Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 am
Everything that went on above him in the house, Nikolai heard, the appearance of the light herald was a strange one, but a welcome one for Nik. He turned the music on his headphones down and floated up. Sticking his head out of the shadow on the floor in front of the couch, Nik tried to get the light herald's attention. "Hey, hey you, Light Herald. L, right? Do you know Sydney? The Darkness Herald? Are you friends with her? Would you be willing to help her in a time of crisis?" Yes, Nik was stepping up his game, he was trying to recruit the herald of light to help the herald of darkness. If it worked, he'd have a pretty good ally when helping Syd, if not, Nik would just have to deal with the people he already had helping him, if they were going to help him that is. Nik swayed back and forth, smiling lightly, only is head sticking out of the floor as he waited for the herald's answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:46 am

((TFP---Raven))

“It‘s snowing…”The words were lightly spoken and hung in the air. “Kojiro” Raven watched the slow falling flakes of white in silence. She took one step forward and faltered slightly. She needed to rest. Her body had been pushed to its limit she had pushed her luck a bit too much in her fight against Roulin. But the next time they fight she will be ready and stronger for whatever the damn Life Owl had up his sleeve. “Nova, can you see to it that those who are dead are buried with the utmost respect. I don’t wish to see their bodies in my town anymore…” The words to some might have sounded a bit harsh…but there was no point in lingering on those who have passed away. Raven would pay her respects to Aaliyah and Nathaniel in time…But for now she couldn’t even bare looking at their faces… “They will have their revenge. I will personally see to it personally.” Slowly, the Fallen Phoenix leader began to walk away to find a place to rest for a few hours and perhaps seek some medical treatment.

((TFP---Serena))

Serena stood a few paces away from Kojiro as the young Owl grieved other a fallen comrade. Many times before she had seen this kind of thing, but it was never with children. Still her expression remained empty. “This is war…the very beginning of war. He will lose so much more in time.” As sad as it was to stand there and watch, Serena knew that this is what he needed in order to grow stronger. Losing someone who you cared for enough to call them family, can either make you stronger or destroy you. And she was not about to let the ice user be destroyed. Not yet. “Damn its cold..” Serena thought while hugging her long cardigan tighter around her. “Affecting the temperature and the weather with his emotions.” She held out a hand and watched a few flakes land where her warm skin should be.

After a few minutes, it appeared that Kojiro had passed out. “About time as well. It doesn’t take a genius to spot an injured person close to passing out.” The woman dropped her invisibility act and approached the young Owl. She glanced down and the bloodied blonde haired deceased boy and shock her head. “A gun done that.” She knelt down for a closer look before sighing “A bit messy…must have been a hit taken at the last moment or accidentally. Either way, the gun used packed a punch.” Her eyes then fell on her target. He was out for the count so she began to check for any serious injuries that might need tending to there and then. Once she was happy, she hoisted the boy up and into her arms. She was not the strongest of people, but she had leaned long ago how to carry bodies from one place to another. Leaving a dead body out in the open when breaking an entry was one way to attract unwanted attention.

Lucky for Serena, the boy had had located his dead friend not to far away from the hotel that she had claimed as her new (temp) home. The time it took to get back was doubled due to the extra weight and the snow. “I hate this weather.” No one seemed to pay any heed to the white haired female, those who had began to clear the city of bodies and debris were far to busy to even batter an eyelid at the woman. Perfect. “Home sweet home!” Serena declared with half a grin. She laid the boy on the bed. “Now…its just a case of waiting…boring.” She rubbed the bridge of her nose and headed to the bathroom to grab a damp cloth and a bowl of luke warm water. Slowly and gently she began to clean the numerous cuts that the kid had obtained from fighting. When one cut was cleaned she bandaged it up. “Great, now I’m acting like a f*****g nurse.”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 am
((UNS - Will))

"Heh." A somewhat amused grin formed on Will's face as Roulin commented on the nice night and how the Satan Owl had "suffered" at the hands of Anya and Noel. "Sure, you find that funny, hmm?" His eyes narrowed, but then Will broke into a chuckle too. That simmering was still there, but he was restraining himself. The blonde man could keep his composure without killing everyone around him if he wanted to. "Barf bag? Why bother? Just throw up on ole Tom. Won't make him smell any worse." He arched forward, bobbing his head in front of Roulin, looking at his purple eyes with that message, "Just a matter of time, Roulin."

((Edited.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:43 am
Lorna couldn't deny that she wasn't disappointed that Soliel wouldn't tell her. But she also understood. There were some thoughts that were private. Either that, or he didn't trust her enough. She didn't blame him if he didn't. After all, they had only known each other for a short time. It might take a lot for Soliel to trust anyone. Or perhaps Lorna was just reading too much into it. She nodded understandingly. "Well, I'm sure that whatever happens, you'll succeed," she said confidently leaning up to press her lips against his for a few seconds before she lowered her head back onto his chest again. She had heard what he said before he fell silent and felt her cheeks tinge pink. "Well, like I said...if you ever need to talk or need help with anything no matter how big or small, don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else." She decided to change the subject. "If you're too tired and want to sleep, you can stop all the questions. I'm just a little curious about you that's all. So um...how long did it take you to control your powers after you "received" them?" she asked placing air quotes around the word 'received'.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:39 pm
Soliel eyes remained on the ceiling as Lorna spoke to him. He was giving her the complete truth and she'd noted, he didn't want to. Not yet. His plan was still in the works so it wouldn't be smart to add another person to the equation right now. His attention was torn from his plans when Lorna placed a kiss upon his lips...the girl was to sweet to him. Was it because she like him, or because she simply wanted to know what was on his mind? His following smile to her was genuine and not forced in the least. She was comforting. Sol would give her that. "I won't hesitate. I have a family know that I hope is willing to help me with what I need done. As for my power, it took me almost a year to control it. Had I found an open area sooner and not a city filled with oil, I may have been able to master my powers sooner. Training my body to become it's element on contact or reflex took another year...that was the toughest year of my life Lorna. I had to set up arrows to fire at a fixed rate. It was either get stabbed, or become magma."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:57 pm
Lorna did like Soliel and she was also concerned for him. It was clear that he had ulterior motives and she was sure that she would find out what they were in due time. The young Polaris Owl ran her fingers through her hair, moving her bangs away from her eyes. "Don't worry. We'll help you in any way that we can," she said before she listened as he explained how long it took him to control his abilities. She tilted her head and thought for a few minutes. "That's about as long as it took me to control my powers. Of course, I can only control metal. I can't create it and I cannot take on a metallic form. Believe me, I've tried. I can encase my body in metallic armor though used from the different metals I wear on my body," she said. "I'm even able to manipulate the iron in a person's blood, but in return it would kill them. I'm unable to do so without killing my opponent. But while some metal users can only control one type of metal, I can control all kinds, plus electromagnetism. Although my powers over that aren't near as powerful as Tim's." She shrugged as if this didn't affect her. "I'm happy with my abilities just the way they are. Although I do wonder what I would have done with my life if I had remained a normal human."

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:06 pm
The appearance of Nikolai didnt even cause L to twitch as he lounged on the couch. However when the boy mentioned his sister he instantly sat up. "Sydney is in trouble? Hmm would explain why i havnt been able to talk to her...yes lets go and be quick about it." L stood, shoving his hands into his pockets. The irritation at Thomas hadnt worn off and if something was harming Sydney as well...they would be the lucky recipient of the rest of the Herald of Lights anger.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 pm
Nikolai was surprised at L's willingness to help, he didn't even need to explain to him what was going on. He smiled and said, "That's good initiative, but our other compadrés aren't ready yet, they're a little worse for the wear after the last battle. So I suppose we'll have to wait a day before we can go to Azarath and help. For now, I suppose I could fill you in on what's happened to her if you like. If not, I'll just go back to my shadow." Nik had floated up so he was out of the shadow up to his chest, and had his arms folded in front of him on the floor, resting his head on his hands and waiting for L's reply. If L really insisted, he figured he could probably just leave without the others, with the herald of light on his side, he wouldn't need much more support, or so he thought.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:36 pm
L dropped back onto the couch without a word. "Fine, please explain what sister has got herself into?" He had his guesses but hearing exactly what happened was probably best. That and cooling off a bit more wasnt such a bad idea..."So are you her succesor or something?" The light herald began to dig through his pockets, irritated that he couldnt find something before stopping and laughing at himself. "Heh, forgot i stopped smoking about 200 years ago...damn." L took off his glasses to rub his eyes. Did Thomas really anger him that much?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 pm
Nikolai blinked a moment and asked, "Is she your sister? No wonder you're worried." Nik bobbed his head left and right as he spoke, "Successor? I dunno. I just got two shadow hitchhikers show up and tell me their names were Happiness and Sadness, and that their Big Sister Sydney was in trouble and trying to control someone named 'Cousin Rage' who is trying to get free in Azarath. Apparently they need help to get her back in her prison. Sydney's got her sealed in Azarath at the moment, but she's apparently losing..." Nik shrugged lightly and said, "That's the extent of what I know, of course, that's the short version, not interrupted by plane crashes, zombies and random teleportations. Here, catch, you look like you could use this." Nik reached into his pocket and grabbed a pack of gum he had picked up back in Tennessee, tossing it to L and grinning lightly as he floated back and forth, still watching the light herald.  

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:22 pm
L leaned back on the couch eyes trained on the ceiling. Sydney's emmotions had always been a complicated bunch, rage especially. Catching the gum L sat back up looking at Nik with an almost spaced out expression. "We may need the others then. Sydney's had problems with rage before, though i cant remember her not being able to even respond when I try to reach out. Tell the others to rest up quick, dont know how much longer she could hold out afterr all." The light herald popped a piece of gum in his mouth and leaned back once more. Today was turning out to be just oh so stressfull.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 pm
"Hmmhmm." Roulin's muffled chuckle came through as a low hum. Thomas's stink couldn't be helped by anything. Throwing up on would only make him smell worse and that was something that nobody wanted. Of course, seeing his lap covered in vomit would provide a good laugh. "Nah, Will. I think I'll leave the guy alone. I'd rather not be the guy that cuts the two teams apart." The confused Owl looked over at Will, his gleaming purple eyes expressing a want to inquire. The next question that came out of Roulin's mouth though wasn't what he wanted to know from Will. "Will, how in the hell do you work with that guy? And what do you think of all of this? This war? And why are you helping us? You're Satan. You gettin' a soul out of this or something?"

~~~

"Sounds like a more interesting power than my own Lorna. You've got yourself a weapon." Soliel compliemented. His fingers smoothly traced lines about the girl's back. The fiery owl found himself relaxed now thanks to the efforts of Lorna. She managed to strike a nerve though when she spoke to herself about how life may have been for her had she been born a human. Soleil's lips curved almost angrily into a scowl. He slid a finger beneath the girl's chin and looked deeply into her eyes. There was no remorse in the girl's eyes. Soliel liked that. "Listen," he began, "You don't need to dwell on such things. You're beautiful just as you are Lorna. And that is as an Owl. Not a...a human." The blonde's frown lifted into a smile, something that Soliel's usually expressionless face wasn't known to show very often. "Never think of that okay? Now, my dear, what else would you like to ask me?"

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm
((UNS - Will))

Will chuckled at Roulin's comment about splitting the teams. "You wouldn't be the only guy, Rou." The Satan Owl smirked as he saw Roulin's eyes. They screamed "Why", and then the questions came. Questions. Similar questions, or questions of the same nature as those that came up when Will and Roulin had spoken telepathically prior to Roulin's death by Will's hands. "Souls? Ha. Your souls already belong to me." He leered slightly and then gestured to the sky and the surrounding area. "Why ask again, Rou? It's the balance, you idiot, and you'd better get that straight if you're to do justice as the Life Owl. Those who break the balance will pay."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:35 pm
"I wouldn't mind know what it would be like to create and control magma. It seems to be a very interesting ability to have," she said as way of complimenting his ability. "In fact, I happen to think that all abilities are interesting in their own way." She closed her eyes briefly, enjoying the feeling of his finger running up and down her back. When she opened her eyes again, she saw that an angry scowl had touched his face. She felt him place a finger beneath her chin. A light blush touched her cheeks as their eyes met. She returned his smile and nodded. "I'll do my best not to dwell on these things," she said before thinking. "You know, I've been asking you so many questions. There must be at least a few you want to ask me," she said tilting her head curiously. He had to have some questions for her.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:09 pm
Roulin's eyes narrowed with Will's response. He wondered how easy it was for Will to go on thinking that he had no idea of what happened in the past. How he'd managed to fool the Herald's and the entire Owl world. Roulin's smirk had faded now. Satan's ignorance was starting to bother him now. "Balance? Well, sir...what if you had something to do with all of this? What if there was more to the reason as to why the Herald's are trying to kill you and every form of life on this planet?" The last thing Roulin was was angry and he hoped that Will would forgive him if he sounded that way. It was now the time for real questions to be answered.

~~~

"It is. At all times, you just have to remember that you're part of the magma. If you don't, you'll burn yourself. Bad." Soliel placed a hand against his scar in memory of the fight that caused it. The fight was with someone with a far better control over their ability. His scar was there way to forever remind him of that. When she asked if there were any questions he'd like to ask, his eyes rolled about the room in thought. He snapped his fingers when a question finally formed. "Where do you see yourself after this war is over? We Owls will finally have to world to ourselves so we won't have to hide or anything."

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games