Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:21 pm
Prairiefox

Oh well I can't really remember the beginning but I think it was like Koru was trying to follow her after she and Skylar had a spat at the dorm, ya know the whole "I can't take it anymore what's your problem" kinda talk, and like Skylar is somehow close to a cliff (not sure WHERE that came from @w@) and Koru pulls her back in time but Koru gets hurt instead.

hmmm.... I could see that potentially happening. I mentioned to someone else that I had a sort of vision that when s**t gets real in the RP (whenever that happens haha) the people who continue to pester her and persistently keep bugging her will be there when she’s in trouble and she can't defend herself or whatever. Instead of those people running to save their own lives they’ll stay and help her.

This will mostly allow for her to see that there is no ulterior motive for them staying and that they gain nothing by risking their own hide to stay and help her. So by then she’ll be angry that they didn’t leave and that she dosen’t want to allow anyone to get close to her for fear of betrayal (so basically she’ll spill the beans as to why she’s so cold in the heat of the moment) and have a momentary breakdown and reveal her true feelings.

Hopefully they’ll get out of whatever situation they’re in, but after that she’d probably be more open with them and not as cold as she is with everyone else. Idk yet, but I can imagine a situation like that happening to help with her character development.

So if Koru were to help her from the cliff only to get injured instead Skylar would most likely lose her cool since she'll be confused. She's really only know one thing in her life, and that's betrayal. She really hasn't met someone whose strayed from betraying someone else or being nice in order to get something in return. So certainly her opinion of Koru would change, and she'd probably soften up to her to a certain degree. She'd probably be cold to others, except those who have gained her trust.

Cause once you gain her trust, she'll do pretty much anything to help and will never betray them unless they betray her first. If that makes sense oAo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:50 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

Oh well I can't really remember the beginning but I think it was like Koru was trying to follow her after she and Skylar had a spat at the dorm, ya know the whole "I can't take it anymore what's your problem" kinda talk, and like Skylar is somehow close to a cliff (not sure WHERE that came from @w@) and Koru pulls her back in time but Koru gets hurt instead.

hmmm.... I could see that potentially happening. I mentioned to someone else that I had a sort of vision that when s**t gets real in the RP (whenever that happens haha) the people who continue to pester her and persistently keep bugging her will be there when she’s in trouble and she can't defend herself or whatever. Instead of those people running to save their own lives they’ll stay and help her.

This will mostly allow for her to see that there is no ulterior motive for them staying and that they gain nothing by risking their own hide to stay and help her. So by then she’ll be angry that they didn’t leave and that she dosen’t want to allow anyone to get close to her for fear of betrayal (so basically she’ll spill the beans as to why she’s so cold in the heat of the moment) and have a momentary breakdown and reveal her true feelings.

Hopefully they’ll get out of whatever situation they’re in, but after that she’d probably be more open with them and not as cold as she is with everyone else. Idk yet, but I can imagine a situation like that happening to help with her character development.

So if Koru were to help her from the cliff only to get injured instead Skylar would most likely lose her cool since she'll be confused. She's really only know one thing in her life, and that's betrayal. She really hasn't met someone whose strayed from betraying someone else or being nice in order to get something in return. So certainly her opinion of Koru would change, and she'd probably soften up to her to a certain degree. She'd probably be cold to others, except those who have gained her trust.

Cause once you gain her trust, she'll do pretty much anything to help and will never betray them unless they betray her first. If that makes sense oAo

Koru is a loyal person. Out of anything in the world she loves her friends (and fire pokemon...) so she would hate herself forever if she were to beytray someone if anyone's trust. When the shizz goes down you bet Koru will be there to help no matter the odds. Of course though I don't actually mean finding a cliff...I don't the campus has a cliff o-o but either way Koru will find a way to prove herself. Though she doesn't like to show off so it wouldn't be intentional  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:15 pm
Prairiefox

Koru is a loyal person. Out of anything in the world she loves her friends (and fire pokemon...) so she would hate herself forever if she were to beytray someone if anyone's trust. When the shizz goes down you bet Koru will be there to help no matter the odds. Of course though I don't actually mean finding a cliff...I don't the campus has a cliff o-o but either way Koru will find a way to prove herself. Though she doesn't like to show off so it wouldn't be intentional

I think Koru is very loyal, no doubt about that. Skylar just needs to be less stubborn and see that xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:32 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

I think Koru is very loyal, no doubt about that. Skylar just needs to be less stubborn and see that xD

Eh give the girl time (here comes the cheese)
Koru will melt her icy heart!  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:35 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

xD hahaha that line though 10/10 cheesy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:40 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox

xD hahaha that line though 10/10 cheesy

That's some perfect cheddar right there
Skylar better be prepared for some cheese when she and Koru begin being friendly 3nodding  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:01 am
amarzyciel
DJ Double B

aah, interesting pairing.
Cyril's snorunt recently 'read' picture book about eevee.
excited snorunt coming soon (maybe?)

P.S: my brain's a little slow to start up writing these few days.

EDIT: I suddenly have to go out for a bit, sorry, it will get delayed.

Interesting indeed, the boy from the island and the boy from the snow
Seeing a Snorunt would be super cool. Nirav is a little out of the loop from the rest of the world. Never seen snow, or snow pokemon xD

Thats all good, life happens
I'm gonna be out and about this evening myself. They may be able to stay back a little to finish but thats up to Shadow. We can figure that out if we get there
Do you wanna plot with the two of em btw?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:56 pm
Looks like it is a slow Friday :3  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:12 pm
Hope the kind

A little bit, yeah. Can be nice sometimes

Edit (hit the wrong button!): It gives me time to shape up profiles a little  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:20 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Certainly :3
Oh? Are you referring to your character's profiles?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:25 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Yeah
I periodically add stuff into the thread
Pokedex info, character relations

Lately, I've added colors to the house titles in the relations thread, dream pokemon teams that are subject to radically change, things relevant to the character like places they lived or jobs their family holds, big stuff that will happen no matter what, etc.

Stuff is always moving around in there  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:43 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Yeah

Lately, I've added colors to the house titles in the relations thread, dream pokemon teams that are subject to radically change, things relevant to the character like places they lived or jobs their family holds, big stuff that will happen no matter what, etc.

You are quite organized and dedicated!
I sincerely do look forward to meeting your character after the afternoon classes in the Libraray; as long as you are up to that still?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:54 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Yeah

I sincerely do look forward to meeting your character after the afternoon classes in the Libraray; as long as you are up to that still?

Thanks haha. it's more for me to keep up with minor details and thoughts

I'm totally down for it.
Run into each other in the library and get to know one another and what have you  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:40 pm
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Yeah

I'm totally down for it.
Run into each other in the library and get to know one another and what have you

Yes! And then maybe they can help each other with their own awkward shyness  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:30 pm
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind
DJ Double B
Hope the kind

Yeah

I'm totally down for it.

Yes! And then maybe they can help each other with their own awkward shyness

haha yes! Nirav needs that, alongside learning about the rest of the world xD  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games