Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:08 pm
Don't MESS with me, you.

I just had to delete over 150 of YOUR question marks because they were stretching the page.

*hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss*

And this avi bores me...I wanna be foxy.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:10 pm
KirbyVictorious
Don't MESS with me, you.

I just had to delete over 150 of YOUR question marks because they were stretching the page.

*hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss*

And this avi bores me...I wanna be foxy.

its adorable though! xp

oh and im still listening to celtic but my lab is getting done....IWANAWRITEMORETHOUGH!!!!!-WITHRAWAL-!!!!!  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:16 pm

it's just a tank and a sari!

I do like the sari though. I'm gonna get more...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:21 pm
WHYWONTANYONEHELPME crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying  

NovaKing

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:28 pm
Awww.. Nova Just called Kirby adorable.

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:34 pm
NovaKing
WHYWONTANYONEHELPME crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying _ crying

stare

Wild guess.

You're being annoying about it.

Reese_Roper

NovaKing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:38 pm
Tak-Jak
Awww.. Nova Just called Kirby adorable.

xd

just her outfit, but sure why not ( oh and I was talking about the chicklets )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:39 pm
Reese_Roper
NovaKing

stare

Wild guess.

hmmmm, did i do something to you that i haven't apoligized yet for or something??? cause thats the second time youve called me a name, and the first time where its been true.  

NovaKing

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:50 pm
NovaKing
Reese_Roper
NovaKing

stare

Wild guess.

hmmmm, did i do something to you that i haven't apoligized yet for or something??? cause thats the second time youve called me a name, and the first time where its been true.

Reason One: I'm in a bad mood and have no one else to take it out on, and you're the easiest target right now.

Reason Two: It just took me 48 minutes to do ten silly questions for Creative Writing Class and I still have to do a stupid outline while wishing I could just write the dumb report without having to do all this crap first.

Reason Three: ...'Cause you're annoying...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:00 pm
Reese_Roper
NovaKing
Reese_Roper
NovaKing

stare

Wild guess.

Reason One: I'm in a bad mood and have no one else to take it out on, and you're the easiest target right now.

Reason Two: It just took me 48 minutes to do ten silly questions for Creative Writing Class and I still have to do a stupid outline while wishing I could just write the dumb report without having to do all this crap first.

Aww I love you too ^_^  

NovaKing

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:48 pm
NovaKing
Reese_Roper
NovaKing
Reese_Roper
NovaKing

stare

Wild guess.

Aww I love you too ^_^

Poor Reese.

):

PS: HELL YES my chickies are adorable. Does anyone know how to send a mass email?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:41 am
On Gaia? Isnt it.. like @Friends?

or soemthing.. Unless they got rid of it.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:08 pm
there used to be a button right beside the to: part of the PM, but it ish gone now.

I looked in friends, maybe I should look again...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:31 pm
I think they got rid of it... Spamming and all.  

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:45 pm
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games