Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:18 pm
So, here's a little piece of news, that might be disappointing to some of you who are actually gonna bother with this game.

According to a recent interview with Richard Waugh, he actually recorded all the dialogue for Umbrella Chronicles. However, Capcom Re-Recorded it with that Douglas guy, because they wanted a non-union California actor. (Reasons, unknown, but I'm guessing it was less expensive.)
And according to Waugh, the same guy will be doing Wesker's voiceovers in RE5.

I'll put the full article on RCT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:42 pm
Question: Who thinks they might link Billy Cohen into RE5 at some point? I've been thinking about it ever since they put RE5 location in Africa, where Billy had been framed for the 23 murders.  

PQ and Retrostacja

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:09 am
It's possible. I think I mean it could happen I think I would laugh I really didn't like Billy. So yeah no hard feelings if he made it in or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
So, here's a little piece of news, that might be disappointing to some of you who are actually gonna bother with this game.

According to a recent interview with Richard Waugh, he actually recorded all the dialogue for Umbrella Chronicles. However, Capcom Re-Recorded it with that Douglas guy, because they wanted a non-union California actor. (Reasons, unknown, but I'm guessing it was less expensive.)

That's not a bad thing at all. They didn't waste good talent, and they still aren't going to. I'm not crying. biggrin  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:05 pm
crying Our little Canas is all growing up on us!!

Him and his optimism.... gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:29 pm
Like a beautiful ray of sunshine that rains upon Leon and his ghostly pale skin until his skin burns off. heart  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:24 pm
Canas Renvall
Like a beautiful ray of sunshine that rains upon Leon and his ghostly pale skin until his skin burns off. heart

*snerk* Unless Ashley doesn't drive him to the point of ripping it off, first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:28 pm
Let's have a little bit of both why not?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

User Image

Holy ******** I'm about to go Super Sayian on Capcom.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:56 pm
Why? Rejoice! That Waugh won't be forced to work on this lost cause of a franchise.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:39 pm
Yeah... I'm glad Waugh will be moving on to bigger and better projects. MORE SCREENTIME, I SAY!!!!

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:54 pm
Waugh should voice over the Antagonist in the next Metal Gear game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:44 am
I was just watching the Sony E3 press conference and they flashed a clip of RE5... And there's that one dude in a white suit who sounds like Salazar... Wow... You know, I'd like to pick on the various things about the game... But if the game is gonna have ridiculous things like that in it, it almost takes all the fun out of picking on it. I mean, if the game makes a joke out of itself, what's the point of other people making jokes out of it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:26 am
Bio, if that's the guy I'm thinking it is, his face looks like someone smashed it in with a shovel a few times, and then ran it over with a tank.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:40 am
The one who's all like, "Let's start the fireworks!"  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games