Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:23 pm
Aeris bowed to Cy and Vincent, a simple smile on her lips. "Thank you for the offer. I will accept it, if it is alright with Lady Caly." She smiled a bit more and sat back on the couch, her arms crossed over her chest. She sighed heavily, blinking a bit. "I really don't want to go back, myself. I failed to fully track down the rogue nobles...one of which, I'm ashamed to say, is my father..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:39 pm
Caly looked at Xi, who had returned to the lobby, hearing her offer. She also glanced around at the others and then said, "That won't be necessary Xi. i do not believe the king will actually go that far." she sat up straight again, though her body had somehow moved closer to Cy where even sitting up she was close to him.

Then she turned to glance at the elf sitting on the couch and said, "Of course it's alright that you stay here with us.The more the merrier. and as for your father, just let it go. I don't see it as failing. It is biding your time. Just you wait' you'll find him someday." she said softly with a small smile.

Marsel_lilas
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:46 pm
Xi smiles at Caly, but she knew form personal experience how far some people were willing to go. Though she doesn't bother to mention it. Caly apparently had enough to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Cy couldnt help but smile gently as Caly sat up only to come closer to him. His arm slipped around her shoulders and he gave her a gentle squeeze of comfort. He knew he could come off as a strange guy but he did have noble aspects to him though they only seemed to show when women were around.

"Alright then, since its decided why dont we all sit down for some tea or a game? Anything to get our minds off of issues we'd rather not deal with at the moment?" Cy inquired as looked around at the girls and then to Vincent the only male in the room besides himself.

_

"I did buy enough food if anyones hungry. Otherwise i have nothing... unless were all up for going somewhere." Vincent said gently realizing that while he liked Kanareshii there didnt seem like there was much here to do. No real working kitchen, no bathhouse, they were lucky they could find a bedroom that was decent in this place. "Hm..." Vincent thought for a few moments but came up with nothing.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:31 pm
Xi looks around for a moment before speaking up.

"We, umm.....could head over to Naga Scales..if you guys wish. They had several um...card games going on there also the food seems really good but is practically free. Besides, I need to talk to Korlon again."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:51 pm
"Naga scales? Ive never been there? What else do they have besides card games?" Vincent said gently. "I was thinking more relaxing than anything else. Like a bathhouse or some place that has a pretty sunset we can watch, or a nice garden, beautiful buildings." Vincent said gently even though he wasnt the one who suggested the whole idea in the first place.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:03 pm
Xi sighs, maybe it wasn't a good suggestion on her part.

"Umm, I'm not really sure. I've only been there once. It is a beautiful place though. The building is made of white marble and has veins of gold running though the walls. The tables also appear to be made of fine wood and are inlaid with elegant patterns of crystal and silver. It up to you guys. It was just a suggestion. "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:04 pm
"Hn... doesnt sound too bad. What do you girls think?" Cy looked to Caly and Aeris.

"Oh it was a good suggestion im not saying that. Dont get so down on yourself." Vincent said gently, you would have seen his handsome smile but his mask hide his face.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:52 pm
Aeris managed a smile as she nodded to Vincent. "I could possibly go for something to eat. I haven't had a decent meal in about a week or so." As she said that, her stomach growled loudly. A sheepish grin was on her face as she looked up to Caly.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:26 am
Caly glanced around at them all and then said, "The idea sounds promising, but I must decline. I really prefer to stay here and not go anywhere. I have the rest of the place to revive and then tend to my gardens." she bowed her head slightly, not entirely sure how the others would take her not wishing to go. She hoped that someone would remain with her (she knew that Aeris would, seeing as the elf WAS her bodyguard/lady-in-waiting) to keep her company. She met Aeris's gaze again adn added, "I do have some food here that you can eat."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:42 pm
Vincent looked between everyone when Caly stated she didnt want to go anywhere and went to leave their company. He nodded to Caly knowing that sometimes people just needed some time alone. Something it seemed Cy hated to do... but he couldnt blame the vampire.

"Here Aeris i have a few sandwiches in this bag unless you want what Caly has?" Vincent said as he handed her a small bag of wrapped sandwiches. Vincent then looked to Xi who still seemed to want to head out, he could use some fresh air as well.

"Why dont i accompany you Xi? You said you had to talk to someone in Naga Scales?" Vincent said gently as he rose. "I could use a good walk, even though we just came from the marketplace." Vincent said softly.

Cy hadnt said anything but of course he was going to stay behind and keep an eye on Caly. He had grown a liking to the girl and he didnt have any real desire to leave her side or venture to a place unknown.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:25 pm
"Oh...it's ok. I'll find something to eat later. For now, I'm just going to stay with Caly and possibly take a look around this place." Aeris smirked a bit and nodded to Caly once again,

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:17 am
She watched as Vincent and Xi were getting ready to leave and was a little curious why Cy hadn't said anything. She wasn't sure if he was staying or going, but she hoped that it was the former. She had actually grown to liking his company and actual conversations were interesting.

At Aeris's decision Caly smiled again and slowly started rising to her feet. She was a little loathe to leave the circle of Cy's warmth adn presense, but her words had been true. There was still a little more to the house that needed to be taken care of and she needed to tend her gardens. She looked at the elf and said, "Would you like to come to the kichen with me? That's where I really need to perform some mage maic...I'm not completely sure that elven magic would like some of the materials that are needed there." her thoughts were on the tile for the most part and knew that a few spells of creation and conjuring could help her with that bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:43 pm
"You know we could restore the place the old fashioned way." Cy finally spoke as he looked to Aeris and Caly. "Ive never fixed a building before but id be willing to give it a try. Anything you guys cant restore we can get materials for and make this place better." Cy said gently as he looked around the place.

"Though i think contacting a furniture salesman would be the best option for the mansion. All we really have is some old beds, and a wallet eating couch." Cy muttered as he looked to the couch and then upstairs where the beds were.

"Should make a list..." He said as he took of his glasses and cleaned them out of habit.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:14 am
Caly looked up at him and then slowly answered, "It's not so much as repairing the place as reviving it to its former glory. My magic is really just bringing out what it used to be....but as for the furniture and whatnot, those will have to be replace. My magic cannot do a lot to them." she eyed the wallet-eating couch and wondered if they should keep it, knowing they might have to.

As her eyes went back to Cy he had already taken off his glasses adn were cleaning them, but what brought a smile to her face was that him doing that seemed so adorable.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games