Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:55 am
Let's see if I can get what you want first, but a spiral (or just a discount for one ;D) would be nice! xD I'll keep an eye out for other dragons as well, one that will fit the breeding plans better. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 am
So just for shits and giggles, this is what you get if you breed your fae with my snapper boy who already has gembond. IDK if you're interested, it doesn't really fit the plans you guys were talking about- but I'd be totally okay with doing it to give you guys some babbies.  

vilegloom

Vampire

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:50 am
Since I'm breeding Ozma again and Oz has been sitting out all ready to have eggs and stuff..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

anyone have a pretty girl that needs some emerald in her city? /shotforbadpun

PrimarySwamp Iridescent
SecondaryEmerald Shimmer
TertiaryGold Basic  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:56 am
hybridic

Ahhhh so pretty! You still interested in breeding your spiral girl with my boy first or no?

Yep, I'd still love to bred our two first! I have to wait for this boy to grow anyway.  

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:02 am
Astraea Pandora
Since I'm breeding Ozma again and Oz has been sitting out all ready to have eggs and stuff..

PrimarySwamp Iridescent
SecondaryEmerald Shimmer
TertiaryGold Basic

with my Fae girl ready to breed now but she isn't gened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:24 am
Khryssie
So just for shits and giggles, this is what you get if you breed your fae with my snapper boy who already has gembond. IDK if you're interested, it doesn't really fit the plans you guys were talking about- but I'd be totally okay with doing it to give you guys some babbies.

oh god that would be amazing, yesyesyes! *o* I really love the color possibilities too!

haha, PB, would you mind? emotion_kirakira I'd breed her with my Miathan after.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:25 am
Khryssie
Astraea Pandora

PrimarySwamp Iridescent
SecondaryEmerald Shimmer
TertiaryGold Basic

with my Fae girl ready to breed now but she isn't gened.

Ahhh do you mean these colors instead? XD (either that or I looked in the wrong nest)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:27 am
Yes! That's what I mean. xD I'm just a DERP and don't know how to copy paste clearly. lolololololol  

vilegloom

Vampire

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:31 am
Khryssie
Yes! That's what I mean. xD I'm just a DERP and don't know how to copy paste clearly. lolololololol

Uhmmm yeah sure what the hell XD I'm a fan of the whole range of those colors! My nest (nature green eyes) or yours?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:35 am
sorry for dble post but

hybridic

Ah I just remembered Ozma is my original dragon so that means I can't trade her so your boy is going to have to come to my nest instead! I hope that's not a problem! Also you can drop him in trade whenever you like since tomorrow both of their CDs are up.  

Astraea Pandora

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:35 am
I can send her to you- I'll produce brown eyes. smile since you have the gened dude, you can have first dibs on any with genes! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:38 am
Khryssie
I can send her to you- I'll produce brown eyes. smile since you have the gened dude, you can have first dibs on any with genes! <3

Hopefully we'll get a couple so we can both have shiny! Ok I don't mind if you drop them in my lair, I'll take good care of your girl for the next 5 days! Just trade her whenever you're ready and I'll get the in a nest 3nodding  

Astraea Pandora

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:42 am
Khryssie

Ah you need to pull her from the AH before you can trade her! Go to the AH, click activity in the upper right hand corner and cancel her auction, then the trade can go through!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 am
Astraea Pandora
Khryssie

Ah you need to pull her from the AH before you can trade her! Go to the AH, click activity in the upper right hand corner and cancel her auction, then the trade can go through!

Whoops! There we go. smile  

vilegloom

Vampire

Astraea Pandora

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 am
Khryssie
Astraea Pandora
Khryssie

Whoops! There we go. smile

Ohh 2 eggs! so we split the clutch evenly! (hopefully that means there's lots of yummy genes)  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games