Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheeto1113

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:54 am
*walks in in wolf form.*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:16 am
Name: Ame
Nickname: Firefly
Sex: Female
Weapon: Katana
Race: Magical Being

Tucking a gold strand of hair from her face, a striking sea blue gaze landed onto the stone stronghold ahead. Jumping from the tree she had chose to rest in before making her way towards the castle, the enchanting beauty landed lightly on the soft earth.

“I wonder what adventure lies ahead today...” She whispered to herself as her golden curls blew with the wind, the white ribbon dancing to the beat of the breeze.

Her thin porcelain hand resting on the katana strapped on her waist by a black belt. She wore a beautiful angelic white gown that dragged on the floor that seemed to never get dirty. It wrapped around her showing off her small petite shoulders and slender curves, the girl seemed to shine. But the most amazing thing about her was the small almost unnoticeable wings that rested on her back. They fluttered excitedly as she made her way towards the palace, her hand clenched at her side.

heart

firefly2690

GetRidOfMyAccount

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:33 pm
Gaia name: Shimizu Rie
Name: Elise
Race: Fairy/Demonic fairy
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her normal form User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Her demonic form
Abilities: Fairymagic, telepathy, healing, flying and playing flute
Bio: The background comes forth, as the story goes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:52 pm
((Huh? I just entered this roleplay and everybody´s leaving? eek How dissappointing... Well, I´ll start anyway. xp ))

Elise was travelling a long way to find a place to stay and find a job. She was starving and had no money.
After she came out of the forrest, a huge castle came into sight. Maybe she could get a job there as a maid? Perhaps, but she had to get something to eat otherwise she´ll pass out. She was allready feeling very weak and the only place she could go now was the castle, that was right infront of her.
As she reached the entrance, she was banging on the door.
"Anybody in there!?" She asked while banging on the door, but then she collapsed right infront of the entrance.

GetRidOfMyAccount

Sumari_57

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:52 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=85763
comon & chech this out  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:20 am
Name:Jack
Race:Wolf demon
history:A demon created in a lab killed all who have created him
Power confused ????
Weapon:None uses hands
Hair color:Silver
Eye color:Grey
*Walks in and looks around*hmm  

The_br0ken_0ne

The_br0ken_0ne

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:47 am
*Walks around*Hmmm  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:51 am
((hello?))  

Ucomi_Celstreem

Pricess Kiwi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:21 am
walks in to find no one ther so walks around "hello anyone here  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:10 pm
i walk into the forest looking around my long black and red hair strewn tangeld i yawn and slide off my pack and shift my claymore off my back and i lay agenst a tree yawning the tattos on my face burn more and more everyday te urdon of my deamon mother has haunted me  

bodasi176

Temiria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:13 pm
(Can I join and be a princess)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:02 pm
Can I join and be a watriess  

mooncat77

DoncCasse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:27 pm
bodasi176
i walk into the forest looking around my long black and red hair strewn tangeld i yawn and slide off my pack and shift my claymore off my back and i lay agenst a tree yawning the tattos on my face burn more and more everyday te urdon of my deamon mother has haunted me

Destany crouched in a nearby tree watching the strangers' every move. She wonders what brought him here.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:27 pm
i lay on my back peering at the stars that peek through the leaves as i slowly hum a song and i ask aloud going to come out or watch me for another hour?  

bodasi176

AngelOfSarcasm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Name: Kiora
Race:Human
Bio: Was sent here to get her anger under control. so she is quite happy to be away from home.
Prized item: Dagger
Personality: outgoing ,tempered , sweet
User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games