Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:17 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

Julian's hand was hovering over the doorknob as the doorbell's ring rang through the room. How could such a light sound be so harsh in his ears? He broke into a cold sweat as he looked over his shoulder at Daniel nervously. "Wh-What should I do?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:21 am
User Image

"Get away from the door," he whispered, trying to stay very calm. "If we're quiet enough, he might just leave."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:34 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian nodded. He turned to make his way to the blonde, but the sweat from his hand caused the handle of his suitcase to slip out and slam hard against the ground. He winced, the sound echoing like thunder, then looked at Daniel with an apologetic look.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

Daniel didn't wince, but he did glare at Julian. "Great job," he said, grimacing as the door was kicked open. Instead of the massive father he expected, a tiny brunette walked in and sighed.
"How is it that you can kill three people side by side without any of them noticing, but you can't run away and stay hidden?" he asked, walking over to the two with a hand on his hip. Suddenly and without warning, he reached out and slapped both of them across the check.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Oww!! What the hell?" Julian howled while rubbing his cheek. "How'd you find us? What do you plan to do, anyway? Drag us back?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image

"It was easy. Haneul's the only person I could think of to take you in and lie to my face about it." He moved to sit down on a chair. "Now finish packing. When I finish talking, you'll come with me voluntarily."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian reluctantly turned to start packing, but something stopped him. "You know what? No!" He turned back defiantly. "No! I didn't run away across the world to be bossed around by you! You're not even my parent! I came here to start my own life!" He looked at Daniel. "Right?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image

Daniel stood defiantly still, even as Julian refused to do as he was asked. The songwriter sighed, then stood and set a hand on his hip. "Is this the kind of life you really want, Julian? Always on the run, never able to settle down for fear your parents will catch you? You can't live like this, honey. You need school and your parents to get to your next step. You don't want to get there this way, before you're ready."
"But we are ready," insisted Daniel.
"If you were, why was I able to find you so quickly?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"It's hell of a lot easier than letting you separate us," Julian fired back. "I love Daniel, and if it takes us running around the world to stay together than have you all force us apart then I'll gladly do it!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:02 am
User Image

"Julian, if you do this, you will grow to resent each other," said Ellery. "You'll blame each other for the loss of your families, which will breed contempt. Be reasonable."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:13 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"So I'm supposed to let you split us up, is that it? That's the best choice?" Julian yelled while tugging at his hair. God, he felt like he was arguing with a brick wall! He turned to give Daniel a helpless look. "Say something!" he begged. "I can't be the only one here fighting for us!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:18 am
User Image

Daniel hung his head, then moved closer to Julian. "He has a point. All of this is my fault. I'm the reason why we've been forced to split up. I can't sit idly by and keep you close to me out of selfishness. I don't want you to hate me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:37 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"You're still blaming yourself for everything?" Julian guffawed. "Listen, everything that happened happened because I followed you around or forced you into it! The zombie pit? I was the one that gave you the idea! What about when you tried to find Nobutaka? You kept telling me not to come with, but I followed anyway! And look, I got shot in the head and I still have no doubts in the world that I love you! What could you possibly do to make me hate you?" he tried to reason as he stepped closer to Daniel, setting his hands on his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:33 pm
User Image

Daniel set his hands on Julian's hips, ducking his head. "I should've spent more time taking care of you, though," he insisted. "That was all my fault. I'm older, Julian, I'm supposed to take care of you. You're always going to be in danger around me."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:45 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"So the only right choice is for us to split up, is that what you're saying?" Julian asked with an angry expression. "Daniel, you were the one that wanted us to do this! Now you're changing your mind because your mom is telling you to? Come on!" He kept spinning around, as if whoever was behind him would know where he was coming from. After running his fingers through his hair in frustration he turned back to the blonde. "You keep saying I'll be in danger around you, but remember Nobutaka? How he brainwashed me into thinking you guys were the enemy? You were the only one capable of getting my memories back, remember? My own parents couldn't do it! If we had stayed split apart then I would've no doubt done something horrible to my parents, maybe even yours!"

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff