a slight smile, throwing a hard palm heel strike out, knocking one guard back with the force. He spun, then kicked the next in the head, laying him out on the ground for a moment. He headbutted the next before Roarke forced the fourth to stumble back by tossing the makeshift drum at his head with a discordant thump. "Nice beat," Onyx quipped, then swept the feet out from under the man before bursting a small smoke pellet. He quickly summoned clones to grab the others, then shadowshifted out of there, materializing on a rooftop. Shadows swirled, then faded to reveal Princess Ixchel.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:48 pm
((hahahahahahahaha.... woo, good stuff. B-U-S-T-E-D))

Eiji's attention is drawn as Guards start to go towards them. He notices Onyx appear and attack the guards. Where were you? I started to worry. He though to guardian, Onyx. As the was about to attack they were moved to the roof. "What the heck, Onyx?! We need to get Tarik while he's unconscious!"  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 pm
Ryuu kicks the door open, a few hallways away from the dining room, and sets Tarik on the bed. She glances over to the servant as she gives her the blades," I'm going to need some help." She offers, the servant blinks. "Ether help or be drained later." Ryuu threats, making the servant nod. Getting a vial she tosses it to the servant, ordering her to drink it. She shuts the door, then throws a separate vial at it. The door suddenly has an evil aura as Ryuu went over to Tarik, she glances over to him trying to find a cause. The servant drinks the vial, then suddenly falls on the ground as blood gored from everywhere. Ryuu smirks in success, she waves her hand as the blood forms into three guards. "Damn it, that was my last guard potion too..you owe me big." She says flicking Tarik's nose. The guards slowly form a unique blood armor as they gather around Ryuu. Getting out her potion supplies, she grabs her small pot and begins to work on a potion to wake him up. The door and guards should stall them, however... She glances to the servant's body, then lifts her up briefly. She pulls her hair behind her ear as her scared eye opens, peering into the girl's soul itself. Ryuu exhales, her breath going into the girl's mouth and nose as the girl stands on her own. Ryuu lets her hair fall to cover her eye, then waves her extra hand signaling the girl to go outside to the guardians.

The girl enters the dining room, her blank eyes looking at them as her soul clearly trapped in the body. "Help me.." She whispers, her voice echoing all the guardian's heads as the girl limps to one side. A guard comes to her, only to get killed by the girl stabbing the guard's stomach. The girl takes the guard's sword, then raises it. Her stance increases in strength as she follows the scents outside. "Don't..I can't control it..someone help.." The girl's weak voice echos their minds once more as she looks up at them from the roof. She raises the guard's sword, suddenly jumping to great heights and brings the sword down towards the guardians. Ryuu gathers some of the girl's blood, putting it in a wooden statute she had. Once the statue died, she knew the girl died. Ryuu sits back next to Tarik, making the potion.

(I think I'll just post again for Aku, this post is pretty long ^^')

(edits* )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:33 pm
Sasori took Tarik's percussion wave full force and was thrown backwards into the wall. She felt like a linebacker had hit her and the wind was knocked out of her. Then, suddenly she was on the roof. "What the . . . where are we?" she says as she slowly gets up. "Ow." She figures out she's on the roof. The Asian slate top was rounded and slippery. As she gets up she almost slips, "Whoa."

She says, "Eiji's right, we need to go get Tarik before the potion wears off."

Just as she speaks a girl comes flying up. "Watch out!" Sasori yells.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:57 pm
Moredred finds out what happened while he was in the study. He finds Ryuu and Tarik on the bed. He goes to check on Tarik, "He's alive, I don't think he is poisoned, just asleep." He takes a dagger from inside his robe and cuts Tarik's throat and lets him bleed as Ryuu works on a potion. "You take care of him and get him out of here. I will go and send guards to delay the guardians." He takes a pouch out of his pocket and gives it to her then leaves out a secret door to the room. "Go this way when you leave and take the secret passage under the palace." He leaves the door open for her.

Moredred goes outside and sees the guardians on the roof. He creates an electrical storm. Clouds start to gather above the palace and get darker, getting ready to form lightning over them. He then calls upon the dark demons of death, there is an immediate drop in temperature as the dark creatures come out of the ground and jump up ready to attack the guardians.

Moredred has one of his general supervise as Moredred goes to direct more troop movements and to delay Skurai.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm
(awwwwww... why not I use my trapped soul girl to distract them? D: lol I g2g anyways >< I'll post in the morning~!)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:02 pm
(awwwwww... why not I use my trapped soul girl to distract them? D: lol I g2g anyways >< I'll post in the morning~!)

((He is just supplementing your possessed girl. That is why the storm is still brewing and the others are just jumping out of the ground. Waiting for your girl to do her stuff. They will jump in when your girl is done. You know Onyx will need to fight more than just one possessed girl. He loves the fight scenes - LOL. I can't post until afternoon so just giving them more to fight for a while.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 pm
((Bring it all on! We guardians will fight them all for the good of the world! xd ))

"The girl, she's saying something. I think she said Help?" said Sasori.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:44 pm
Asmodeus watched Slayer ride away and head to Tariks place. He then created a seeker demon to go and follow them. Asmodeus opened a portal and walked through. He then appeared in Skurai's home in Greece and got on one knee and gave him the report. "Skurai, I intercepted Slayer and stalled him as long as I could. Malfas is dead. I tried to fight him but he fled to Tarik's.", he looked up to see what Skurai's response would be. "Not a surprise. He ran with his tail between his legs, as usual. I want you to stay here in Greece and help lead the attack on Khan's army." "But Skurai, what about the army on standby in Eva, who will you appoint to lead them?", Asmodeus asked. "I will get one of the other 10 remaining generals to lead them. It is a shame to hear about Malfas though, he was irreplaceable. I am going to give a visit to my brother. Have more good news for me when I return." Skurai got up and opened a portal and disappeared. As he walked through the portal he saw a reflection of Budsturga walking along side him. Budsturga was holding the sword form of himself in his hands.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games