Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:46 pm
She smiles"We prepare for it. Like get a crib. Baby clothes and blankets. Dippers baby bottles and so on. I know a store that sells everything we need"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:41 am
Massasooni thinks for a moment before nodding. "Alright then..." He says before standing with a stretch and then glancing around. "... do we have to fix up the house or anything for this baby?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:36 pm
"there is a nursary here. I saw it a few days ago"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:53 pm
Massasooni smiles. "Well then... we're nearly ready for the baby then."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:26 am
She nods smiling"That we are"She hugs him then she moves"Lets go see the nursary to see what we do need"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:00 pm
He hugs back a bit when she had come in and hugged him. He then nods at the suggestion to see the nursary. "Right... then lead the way."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:02 am
She smiles as she lead him towards the nursury.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:18 am
He crosses his arms and glances around to ask "So... you know there was a nursury here?... or did you just find one here?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:59 am
"I just found it. I was never allowed to explore this place when I was here as a child. And even after my kin died off I didn't come here until now really. I hated this place with a passion."She stops before two huge doors.She opens them and looks inside.It was dark. She had cleaned the room so there wasn't any dust in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 pm
He nods slightly before stopping and looking into the dark, but clean nursury room. He nods a bit. "Alright, yeah it'll be fine once we add a little something here and there..." He says with crossed arms, glancing around.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 pm
Luna nods"I agree"She moves and so old lanters.Very carefully she lite them with her witches powers and the room lite up"One is get electicity in this room.I think this room has been left alone since my father was a child"She said then walks around the room and picks up an old stuff toy. She looks at it.It was untouched by time  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders a bit as he moves his hand about to fiddle with the a bit of darkness, which curved about his fingers before releasing the bit for it to vanish from the light of the lanterns. "Yes, this room is a bit old..." He says before walking to look down into a toy chest to find toys stained and cracked. He shakes his head. "... It seems like a lot of things in this room would just fall apart if held or touched..." He says before passing the toy chest to look up at an old picture of what looks to be a clown, though the picture is faded.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 pm
She nods and looks at him"That is true."She still held the stuff toy  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:43 pm
Massasooni looks over to see Luna held a stuffed toy he walks over to look at it from over her shoulder. He shrugs his shoulder. "It's nice, I guess..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:57 am
Luna looks at him. It was a stuff demon looking like toy."This is one of my old toys...It was taken from me. I was told it was tossed into the fire with all of my other belonging.  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games