Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:09 pm
"I knew that guy was trouble..." Anya growled under her breath when she heard what Amara told her about Thomas. Her eyes narrowed a little bit. Now her anger was more directed from Will and towards Thomas. Yeah, Anya hated Will, but she couldn't stand Thomas even more than she couldn't stand the Satan Owl. "I hate being taken for some kind of patsy or live bait... Damn right, I'll help you with this. The f***ing b****** needs to be shown he can't use people."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:18 pm
Amara nodded at Anya. "Thanks" she said. "For now we know nothing, everything is normal" she told her. "But I will be sent on a mission and a few other to capture the girl Aimee, the healer, I've let her know about it. I know you house millions of toxins in your body,hopefully you can 'infect' her towards where her vitals slow down and they will think she's dead already" she told her. "But like I said...we are not to make moves for a while" she said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:30 pm
"What are the rest of us? Chopped liver? You and Lucien get sent on all the good missions around here..." Anya complained with an exasperated sigh. All she'd been doing so far was fighting pointless fights and babysitting Will and whatnot. Rolling her eyes and giving another sigh, Anya crossed her arms over her chest and shook her head. Putting the annoyed thoughts away, Anya faced Amara and said calmly, "Understand this. No promises on this Aimee girl surviving... Once the toxins are in her body, there may be nothing I can do to reverse it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:28 pm
Amaya nodded, and in the middle of her nodding, Anya had come stalking in and walked to a window nearby. Amara then told her to keep Vincent company, so she would do that as Amara spoke with Anya about whatever. She smiled at Vincent and started asking him how he felt and tried to boost his confidence.

----------------------

Armand smiled when Demios spread his arms as if they were wings. He looked as if he was enjoying himself. This was how the world should be, peaceful and carefree with no war. ”Aye, aye, Captain!” Up in the air, it was a fleeting moment where they could relax or dream as Armand flew toward the southeast direction, at least according to the compass which Armand had based his mountain observations on. What Armand hadn’t noticed was that the compass was acting a little quirky, so they may not have actually been moving in a south east direction. Because the sun wasn’t up, it wasn’t entirely obvious, and it was too bright to see dim stars for directions. Upon seeing what appeared to be a large town due to a mass of lights, Armand steered themselves toward the town and landed them safely in hopes of avoiding detection that they were Owls. “And touchdown!” Armand carefully let Demios down. Now, it was just a matter of finding transportation to wherever they would go.

((Edited for night.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 pm
(It's night.)

"Yeah. I'm ready to go." Moli replied to Noel. "I'm assuming you have a way to get to where we need to go in a timely manner? Or are we using one of Dante's many modes of transportation?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 pm
Itachi finally arrived back with will. He had a fresh chang eof cloths on since his last were damaged from fighting will. He had healed already thanks to the building so he felt perfectly fine again a sif the fight had never happened. He stood by will. " so what do we do now?" asked itachi finally. He was wondering what will would say after calling him here right after there sparing match was over.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 pm
(hello everyone i shall be makeing my return...as soon as I see a place to put L.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 pm
Demios smiled as they landed "Yay Army!" He cheered before getting down. When he got down he gave Armand a small hug "Thanks Army" He said. He looked around for a moment trying to make out where they were. He was about to change back when he noticed people starting to walk by. He quickly grabbed Armands arm. "lets find out where we are and somewhere safe before I use my magic" He said. He gave Armand a reassuring smile "Besides less magic that way" He said. He made sure he had a good grip on Armands arm so they'd stay close he knew in his current form getting lost wasn't a good idea.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:27 pm
(( Hey guys I'm so sorry I was gone for so long, I'll be able to make a proper post tomorrow, is there anything I missed while I was gone? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:45 am
((Not too much, Itachi and Will were sparring, Amara is talking to Amaya and Anya...not really much has happened plot wise though))

Noel looked at Moli and smiled. "I mean, it would be nice to figure out exactly who she is" she told him. "But our biggest thing will be convincing her she's an OWL will be a task" she said. "Look outside" she said pointing as a small charter plane was outside. "We can leave now, on our way there, we can talk more, get to know each other" she said.

Amara nodded. "Thanks a lot" she told her with a smile. "It shouldn't be that hard for her to live, the girl can practically never die" she said to her. "And no you're not chopped liver, honestly I wish I didn't have to go on missions" she said to her. "I'd rather be teaching young OWLs how to develop their abilities and function in society" she told her. "But that's another story for another time, I'm sure Thomas will let me assemble a team" she told her.

Vincent blinked at Amaya and smiled. "I'm alright..." he trailed. "I'm just happy to be able to be off the streets" he told her. "My parents kicked me out of their house when they discovered my ability" he said, his stomach growling from the lack of food he had ate.

Aeon looked at herself, her hair was straight and her skin was clear. Her figure was a little more complimentary as well. She was in shock, what the hell was going on? She walked out to the balcony of her apartment looking at the night sky, inhaling deeply she sighed.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 pm
((And Demios destroyed a town because he lost his temper. He and Armand are just floating around now, trying to figure out where to go.))

Will didn’t look at Itachi when the black haired boy arrived even though he knew the Heat Owl was approaching before the kid was in view. He was in a slight moment of thought as he listened to the random “prayers” that were reaching him. Some of them were pretty funny. There had been some times back in the day where he had chosen to “answer” some of them just to f*** with the people, and well… as a result, some “things” had happened.

Will’s eyes were closed as he leaned against the wall armed crossed. He finally answered Itachi’s question and opened his eyes. “So, you want to use lightning, eh?” It wasn’t really a question, really more of a statement. ”Hmph.” The Satan Owl headed inside the training room and kicked a wall, creating a dent, a target of some sort. He looked up and created two more dents by manipulating the lightning to rupture the walls to create two more targets. He then walked back toward Itachi. “Stand here and aim at the lowest target until you can hit the bull’s eye consistently a hundred times. Once you’ve managed that, start on the other two targets. And don’t try to create the strongest bolt that you can just to look bada**. Control first.” If Itachi asked questions, there were two ways Will would potentially answer him. Tell him to figure it out or give him hints… or make fun of him to get a certain result.

------------

Amaya’s mouth almost “O’ed” when Vincent explained his situation. She giggled when Vincent’s stomach growled. “Let’s get something for you to eat. It’ll help with the training,” Amaya suggested as she started leading Vincent to the cafeteria and kitchen area. Maybe she could get Armand to whip up something special for Vincent. “Armand’s really good at cooking, so he’ll make something to fill you up!” Or maybe she might try making something for Vincent. If that was the case, hopefully, someone would stop her because Amaya’s results didn’t always turn out well. As Amaya walked along, she tried to think of where Armand would be. Knowing him, he’d be in a lab or a kitchen. She didn’t remember seeing him since the battle though.

((See next post for Armand.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 pm
Vincent looked at Amaya and smiled. "Thanks a lot" he said walking with Amaya he was silent. Looking at Amaya he began to speak. "Where are you from?" he asked curiously. "How long have you been with these people?" he asked curiously. Amaya was really nice, so he didn't mind talking.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 pm
((I just picked a random town in Pennsylvania; the one with the biggest airport in the state according to the internet. Probably more a city than a “town.” Hope you don’t mind.))

Armand smiled as he started walking with Demios latched onto an arm. While Armand’s red hair contrasted from Demios’s dark hair, it wouldn’t be strange to assume that Armand and Demios were a father-son pair. The scientist made sure Demios was with him because he knew, as Demios had thought, that a five year old getting lost in an unknown city without a way to communicate with anyone was not that great. Demios would potentially have to display magic to get out of the situation. The lights only seemed to get brighter as they walked further in toward the city. There were skyscrapers and tall buildings mixed with historic looking buildings as well. Parks were scattered too, and despite the late night, there were a good amount of vehicles still out. “The city of brotherly love,” Armand read off a sign. There were random pictures of Benjamin Franklin scattered about and references to historic districts further down. ”Looks like we’re in Philadephia.” So, they were still in Pennsylvania. At least, Philadephia meant they had access to a large airport and being a big city, it had to have vehicle rental places and trains.

---------------------------

Amaya smiled back at Vincent and then looked like she was thinking after he asked the question. She answered soon. ”America.” How long had she been with the UNS? At least ten years? Wow, time had really passed. It felt much longer than that. ”About ten years, but it feels longer.” They soon reached the cafeteria, and Amaya went towards the kitchen to see if a certain person had hijacked it. There was no sign of Armand, but there was food in the cafeteria. Amaya wondered if she should make a cupcake for Vincent because she thought it’d be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:43 pm
Vincent looked at Amaya and then the empty kitchen. He didn't know if she could cook or anything but he said nothing. "How long did it take you to get control of your powers?" he asked flicking his hands as nothing happened. "I hate not having control" he added.

Aeon looked out over the Pensylvania skyline. The night breeze caressed her skin. She still had no idea that she was an OWL, that she even had an ability. She pulled out her psychology book and began to read turning on the balcony light.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:28 pm
Itachi noded to will although he didnt think it mattered as he pointed his hand at the targets as lightning flared outwards hitting each target with bullseyes. the only problem was that he was using low level lightning which was childsplay to control unlike the powerful lightning he had used on will or at least tried too considering the results. He tried stronger ones but once they were powerful enough he lost control and they veered off course hitting to the side of the targets. He kept trying like that firing lightning with all the effort he had to master this ability. Lightning was a powerful natural force and it would be useful in his future battles he knew.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games