Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm
He clacked his beak playfully at Kirias's words, then rose to his feet, tail flicking back and forth slowly. He looked around, then realized that he'd never really been in the Den before; he had no clue where a place to sleep was. And his own little Aerie was a good hours flight away...

" Kirrrriass, I don't ssssuppossse you know of any convienant placessss for me to sssssleep in the Den itssself? I jusssst rrrrealized that I've neverrrr rrrreally been insssside the Den Beforrrre, and my own Aerrrie issss quite a wayssss off..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:50 pm
(is it to late to join?)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:19 pm
Kirias thought for a moment. "Well you see..." she said sheepishly, "I've only been in here once before, so I don't really know either. She knew of the hot springs chamber, which they were currently in, Kaishin's room, which was freakin' huge! She also thought that Larka had her own room as well. There was also the feast hall and the chamber where the other wolves slept. For a Wolf's Den, it was quite expansive.
Kaishin awoke again to overhear their conversation. "Since I'll be stuck here tonight, the two of you may use my chamber... just don't touch anything".
Kirias was surprised, Kaishin was letting them use his room!? "It's okay, we really couldn't..."
"It's fine" Kaishin interupted, "It's only for tonight, I'll arrange something more permanent tomorrow".
Kirias bowed, "Thank you Kaishin. You have our gratitude". She turned back to Bakher, "Come this way".
She led him to Kai's room, it was dimly lit by the fire runestones in the ceiling. Kirias arranged a bundle of hay for Bakher to sleep on then she clawed at the ground until she had a soft pile of earth to sleep on. Laying down on the ground she gazed up at the ceiling. "It's been quite a day huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:11 am
I froze, my heart skipping a beat. I looked around the dark to see another figure. Oh s**t, I thought and slowly began to back away with my large tail tucked around my legs. I hadn't realized that this place was taken.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:18 am
{It is open priest, please read the rules and follow them accordingly.}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:45 pm
Kaishin closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but it was futile. The re-appearance of Raiden had him greatly concerned. Why now, of all times? he thought to himself. Why would Raiden suddenly show up again? Was he looking for revenge? Or was it something else?

Now that his wounds had healed, the amount of blood loss had made him extremely hungry. He got out of the pool and made his way to the feast hall. He could smell the boar he had caught earlier and he really needed some food. As he walked, more concerns entered his head. He knew that Raiden showing up like this upset him, but it would affect Larka even more. She was closest to him and felt his cruelty first hand.

Once he reached the hall he saw that there wasn't much left of the carcass. "That's just great" he muttered "I hate leftovers". he took the last few strips of meat, but it was nowhere near enough. he put his nose to the ground and went into hunter mode. There had to be something to eat around here and he was going to find it!

(I think Kai's lazed around long enough! And now he's hungry. very, very hungry... RUN!!)  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:35 pm
Kiba jumped in front of the leopard, stopping her from leaving. He circled around her, looking for signs of who she is. "Do you mean the pack any harm and will you tell anyone of this location?" He asked her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 pm
I stopped and scooted away from the wolf. I did not like being so close to others.

"The pack? You mean, there is an entire pack of wolves here?" Oh man, what did I get myself in to, I added inside my mind. "I never meant anyone any harm." I added quickly, hoping this wolf was not one who was quick to jump to conclusions.

I sniffed the air, opening my mouth a little, trying to get a better idea of where I was. I could smell at least two different scents. Then the woods and earth blocked the others. Or maybe the trails were too old for me to detect. Either way, only two as of right now.

My fur bristled as I realized I was out numbered.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:40 pm
"If you mean no harm, then you can stay. Don't worry about the other scent, it's just a pup who joined the pack." He moved deeper into cave and turned to the leopard. "You might want to move in deeper, the cold will get you from there. I am Kiba, the guardian of the pack."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:59 pm
Username: undeadpriest15
Name: priest
Species: shelarm (a species of lizards)
Pack position: none
Appearance:a dark green scaled, shadow, his left arm is coated in a full rag, he for some reason shows hate towards all wolfs and dogs, but he doesn't hate them.... he is seen in some robes or a suit, always with something to say
Home: it is said he lives in the swamp somewhere but only he knows for sure.
History:priest has been wandering the forest always looking for someone or something to find and buy, or sell he is always searching for stuff. he has had a history of selling things to the wolfs before and he has had a history with the wolves before and he seems that parts of this history seem to be untold. for in the past mostly cause of his actions he has been injured from the wolves (the reason for his left arm in a rag) it might of been his fault, but he still blames them for it.
(is this ok?)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:19 pm
{Fine, but if you're going to have missing parts of your history, you must change the profile to suit it before revealing it in the RP. No surprise stuff without notifying me first.}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:43 am
I could feel the cold already moving in. Even with my thick fluffy fur I still hated it. I followed quietly, looking at all the shadows to make sure there was nothing else there.

"My name is Aakosir," I said quietly, my eyes still scanning the walls of the cave.

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:11 am
"Don't worry. Besides you, the pup, and myself, no one knows of this location." He moved the final length, his den between the packs home and the outside. The room was lit by several crystals, all of different colors. He looked over to the pup and place the boar's hide back on her. "Enjoy yourself. This is as far as you go until the alpha says otherwise."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:16 pm
-priest just laying on a branch was just there awake and aware, but he just was being lazy-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 pm
The Final Kira
"Don't worry. Besides you, the pup, and myself, no one knows of this location." He moved the final length, his den between the packs home and the outside. The room was lit by several crystals, all of different colors. He looked over to the pup and place the boar's hide back on her. "Enjoy yourself. This is as far as you go until the alpha says otherwise."

Sunshine snuggled under the hide. It was so warm here; she loved it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games