Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:06 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito lifted his hand in all the commotion "No one else will be going. I only sent Tavian along becuase a jounin needs to be more alert and coordinate a squad to its maximum potential. I want to see Vincent using his head, tatically utilizing his recourses to figure out the most effective way to tackle the mission. So he will be the team captain" Raito said looking towards Vincent "I have high hopes for you" Raito raised his head a little higher his prosture straightening. Raito turned next to Yumi "Yumi you are a Jounin now so even though Vincent is the captain, if anything goes amiss then you take charge.".

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:47 pm
"sir, you didnt answer my question. are there any chuunin missions available?"  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:08 pm
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm SanninUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito turned his head to the young shinobi "There are some available if you would allow me to finnish my business with these people I will get straight onto assigning you your mission" Raito said smiling it at the child.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:54 pm
"yes, sir." said miwata, sitting down to wait  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 pm
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

Yin smiled as she had marched from Raito the Sannin's house to her father Akira, the hokage's, office. When she entered she saw her aunt immediatly and nearly nosedived, hugged her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:17 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi was quiet as he usually was before a mission. Eyes closed and sort of reduced his presence from the rest of the people that filled up the Hokage's space. Yumi usually did his mental ritual to get himself ready for the mission ahead. Applying his swordsmanship skills of Shukuchi into his mind play, to reduce his still childish excitement to cutting up an enemy of Konoha. When Yumi sighed softly as his concentration started to get raddled when the decent chatter started to envlope into being as rallied as village's main streets where, Yumi opened his eyes and came back out from the depths of his mind.

Looking to Vincente and then to Tavian, Yumi nodded to them to signify that he was indeed ready to embark on this journey. It indeed wasn't that much of one seeing as the 'Valley of the End' was only a hop-skip-and-a-jump from the Village, he wondered if the Assassin's knew of their coming. For they had to know, that if they stab the sleeping elephant for too long, it would retaliate... violently. Sighing and wondering if he was up against idiots or intelligent men of assassination, Yumi nodded to Raito when he gave him the last order," Hai... We will have them removed as soon as possible Oji-sama, that we will." He said softly to his uncle as Yumi started to head out of the office. Giving friendly nods to the group that crowded up the office room, to be at least somewhat sociable to everyone, even though the Uchiha wasn't the most sociable thing in the world when it came to the start of a big mission. Stopping at Jin first, before heading out Yumi smiled,"Do not fret Jin-san, that you should not. You may not have been cut for this mission but you have grown quite a bit since I last have trained you. Keep your chin up that, you should." Yumi said softly to his old student as he had to speak to one more person in the room before heading to the gates. As he was about to pass Miwata, Yumi placed his hand on her shoulder and looked out the corner of his eyes. Those warm hazel eyes that had that ever fiery burn turned a little dark though the fierce glow was not intended directly to her,"Miwata-chan... I would like you to know, that I have not forgotten my promise to you two years ago, that I have not." Yumi started as he knew she would remember the promise he had given her about bringing her friend back." After this mission, and when I settle in Konoha to recover my barrings again in the human world.... I will set out to find you friend, that I will. Keep strong, for her sake." Yumi said softly as his darkened and serious look brightened up when he gave a friendly smile.The young man rather had stayed in the Demon Realm a little too long as the sinister thoughts of the one that brought Miwata pain appeared in his head," And I will have you to know..." Yumi added as just as he was about to leave,"That the man that brought you and your friend hurt will be sent to hell. Where I personally will see that the demons feast on his flesh until the end of time." Yumi sort of had a bit of connection of what the girl was going through as Yumi too had a friend that needed to return home. The one that held the brother Kunai that laid strapped to his left waist was still missing. Yumi had not only trained to be stronger for Konoha's sake, nor just o be stronger in the eyes of his father, brother and uncle, but also to be strong to knock some sense back into the one he had to show he dark side of his Sharingan to long ago.

After giving Miwata a soft pat on the shoulder, Yumi continued forwards and exited the Hokage tower. Seeing a rather highly excited girl sprint in, Yumi laughed softly as it was good to see such liveliness around him. All the pain and suffering he witnessed in the Demon Realm was sorta wearing down on him.

[Exit to Konoha Gates]  

Panthers7

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincent Valtieri
㊋
"The Silence..."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Sayonara, Raito Sensei." Vincent said with a bow as Blaze made his way toward the gates. He looed toward Tavian and nodded. "Time to move out, hurry to the gates." Vincent also exited with one last look of blazing determination at Raito. "When I get back, you'll see I'm worthy of being a jounin!"[/exit]

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
㊋
"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 am
(i'm assuming you mean me minty)
miwata got shocked "holy crap!" she said as she fell to the ground, and saw the little girl hugging and smiling at her "geez, kiddo, ever heard of just saying hi?" said miwata, laughing as she ruffled her adopted niece's hair  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:16 am
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

[[no i ment a giant fluffy easter bunny lol]]
Yin hugged her tight. "Well you looked out of it so I made sure you were still on earth." She stated.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 am
Tavian nodded, after listening to the vivid conversation. So many people were trying to steal his mission. The Leaf Village was quiet at the time. "I guess I'll see you at the gates." Tavian unfolded his arms, and bowed. Once upright, again, he exited through the main door.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:45 pm
little mintchan
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

[[no i ment a giant fluffy easter bunny lol]]
Yin hugged her tight. "Well you looked out of it so I made sure you were still on earth." She stated.

aki jumped up and licked the girls face, barking happily. miwata laughed and pet aki on the head, and the puppy sat down. she tugged the girls hair playfully "so what are you up to, kiddo?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:22 pm
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

Yin petted the dog. "Daddy and Mommy are going on a mission so I had to come and watch you." She lied, Miwaki had to watch Yin.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:30 pm
miwata smirked "liar, nee-sama said i had to watch you!" she said, tickling yin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
Yin Nara
Twin of Yang

Yin laughed from being tickled. "Hehehe."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games