Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:55 pm
((Sure thing. ^^ I'll figure something out for a part involving Ivory and myself. 3nodding Now tally forth. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:21 pm
Alrighty~
I will do teh new intro part.  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

And

User Image

Slowly, slowly we are on our way.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

The trip was pretty short and quiet considering he sat up front by himself the whole time.
Seth and Ritter had slept the whole time and it had taken them only 6 hours and 23 minutes to get to Jackal's.
The house looked rough and it smelled even worse.
And that was from the outside.
The broken Escalade was parked beside some other broke down vehicles.
Decker got out and motioned for Noah.
"Everyone else should stay in here. This is not a good place to leave the car unwatched and once we're out of here we'll be dropping Seth and Ritter off."
Decker went to the front door and knocked.
Jackal opened the door and looked to see if he was the only one coming in.
Decker walked in and had to hold his breath.
His lungs felt like collapsing after just one breath of the fog in the house.
Wow, the house was a wreck.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:58 pm
Wait, do you want Noah to come in with him or watch the car? •.•  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:01 pm
Come in~  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:07 pm
User Image

Jake decided that they would talk about it later with Jacky along with them. He heard Max taunting him as they rode in the car. Mostly that he was going to chase her off and she would never want to come back. He tried his best to ignore it and kept her hand in his through the car ride. As they pulled into the neighborhood he looked around and his eyes fell. It reminded him of home. As they pulled in front of the house he nodded at Decker that he understood what he asked and put his arm about Kairi's waist. Partially to keep his mind off the surrounding area, but also because he always wanted to have her close. He was still unsteady.
"My my, look at this place. Doesn't it just warm your heart you little coward?" "What is the logical reason for bringing us here?" "We are all going to die. See that guy there, he is going to kill us with a gun for money...or maybe that one..." Jake gripped his head as the other voices started to chime up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:27 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoThe ride was tiring and left Noah to sit still for a long time. He hadn't talked much to anyone and the fire works Jackal had left him were all blown up. When the car had stopped, Noah was called upon by Decker. He listened what he had to say and nodded. Noah knew these part exactly. He stepped up to the door, along side of Decker and walked it.

He could see Decker having trouble breathing while Noah felt no difference. He looked at Jackal wanting to cry. But he stood still waiting for an order.

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

::fail post. sorry v.v::  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:08 am
User Image

Jackal handed an animal carrier to Noah.
"I'll come by your condo later to drop some of his other stuff off."
Jackal petted Noah's hair and pulled him into a hug.
"You'll be alright without me, Bunny. Take care of everyone."
Jackal hated it.
He knew Bunny wasn't happy.
And if Jackal had a little piece of happiness in his life it was Bunny and Ham.
Both of which were at the door waiting to be sent away.
Jackal shook his head and let Noah go.
"Alright. Go on Decker. Take them and I'll come to you later. I have business to take care of."
Jackal was expecting some people to come by, he just didn't know who yet.
And he would keep what he said as a promise to Bunny.
He would be there.
"Oh. And give this to Seth. He asked me to show him some rings. Just take the whole case."
Jackal went to his shelf by his television and grabbed a cigar box.
It had all the rings he had gotten in trades for drugs and as gifts his whole life in it.
There were about 30 rings including some broken ones.
"Tell him he can keep them."
And then he guided them out.
Waving to everyone in the van and not even saying a goodbye to them.
But he would definitely be going to see them later.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoJackal handed Noah a carrier that for Ham, their house bunny. Noah took it, letting his arm fall with the weight of the luggage. Noah's body was numb, just being there in the house rushed him with so many memories, good ones and bad ones. Noah bit his lip hard then caught off guard when Jackal pet him and pulled him into a hug. Such a warm embrace that made Noah's heart sink. He inhaled Jackal's scent and faintly smiled with tiny droplets forming in his eyes. Noah took his arms and wrapped them tightly around the taller man. He didn't want to be mad at Jackal anymore.  

Jackal let him go and spoke to Decker. Noah twist his mouth as he stood at the door. Jackal had promise to come see him later and Noah would hold him at his word. As he led out to the car, Noah loaded the carrier in the van next to his seat and closed the door. Pressing his face to the window, Noah waved goodbye to Jackal. Everything would be alright, just like Jackal said it would be. He would trust Jackal's word.

xoxoxo"Bye Jack." 
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi guessed it was for the best that they had to go. She could see that something was tormenting everyone, but she knew it wasn't the same thing. she looked around and looked down at her hands in the car. Even with his arms around her, she felt scared and nervous and awkward to be so close to him. She tried not to offend him, but she shied away from his touch and shifted so she sat against the window and looked outside. This wasn't anything like she had known so she didn't see the big deal. She wished she could stretch her legs, but sh didn't want anyone to worry about anything so she just pulled herself into a modified fetal position.

"I'm sorry Jake, I just can't right now." she signed, saying the words as she did so. She tried not saying it to loud, but her volume shocked even her by how loud it is. She looked back at Noah and smiled weakly, "Things will be alright, Noah. Don't worry."

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:00 pm
User Image

Jake looked at Kairi with a slight smile on his face. "Its alright love, I know." He smiled a bit more and gave her a bit of space. He had no problem with it, though Max was laughing at him about it.
"You see, she rejects you. She has got what she wanted now wants to get rid of you." "If that's true then why does she want to talk with you to get used to me?" "Maybe because she wants a real man. Not some lovey dovey wimp." Sighing inwardly he chuckled a bit. Mostly because for once Max's influence wasn't working on him like it usually did. He looked back at the shabby house and idly wondered why they were even at this location.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 pm
IvoryEpiphany
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

"I love you Jake," she signed quietly and she looked out the window. She could only imagine how Noah must have felt as she looked at the shack. She had been that way when the van took her away from the scene. She felt the tears well up in her eyes and all of a sudden she felt a burst of a need to be out of here.

She unclicked her seatbelt and she jolted from her seat for a moment, the tears pressing hard against her eyes as she fumbled and tripped out of the van door, landing on the ground with a rough thump.

She wrapped her arms around her legs and for a brief moment she collected herself on the ground. She wanted to escape this nightmare. She wanted to be back at HMI with Jake. She wanted to be safe and away from it all. Away from her chances to get hurt and find herself back in the mess like she was in the clearing. She wanted it to be back when she hadn't forced herself to go through with pushing herself through her greatest fear.

She loved Jake, but she hurt too badly to be near him. She needed to know all of him, but was too afraid of what her request would result in. She wanted this to be all a dream, but she loved him.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:12 pm
oi this might be a bit of a d**k thing to do but.......
heres a song
its called the escapist i think you all will like it
its by coldplay a very nice song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joXrHKXszWI

sorry fer interuptin but it caught my eye.......  

Ttechnicolor

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image

Jake watched Kairi when he heard her move and almost followed after her. But he stopped himself as he unclipped his seat belt. He would keep an eye on her just in case, he didnt trust this neighborhood. But until he knew that she was comfortable around him again he would wait it out. Though it pained him to do so. He gave Noah a friendly pat and smiled a bit to try and distract his own mind off of it. Not to mention Max was still digging in trying to disrupt him. "It'll all work out Noah, just give it a bit." He glanced at the neighborhod arond them and sighed a bit. "Though I really dislike this place...reminds me too much of home."

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games