Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:36 am
"That a challenged, punk?" snarled Armageddon as he readied his blade. He sensed another dark presence and quickly spun around but stopped when he saw the giant scythe the girl had. "Well isn't this just great." he muttered under his breath before pointing at Dragon. "See? This is what happens when you get all shy, kid!" he scolded.

But Dragon wasn't listening, he was staring at the weapon. She must've been stuck in her memories or something! "Alice!" he called out to her, cupping his hands around his mouth. "Alice!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:54 am
Awesome nerd

Vex took the scythe out of her hands. There was a loud howl and black things shot at Vex at amazing speed. "Yes," he muttered impatiently. "I forgot this was bound to her soul but no matter I'll break the chain. This might hurt a bit Alice." He smirked then he had a sword in his hand and cut the invisible link between Alice and the scythe. There was a big loud bang then nothing. Vex seemed to have much more power now. "Finally I reclaim what is mine," he smirked. "Goodbye." He disappeared
Alice stood there shocked until her uncle cut the link between her soul and the scythe then her eyes went grey and she fell on the floor. Her pulse was weak but the memories stopped torturing her but she felt immense pain.  

Rimmi X

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:15 am
Dragon tried to summon his powers to help, but at the time his eyes were gray, and a weak gust of wind came to his aid. He cursed. Why couldn't he help?! He tried to lunge out at the man, but he disappeared by the time Dragon reached him. "Why didn't you do anything?" he yelled at Armageddon.

"Look, just because I'm okay to you doesn't mean I have to be on your side for everything, kid." Armageddon growled and let his blade climb back up his arm.

Dragon glared at Armageddon before turning to Alice. "Alice!" he cried out and rushed over to her, quickly catching her before she fell. "A-Alice." he frowned and tapped her cheek carefully in hopes of waking her up.

"We should get her to the hospital." Armageddon noted.

"What, now you want to help?" Dragon growled over his shoulder.

"Oh shut up." the demon rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers, opening up a portal. "You better hurry before I change my mind, kid."

Dragon looked at Armageddon then at Alice, wondering if he should go or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:20 am
Awesome nerd
Alice's pulse was rapidly dropping. "Sorry," was all she could say before she blacked out.  

Rimmi X

x ReineJupiter x

High-functioning Hellraiser

8,000 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image
Whisper

0`()`0`()`0`()`0`()`0`()`0
Whisper walked carefully into the graveyard, listening to the people around her. "Dang, Legend, have you ever seen this many people in a graveyard?" Legend dissapeared on her backpack and meowed low in response. They found a large house-like marker which Whisper dropped her stuff by and rolled out a mat for Legend to sit on. She tried to get a feel for the people around her, feeling their auras from afar. Someone didn't seem to be at ease, but she didn't want to step into anyones buisness.
0`()`0`()`0`()`0`()`0`()`0

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:06 pm
Armageddon watched Dragon frown at Alice and rolled his eyes again. This is getting annoying, his patience was wearing thin, and it started out thin! He didn't wait for Dragon's answer, he just grabbed him by the collar and pushed him and the girl into the portal then walked in after them.

((To thine hospital!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

L Lawliett Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:21 pm
Law followed Zalea to the back of the graveyard by a huge gravestone perfect for setting up the projetor plus there was two old oak trees infront of it perfect for the screen to be set up. Law got busy setting up the projector and screen leaving Zalea with the chairs. "It's a perfect day for this...and it's almost sunset the darker the better!" He said to Zalea teasing her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:26 pm
ZaLea was setting up the chairs and snacks and aLmost dropped the candy at Law's comment about the dark. TruLy she hated horror fiLms, Law enjoyed them because they scared the crap out of ZaLea and two, he couLd teLL that they were fake no matter how reaL they were, she knew this and these reasons were the onLy one's expLaining why she wanted to come here with Law in the first pLace. "Oh shush Law! I'LL be fine!" She said as she feLL over her chair.  

Z Zalea Ryuzaki

L Lawliett Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm
Law grinned "We'll see about that. Becareful Zalea I don't need you getting a broken leg." He then finished their movie set up and looked up at the sky, the moon was now comming out and the sun was barley there... twilight. "We'll start our movie in a minute." He said and walked to Zalea.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 pm
ZaLea grinned and sat down in her chair and watched the twiLight. She Loved the darkness of the night, though tonight it would be sLightly ruined by the fiLm. "Law this is the best way to end a day." she said with a sigh of happiness.  

Z Zalea Ryuzaki

L Lawliett Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm
Laaw started up the projector just as twilight faded into night "And it will only get better!" He said and sat next to Zalea as the movie began.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:03 pm
ZaLea was haLf asLeep during the first part of the movie untiL the scariest thing she had ever seen in her Life appeared on the screen, she shrieked in fear and hid her head in Law's shouLder. "Laww!!!" She compLained as the movie was scaring her.  

Z Zalea Ryuzaki

L Lawliett Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 pm
Law just laughed, he was getting the reaction out of Zalea that he wanted, he put his arm around her "Feel better now? Don't worry its only fake. Please try to see past your fear." Law said calmly knowing his comment would drive Zalea either insane or make her try to toughen up for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:08 pm
ZaLea sniffLed and said "I'm fine I was just haLf asLeep that's aLL!" But stiLL heLd onto Law's arm for comfort. 'This is going to be the longest hour and a haLf in my Life!' she thought and tried to not be scared but every now and then let out screams and Looked behind her trying to make sure there was no one in the dark that was going to scare her or something.  

Z Zalea Ryuzaki

L Lawliett Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:44 am
Law watched Zalea and laughed at her nervousness "No one's there it's fine Zalea I promise I won't let any thing or anyone hurt you ever again 'k?" He said trying to make her calm down and watch the movie with him instead of staring out into the shadows of the graveyard.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games