Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:21 am
Hiro looked back at Ryugan, "Its obvious why he wants it.... It was forcibly taken from him by Kazuo. You mustn't let him know the whereabouts of the Shark Skin sword."

[If anything, that sword would look the best with Hiro. 3nodding ]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Three Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

As soon as the building was set ablaze Hana had charged chakra into his fists and smashed his way out of the building. He landed swiftly on another building close by then turned himself towards Sengetsu with his own three tomoe sharingan active. Hana was currently just holding his hands at his sides making no indication of attacking till he figured out a way up to Sengetsu. "I didn't know you Had a sharingan Hiro-sama..." Hana said loud enough for Hiro to hear seeing as he was the closest one to him.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:01 pm
Sengetsu heard Ryuugan's question and turned his eyes toward the ninja. "I don't answer to the likes of you..." He then heard Hiro speak and shifted his attention back to the Raikage. "Its simple...Samehada is mine, that sword grants its wielder power beyond your wildest dreams, and I want it back." He glanced at the summons then he began to actually analyze the situation with his sharingan. "Senin mode? Hiro Uzaki..." Sengetsu placed the hand on the scroll and summoned forth a triple bladed scythe, the weapon was stained with the blood of many victims during Sen's quest for the Mangekyou Sharingan. Sengetsu continued not to move, he was allowing the Chakra Sync technique to fine tune his chakra with that of the wind itself, in mere moments he would be restored to the great shinobi he once was. "Time is running out...Where is my sword?"

(No it looks best in its orginal wielders hands...Mine haha. Almost there, one more post of synching and me wind jutsu is back online.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:11 pm
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The instant Sen's eyes focused in on Ryugan, he would see his blade Tenraiasei pointed directly at him. Before Sen could even think about what was happening, a barrier of teal flames would surround, basically immobilizing him. Ryugan's eyes were still focused on the now helpless Sengetsu. Presuming the worst, Ryugan wouldn't hesitate to kill him now as that was a fairly easy feat. This barrier was basically a fire version of Water Prison, it couldn't be broken or escaped from the inside and seeing as at the moment Sengetsu had no allies, he was done for. Ryugan remained still and simply waited on the others reaction, though Sen's would be the most entertaining.

(WOOT Now way out from the inside WOOT)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:20 pm
(Times Up!)

As the jutsu converged and Sen appeared to be trapped a smirk came across his face, for in the barrier was not the wind shinobi but the scythe which he had recently summoned and substituted with. A clone of Sengetsu appeared directly behind Ryugan. Its right arm extended outward and its palms nearing the ninja's lower back. His right arm formed a single seal. "Pulse!" The sheer force of the wind created by the technique at this range would normally be bone shatetring and nearly fatal, but for the kaguya Sengetsu imagined that it would do little more than cause painful blunt force damage to the targetted area. Sengetsu hismelf seemed to have simply vanished from the area, this would lead the inhabitants to believe that the clone was the wind shinobi himself until they looked upon it with their kekkai genkai.

(Gotta love that substitution technique eh? Ya know the one that everyone thinks is useless. Good news though, seal is broken and the wind jutsu are back online.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 pm

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Kumogakure / Ex-Akatsuki / S-rank / Chiru Clan / Three Tomoe Sharingan Implant/ Sonic Blade Weilder

Hana had already seen the clone form behind Ryugan. 'Damn... he's moved...' Hana thought to himself as he began to scan the area with his sharingan trying to pick up Sengetsu's chakra, but it was no use. Hana sighed as he tried to figure out where Sengetsu had gone and if he was even within a twelve block Radius.

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:32 pm
Hiro was surprised to see that Sen had disappeared but he turned around and saw Sen behind Ryugan. The Nature chakra had finally turned his eyes a different shade and his skin began to get scaly, his skin was stronger than steel now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:34 pm
((Uhh I was in the middle of responding when I remembered in my post I did what I did before you summoned your scythe..so think of another way out. THEN I will respond))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The instant Sen's eyes focused in on Ryugan, he would see his blade Tenraiasei pointed directly at him. Before Sen could even think about what was happening, a barrier of teal flames would surround, basically immobilizing him. Ryugan's eyes were still focused on the now helpless Sengetsu. Presuming the worst, Ryugan wouldn't hesitate to kill him now as that was a fairly easy feat. This barrier was basically a fire version of Water Prison, it couldn't be broken or escaped from the inside and seeing as at the moment Sengetsu had no allies, he was done for. Ryugan remained still and simply waited on the others reaction, though Sen's would be the most entertaining.

(WOOT Now way out from the inside WOOT)

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image

((Just incase you didn't know what I meant..you put your eyes on me WAAAAAY before you did anything else, address me even..so if you have another way out please do it.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 pm
Jedi Phoenix Uchiha
Nightmare of the mist

User Image

The atmosphere seemed to heat up, as if in a furnace. The door flew open, and nearly broke off the hinges. There stood Jedi uchiha, In his dark phoenix clan form he stood, wings folded up, his left eye covered with the headband on his forehead. But his right eye had just finished morphing into his Eternal sharingan. "stand down Ryugan, I'm afraid i will have to kill you this time if you don't." Feathers were suddenly engulfing the area, at a second lance jedi was in the sky, Pre-kasunagi in his hand, and another sword was missing.

User Image

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Hana Chiru

Hana sighed as Jedi Uchiha suddenly showed up. Hana didn't really know what to do in this situation so he simply stood there on the roof top of an apartment building staring up at where Sengetsu used to be, and where Jedi currently was. 'Now we are in for a fight if Jedi came to Sengetsu's rescue...' Hana thought to himself as he watched what was going on with interest. Hana was scanning Jedi from head to toe with his own three tomoe sharingan which was implanted in his left eye.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:36 pm
Austin walked outside of the building and looked up at were the battle was going on."I'll make it up to you Hiro...I promise..."Austin said as he made a series of hand signs."Living Rock summon:Akamutorumu!"Austin said as the ground suddenly began to rubble.The earth behind Austin began to arise and reveal a monster with spike scales and glowing green eyes.Austin made one more andsgin and a wood clone came out of the ground behind Hiro."Hiro get out of the office now..."The clone suddenly broke down into wood."Akamutorumu...Brake it down..."As Austin said those words Akamutorumu rose up on its hind legs and swung its claw at the tower braking it down.Austin hid perfectly so he could control his creation.No one could find him.

User Image  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:43 pm
A loud chirping sound could be heard very closely. Kit smiled as he quickly rushed from behind Austin. With austin's focus on the jutsu and ripping the office apart Kit had a perfect opportunity. With three long jump steps Kit brought his right hand to Austin's back. It all happend so quickly, Kit had amazing speed since he was a former kage and a SS ranked ninja. Austin would need to be on either level par, or better to dodge this sneak attack. Kit had his Kekkai genkai activated his Ranmaru's blood eye glowing in the night. This kekkai genkai allowed Kit's vision to increase allowing him to see through trees and brush in order to find Austin.

(lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 pm
Austin smiled.He had smelled Kit and heard him.Austin jumped forward to avoid Kit's attack."I hope you realize that im helping the Raikage with this battle."Austin sighed."Theres no way Hiro,Ryugan or Hana would die from Akamutorumu..."Austin didn't really need to control the monster at all.It obeyed his commands and it was living rock."Leave me be..."  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games