Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:21 am
Okay..I thought it was morning, since you said you had woken up..Sorry for making a preassumption, but I didn't know how much you slept.. It's not morning here either; it's like..evening.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:27 am
oh well whats up?  

Soda-san

[-Z E R O-]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:40 am
Nice to meet all of my fellow RPers, I hope to make my RPing skills well known. So hopefully we can become good friends. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:43 am
Um..Hello, Zero. It's nice to meet you too..If you have any questions, you can always ask any of us. We'll be very glad to help. =)

By the way, Raiu, I've put your profile up to the tournament, but it won't be starting until we have ten members.

Proginoskes

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:44 am
Well met, Zero . . . hope to have some good RPs with you soon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:05 am
going to bed

*yawns*

oyasumi nasai mina-san.....  

Kira-Yamato-san

Proginoskes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:09 am
Oyasumi nasai, Kira-san. ^____________^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:32 am
Uhhhhh . . . what she said, Kira-niichan! sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

[-Z E R O-]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:37 am
I've started two of my best RPs to date... They were over looked in the regular forums. But I hope they get a lot of players here... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:00 pm
..Won't you put your own character's stats in The Twin Blades? Is it from an anime or a game, or have you made the whole game up? By the way, I would like to congragulate you for creating one of the few literate RPGs here..if it truly is literate, that is..  

Proginoskes

[-Z E R O-]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:05 pm
Proginoskes
..Won't you put your own character's stats in The Twin Blades? Is it from an anime or a game, or have you made the whole game up? By the way, I would like to congragulate you for creating one of the few literate RPGs here..if it truly is literate, that is..

“Twin blades” was a story that I wrote for one of my classes long ago. I got quite a nice mark on it, so I thought of turning it into an RP. It did alright in the regular gaian RPs, but it was over looked. So I decided to try my luck here. I didn’t think I needed to post my own char, but I will if needed?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:10 pm
Don't the players have the right to know about your character as much as you have the right to know about the players' characters?  

Proginoskes

[-Z E R O-]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:12 pm
Proginoskes
Don't the players have the right to know about your character as much as you have the right to know about the players' characters?

Perhaps, but mostly my character will act as an NPC. I'll be most likely GMing the RP, if that’s really a problem then I'll put my character up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:14 pm
No, I was just curious..And..well, if he's a hero, and if he's a NPC, then that means pretty much anyone can play as him..right?  

Proginoskes

[-Z E R O-]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:17 pm
Proginoskes
No, I was just curious..And..well, if he's a hero, and if he's a NPC, then that means pretty much anyone can play as him..right?

Huh? Perhaps you don't understand NPC. It stands for Non Player Character, meaning none of the players can play him, I control NPCs. A player character is known as a PC.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games