Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen glared before speaking with an air of authority. "Mistress Kalena, this is my home. I will not have you threatening anyone here. Not even my adoptive child." He looked to X. "Listen up, kid. Talk with Carter. He should be able to help you keep yourself in check. Just-just don't go overboard."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:42 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

((I got 5 nights 6 days in San Diego....I wish I had more than that but...heh...its my hard saved vacation, I hope I have enough money.... ))
((oh so stressed, too much to do! ))

User Image

Kalena sighed and rubbed her head

"Then...." she looked at Lana
"should we continue our fight later? Is that ok everyone?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:35 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC:I changed my name guys and to explain Denver's situation his scar burns at random which causes him to have flash backs it's his major trauma.)

Denver rolled his eyes but continued to clean himself that was until his scar started burning again which made him clutch his chest."Ack! ..... Damn heartless wound.Denver started to blank out and his eyes became pale green and flames started coming out of his hand raising the temperature in the room. He started having back flashes of the day heartless killed his parents and watched as his flames burned the heartless and his parent's along with the woods."No..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image

Nagi

As they entered the bathhouse, I went over to one of the baths and undressed and dipped myself in. A few minutes later, I feel the temperature go up. ...the hell? I looked over at Denver to see that his hand was on fire. ...s**t. I run over to him, shaking him. Denver? Denver. Denver! Talk to me! It seemed like he wasn't listening.
Sorry, Denver, but I gotta do this. I can't have you burning the mansion down. I summoned my keyblade. I brought it back...

and slapped him with the flat of my blade, as hard as I could.

Xavier Stone

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:15 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Kalena you, AGH!" Xero hunched over in pain clenching his ears as the humming grew a high pitched whining before suddenly stopping. Sweat beaded off his brow from the pain. He looked around as everyone grew quiet to look at him. His vision was blurred and he head pounded from the pain of the noise and then then pain of dead silence. The only thing he could hear was the blood flowing through his veins. Rosalie bent over to assist him back to his feet. "Xero are you alright?" He looked at her with a weakened expression as he watched her speak, but no words came out. It was almost like he was just standing next to an explosion. "Sorry everyone, but Xero is done for the night. I am going to take him outside for some fresh air." Rosalie put his arm around her shoulder as she tried to assist him outside. What in the great abyss was that? Why did no one else hear it? Something isn't right and I am in no shape to help. Whatever it was seemed to drain me. I don't know if it was just the frequency and/or pitch of the sound or if it was something more. Ah, no more thoughts my head hurts too much.

Mood:
Pain
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:56 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Erin watched on and sighed when the trouble had finally ceased. He chuckled a bit to himself before speaking to Nagi. "Close call. I think Da would lose his mind if he saw this place burn to th' ground again. That and he'd probably kill 'im, rewind time and kill 'im again." Erin joked. He waved a hand to Nagi. "Just let him be there. Cover 'im with a towel, too.... Don' want anyone freakin' out if'n they walk in."
Erin had always been used to barbaric training, yet the peaceful air was even more suiting him. He stepped slowly into the bath and more steam than usual was let off as his ice magic went to work, fighting the heat of the water in a pointless battle. The house's water was purified to the highest degree, not only that it could not be frozen by magic but could also cure. That's when Erin looked to Denver. "On second thought, best put him in th' water. He should feel a bit better then."

Jaecen's head popped up and he frowned as ringing in his ears became evident. It was as though something had changed. He had been so used to a strange noise that he had become accustomed to it. So much so that it confused him. "Damnation..." He scratched one ear in annoyance as he noticed Xero's fit. "What the hell just happened?"

(OOC: Y'all are some busy beavers.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:02 am
[ooc: I hate to admit this, but I've actually been busy myself sweatdrop
Mainland trip with my family!!!!! X3 ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled, "Well, what'd you expect Kalena, Liya's had even worse punishments before...it's understandable that sleeping outside would be nothing to her." she said, taking her hat back from Jaecen and petting his head in an attempt to calm him down from getting a little mad at Kalena. She looked at Liya and Lana, and nodded, "All right...but you guys are keeping those dummies on your head until then." she said, folding her arms. She was confused as she looked back at Jaecen, "What? Your ear ringing?" she asked, tilting her head at him.
Suddenly, Odayaka crouched down, pulling down her fox ears as if trying to close them. She shut her eyes tightly, shaking her head as if trying to get whatever sound she was hearing out of her head, but it was no use. She was starting to get scared.

Wakai heard the door click, she took a few steps away from the door as if expecting it to open. But it didn't. "Umm...hello...?" she slowly approached the door again, "I'm uhh...I'm coming in...so...you know, don't attack me or anything if I do..." She grabbed the doorknob, but didn't open it yet, she just kept it there for a few moments before suddenly turning the knob and pulling the door open.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:26 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

The door opened and a cracking sound echoed through the halls, loud enough to be heard in the dojo. It was dark in the room but the rustling of sheets could be heard in the darkness along with light, skillful breathing. The light from the hallway was enough to see the soft and pale white skin of a girl sitting up with her bare back to the door.

Jaecen heard the crack and turned his head. "Again, what the hell is going on...?" He said, even more confused and annoyed. The ringing in his ears finally went away, replaced by the calming silence of the house. It was almost unfamiliar to him and Kurona.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:47 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC: The heartless that attacked denver was a special kind the scar it left behind slowly eats at his darkness and eventually his life force. Can my new character join this team aswell? His name is Garret Hiroshima a keyblader that uses darkness and water as his magic he is very experienced in fighting.)

He layed there unconscious but his scar was still glowing erie Denver was still twitching abit like he was having a seizure. What ever heartless had struck him it's mark was slowly feeding on his darkness making him relive that moment. He began talking to himself sweating constantly as the scars glow intensified until some black smoke poured from the scar ."Mom... Dad... Fire.. Spreading."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:54 am
ooc: I hate to admit this, but I've actually been busy myself sweatdrop
Mainland trip with my family!!!!! X3 ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi folded her arms at Jaecen, "Hey, Jace, come on. Talk to me or something, what's going on..." she said. She sighed, "I swear, you gotta be more specific about things, otherwise I'm gonna force it out of you." She was worried and confused, even Odayaka and Xero were reacting to whatever Jaecen was reacting to.
Odayak's ears perked up, but something was weird. She could sense an extra presence in the house as her ears twitched. She got up and looked at Jaecen, "M-Mr' Jaecen...you guys don't happen to have a friend visiting...do you?"

Wakai looked at the figure and stared at the person for a while before entering the room slowly and cautiously. She looked around, but it was too dark to see anything else except for the figure. She gulped before stopping, then speaking, "W-Who are you...?" she asked, not knowing what else to say.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:24 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

He was being questioned. Jaecen didn't know much about what was happening either. He replied to the both of the. "Um... Not that I know of... Trust me when I say I'm just as confused as you guys..."
All he really could tell was that there seemed to either be a noise missing or a new noise had been introduced. It didn't seem to be affecting everyone, though. Jaecen put a hand to his chin. "There is a lot of weird crap that happens in this house, past and recent. Not much of the house's mysteries were catalogued after the fire... that... burned the original catalogues..."

Ayami turned her head with a menacing look on her face before standing up on the bed. She had nothing covering her as she set her hands to her hips and spoke. "Rather, I should be askin' y'that question, shouldn't I? Alrigh' fairy queen, who're ye an' what're ye doin' in m'house?" She waited a minute but there was no reply. "Respond, d'ye ken?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Assriel
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:35 pm
ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Is it something to worry about?" she said, looking at Jaecen. She was a bit concerned when Odayaka had spoke of another presence, hoping whoever was the extra presence was a friendly one. "If anything, I can take care of it." she said, fixing her hat.

Wakai was taken by surprise when the person turned out to be a girl...unclothed. She quickly turned her head away with her hands in front of her, her palms facing the girl as if she was trying to shield the parts she didnt want to see. "W-W-What are you doing!? You're naked! B-But other than that, wh-what do you mean 'your' house? This house belongs to Mr. Light and Ms. Tsuyoi!" she said in defense.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:13 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

She hopped off the bed and looked down at herself in disgust. "Tch. How th' 'ell'd he manage that?"
Ayami walked over to a dresser and started putting on her clothes. Once she was finished, she looked at Wakai. She walked over to Wakai and Looked her in her eyes, standing on her toes. "Yer a strange one alright, fairy queen. How can there be a Mr. Light? Th' damn place burned t'the ground, ya ken? Which means, how th'ell did you get through that barrier and summon me?"

"Hmm..." Jaecen raised an eyebrow. How was he unable to sense another presence but Odayaka could? "I'm not sure. Oda, are you sure there's someone else here?"

Nami raised an eyebrow. "There's someone new here."
Kurona scooted forward. "You sure? Are you really sure? I'm not sensing anyone."

Long throughout the legends within the Light family, there was a branch family that could leave no detectable presence to a member of the main house. They were the Mackinnon of Scotland, the Oribe of the Aborigine Australia, and the Texlacoatyl of the Mayan people.They were feared by the main branch and two of the branches were completely destroyed. The Mackinnon branch, also, nearly suffered the same fate but one was left behind....

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Assriel
Hector the True

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:35 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Rosalie helped Xero through the house and found he way to the Light Garden. Before she led him outside she stopped and looked back. She could feel something or someone new in the mansion. First Xero collapse from a noise no one else could hear and now a stranger. "There is a new presence in the mansion and it is not the missing person from our group. What would you like to do about this intruder?" Xero edged weakly for the door. Rosalie hesitated, but then quickly went back to helping Xero outside. She helped him over to a bench and then waited a moment as the color in his face began to return. The moon light and surrounding darkness was starting to heal him up.He then spoke weakly, "This is not our home. We are guest with the Light's heavily protected home. That being said, I do not like being in the dark and I can tell you are worried so If you want you may go find and observe this new presence. Do nothing more than that." Rosalie nodded in agreement before Xero nodded of to sleep after becoming soothed by his pain being washed away as his body fed on the night.

Mood:
Pain
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad (I was waiting on other people to post but ima slide in a post))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:15 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

Her eyes glowed red and she looked around the room before they returned to their normal colour. Whilst looking around, she saw fires glowing. The blue one of the girl standing in front of her, two lighter blue ones down in the kitchen, a grey one and purple one out in the gardens, A blue, green, and light red one in the baths, an orange, a yellow, and a white one in the dojo. She smirked. "So, there's more of you in the house. What're you, wraiths? No... Your souls all have colour.... So... Eleven of ya in total."

However, like the main house, these branch families could not sense those of the main house. The extermination of the branch families definitely left a lasting impression, as I have experimented on the last of the Mackinnon. My experiments found there was nothing to worry about. But for her safety and protection, as well as the family's, I will seal her inside of room [ink blot] in the house. She will be at rest in an eternal sleep until such time that the seal is broken and someone enters that room.
[Pages from Carter's Notes]

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Assriel
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games