Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:56 am
"Well then." Henry stared at Jack, impressed. "Sounds like we're cleared then." He chuckled as Alona wandered over to the desk.

"No, no. Nothing right now." He sighed. "I don't need an underground war on my hands, although I fear I may get one with your boss' death.

"And I try to leave the police as much as I can for good reason, Jack." Henry looked back at him with a tired expression, not wanting to go through the conversation again. "If I buy out police too much, someone within, someone like Enzo, gets sniffing around and stumbles upon the operation. So then they either bust it up, we let them in - which is a high risk, or we kill them.

"Besides, I'm already paying off the citizens to turn the other cheek should they see something, or suddenly decide to not press charges when you assault them over cinnamon."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:01 am
"The SIGN said cinnamon I was LIED to!" Jack retorted, his eye twitching.
"But yeah, I see your point." he added with a grunt.

"Just remember, if you need a certain officer to disappear, just say so.."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:22 pm
"Doesn't mean you should destroy the shop, Jack." Henry sighed heavily.

"And you know what my answer is already to that offer, Jack."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:17 pm
"Suit yourself.." Jack grunted, giving a shrug.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:40 pm
Alona raised an eyebrow when she heard the exchange between Jack and Henry. It sounded like Jack had gone on a rampage over cinnamon. An image of that appeared in her mind and that made her laugh aloud suddenly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 pm
Henry looked curiously at Alona as she burst into random laughter. "Something funny?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:46 pm
"It's nothing," Alona replied, still laughing.
After a while, she caught her breath and composed herself. She looked to Henry and smiled.
"Soo, what will be doing now?" Alona asked as she sat on his desk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:07 pm
"Well, since Jack took the liberty of coming here, perhaps we can nicely ask our Uncle Jack to take you to get proper business attire so you can start work." Henry replied, looking at Jack with a casual smile.

"What do you say, Uncle Jack?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:35 pm
"You going to be alright on your own?" Jack asked, looking at Hentry with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't have a problem with taking her to the nearest store, I just don't want to leave you alone with your.....'Devices'...."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 pm
"Fine with me," Alona replied, getting off the desk.
She walked over to the door and leaned against the wall while she waited for Jack to finish his conversation with Henry. She found it amusing with how protective Jack was of Henry, although protective wasn't the right word...  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:49 pm
"I think I can handle my anger for an overly curious cop longer and better than you can." Henry replied coolly, giving a forced smile which did no good in hiding his anger for their surprise interrogation.

"I don't destroy stores over simple issues. And on that note, when you're done with Alona, check the children. I have no doubt our rat is trying to get to them too."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:59 pm
"Oh trust me." Jack chuckled as he made his way to the door.
"I've made it very clear to him that if he goes near those two, I'm snapping his neck, and feeding his body to the wolves." he added, before looking to Alona.
"Are you ready to go?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:12 pm
"Still though." Henry sighed worriedly.

"Check on the children. Enzo isn't known amongst us for listening."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:21 pm
"Should I drop her off back here, or take her with me when I check on them?" Jack asked, looking back at Henry.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:00 am
"She isn't one for kids. If its more convient to keep her, then do so. But try to get her back so we can start work."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games