Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:29 pm
The only devil in the Hell Maze is NG. As for "wupping" me... I'll just shoot both of you in the face. On top of that, I don't s**t on floors, so I'll shoot you twice for accusing me of it. stare Then I'll dump your corpses into the Hell Maze for the coyote.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:30 pm
Im a dark halo whore  

Araclast

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:41 pm
.:..snooze.:. >.o long night of ferret troubles. argh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Araclast
Im a dark halo whore

Yeah....  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:49 pm
Megido the Oreo
The only devil in the Hell Maze is NG. As for "wupping" me... I'll just shoot both of you in the face. On top of that, I don't s**t on floors, so I'll shoot you twice for accusing me of it. stare Then I'll dump your corpses into the Hell Maze for the coyote.

Aw, don't be so emo and stuff. LIGHTEN UP, SILLY COW! ^^ *hugs you, skips around, throwing flowers and singing offkey*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:56 pm
Eddily
Araclast
Im a dark halo whore

Yeah....
^^  

Araclast

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:00 am
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Aw, don't be so emo and stuff. LIGHTEN UP, SILLY COW! ^^ *hugs you, skips around, throwing flowers and singing offkey*
Never call me "emo", or a cow ever again. Understand?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:34 am
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Never call me "emo", or a cow ever again. Understand?

Meg, you ARE being emo with all the "I SHOOT YA IN DA FACE!" stuff and you technically ARE a cow, seeing as how you're a bull, which is a male COW.

Now lighten up or I'll go tattle on you to Sheol. confused  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:08 am
FogSage
Meg, you ARE being emo with all the "I SHOOT YA IN DA FACE!" stuff and you technically ARE a cow, seeing as how you're a bull, which is a male COW.

Now lighten up or I'll go tattle on you to Sheol. confused
The term, "emo", itself pisses me off. Emo is a funny comedian's name, not a mood or a person's attitude. I was being in a bad mood, not ********' emo. Can't anybody just be pissed off, or (in most cases where the term "emo" is overused) depressed anymore?

As for telling Sheol, what have I ever done in the time you've known me that would make you think I'd give a damn? Hell, I don't even remember the last time I talked to Sheol, much less let her get away with yelling at me about something.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:45 am
*goes and hides under a rock at Meg's bitterness* @_@  

FogSage

Araclast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:24 pm
whats up megs a**  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:28 pm
Sorry... as I said, I was in a bad mood that day.  

Megido the Oreo

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:59 am
Mrrr? Sheol.. has not talked to anyone in quite some time! ... Damn work and it's busy schedule. But she promises to be around more soon, very soon. So fear her, lovelies, she's coming back.

<<

>>

Yes this is her talking.. I'm just being a doof. Again.

Not unusual for me, though, is it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:19 am
Not unusual in the least, Sheol.  

Megido the Oreo

Araclast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:23 pm
Sheol Kitten
Mrrr? Sheol.. has not talked to anyone in quite some time! ... Damn work and it's busy schedule. But she promises to be around more soon, very soon. So fear her, lovelies, she's coming back.

<<

>>

Yes this is her talking.. I'm just being a doof. Again.

Not unusual for me, though, is it?
quick meg molest her while she cant respond  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games