Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:43 pm
Chi bit her lip " I dreamed that you asked me to marry you" she said softly looking at her hands, she didn't want to see his reaction if it was a bad one  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 pm
Nikki shrugged. "You can try if you want, but you will just be wasting your energy, because I can do this," she said and passed a hand through him, showing him that he would be unable to touch her. "Relax Kabal. They're just going in for a little questioning. They'll be back in no time and things will return to normal. I'm just asking you to be patient. Can you do that?"

John was caught off guard. He hadn't expected that. "Well," he asked, putting the smile back on his face, "Did you say yes?"  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:16 pm
She blushed a cherry red then looked up into his eyes " of course" she said lovingly and kissed him deeply with a cute smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal snapped and she returned to her physical form "My temple...my domain.....my control...whatever i CHOOSE i CAN DO" he said simply "Now explain..." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:28 pm
John kissed her back and returned the smile. "Tell me Chi, what type of wedding do you dream of?" he made the question sound light as if he wasn't trying to get information, but simply make conversation with her.

"After Armageddon, every earth dweller was supposed to forget all about it. However, there were some people that didn't, and it's got both angels and demons wondering. Her and Ethan are two of them. All of the Rememberers are being taken in for questioning," she paused a moment. "Oh yeah. That reminds me. The trial will be in two weeks. You're the representative from the underworld. You have to be in the Court of Angels at sunset. The trial itself is being held on earth though since demons can't go in the Court."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:35 pm
" just you and me" she said softly and just laid down " but what ever it was just a dream" she sighed  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:26 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at him "Liz and Ethan weren't human before it happened...why would they want me there anyway...I started it...I still can start Armageddon if I wish...besides...I would be allowed If you didn't close the connection..I'm part angel.." he said "Why take them in for questioning though?..." he asked "There not going to know.." he said.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:45 pm
"Look, it's complicated, alright? And no one really wants you there, but you have to come. You killed the other judge, so you take on his responsibilities. Now are you gunna keep stalling or can we get this thing over with?" As she said this, Ethan came down the steps. She pulled out an arrow and shot him in the chest too as if she was doing no more than casually saying hi to him.

John smiled and brushed his lips against her forehead gently. "You are something, Chi. You really are." He looked out the window at the slowly brightening world. "Are you hungry?" he asked.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:49 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her "Okay then..fine..but.." he said and kneed her hard in the gut "thats twice.." he said and let her down "I really don't like that in my temple.." he said "Lead the way.." he said picked up Liz and Ethan.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:24 pm
She nodded and faced him she didn't look up at his face just at the blankets and sighed  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:41 pm
Nikki snapped her fingers and a portal appeared. Then she walked through the portal, not even turning to see if Kabal had followed her or not.

"Well it's up to you then. Would you rather have my blood or fresh, tasty blood?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:51 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal walked through "Okay lets get this over with...humans are so light.." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:02 pm
"yours" she said softly " that's only if you don't mind"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:47 pm
John simply smiled, rolled up his sleeve, and held his arm out to her. "Have as much as you want," he said to her.

They were in some sort of round court room. In the center of the room, there were five chairs, three of wich were filled with other humans who had been shot through the chest with the same arrows. One was a girl and the other two were boys. One of the boys was the waiter from the restaraunt. Nikki took Liz's and Ethan's body and put them in the chair. "Have a seat," she said to Kabal, motioning toward a place where a group of very wise and superior looking people sat. Then she walked over to the left side of the people and stood there with her hands folded in front of her.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:04 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at her and at everyone else "Can we get this over with...bringing up Armageddon isn't comfortable...not my best action." he said

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games