Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Erok75

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:00 am
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus smiled and put her arm around Onaka, "It's nice being with you too," He said cheerfully. Then he remembered something from earlier, "Wait, didn't you have classes today?" He asked in a slighly panicked tone, "Won't you get in a ton of trouble if somebody sees you here?" Lazarus didn't know Black Rose's policy regarding truancy, but he remembered that at one of his old schools if you were caught outside class during school you would be caned. His mind started worrying about if Onaka was caught, since this school seemed to be far more extreme than he had expected he wondered if they would adapt their punishments to suit the people that were going to be punished. Then he asked "Do you know if the school has a policy on truancy?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:21 am
User Image

Onaka Giggled To Lazarus's Concern. "Its Fine Really. Lazarus Im Old, I Already Know What They Are Going To Teach Anyway. I Just Go To Past The Time. I Enrolled Here Because There Are People Like Me Around. You Know?" She Smiled At Lazarus And Continued. "But If Your Really Concerned I Could Go. Im Not Very Sure If The School has A Policy." She Said Standing Up And Gathering Her Belongings Off Of The Towel.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
As Onaka gathered her things from the towel Lazarus stood up, "No, that's not what I meant" He said, realizing he might have upset Onaka. "We can stay here if you want, I don't have a problem with that" Lazarus like being out like this with Onaka, but he did realize that they were both enrolled at a school, not a beach club. "Whatever you want to do, I'll follow you anywhere."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

"hmm? Oh Its Alright, I Need To Get Out Of The Sun Anyway. Even Though Theres A Barrier Its Still realy Hot." She Said Giggling And Smiling. "Want To Go To My Dorm? I Was Suppose To meet Drake There." She Grabbed Her Clothes. "Im Gonna Go Change Okay?" She Said Walking Back To The Portable Bathroom.

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:19 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus was a little crestfallen when Onaka went away to change, but realized it was for the best, he didn't want her burning to a crisp in the sun after all. Walking over into another portable toilet he began changing into his clothes. He thought about the classes he was going to be heading to tomorrow and wondering if Onaka and him had any classes together.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm
As she finished changing, she stepped out of the portable. She assumed he went into one already so she waited for him. Holding her hand over her eyes like a visor, she stared into the ocean's beauty. Then onaka looked away remembering how it almost killed lazarus. "awww.." onaka pouted noticing little kids destroying her sand castle.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:12 am
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
As Lazarus walked out of the bathroom he found Onaka standing there waiting for him, walking to stand next to her he saw children destroying the castles they had built on the beach. "Well, at least they aren't throwing things at us." He said in a slightly cheerful tone, then looking at Onaka he said "Still a shame though. So, where are we headed milady?" He said in a joking tone of voice holding out his arm so that she could take it

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:39 am
Onaka smiled at how cute Lazarus sounded when he said 'milady'. She played along and held his arm. "To my dorm sir. Drake is waiting fo us." Smiling she led lazarus away from the beach and to her dorm.  

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:27 pm
Miles flew over the beach and landed in a soft spot, leaving his wings out to keep people away.

"If I can't buy tools, I'll just have to dig for materials."

He began to walk around the beach, feeling for a spot where he could easily dig with his hands, while also using his super strong sense of smell to locate metal beneath the sand. Finding a decent spot, he extended his claws and began to dig a hole in the beach. After a few minutes, his claws struck something with a loud clang and he pulled out a large rock covered in a spiderweb of dull grey metal.

"Iron. It'll work."

He picked up the rock and left the beach, headed back to his cave.

(OOC: Exit to Miles' Cave.)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 pm
Seravious

User Image

Smiling to themselves as they neared the beach, the young girls looked behind htem to Miles for a moment before scanning the beach, sure enough, they instantly found their cousin. "she's there...." they sighed, pointing to a young girl with hair that constantly faded from black to silver. "Iris!!!! iris!!!" they grinned, running over and hugging her.
"hey girls. what's up?" the woman laughed softly, hugging her sisters close.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:35 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles followed behind the girls and waited to be introduced to the girl.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:41 pm
Seravious

after a few moments of the twins explaining things to their cousin, the trio slowly walked back over to him. "iris, this is Miles.... he's gonna help us get our mommies back from the hag...." they mumbled, holding her hands. "miles, this is our cousin Iris."
"hm... hello there." iris smiled softly, scooping lavender up into her arms as she looked at him. "the girls tell me you want some help....?"  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:39 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Yeah. Real quick. Don't touch me. Alright. Now to business. Their grandmother is the goddess of discord, and I need a weapon of order and law to defeat her. Well, slow her down long enough to do what needs to be done."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:47 pm
Seravious

"hm... alright...." she smiled softly, her eyes flickering silver for a moment before a long black and navy staff formed. "will this work? the staff of time is my own personal weapon... it'll return on its own after you've finished with it. " she grinned and held it out to him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

Miles shook his head.

"No. The opposite of discord is harmony. A weapon blessed by the goddess of harmony would suffice, but to do that we'd need to find an angel. Which is where you come in. Do you know any angels?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games