Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:56 pm
*Just beat REmake*

I chose to save barry and Wesker didn't get al stab'd ;-;

7 hours
51 minutes
10 seconds

...kinda pitiful, but it's mostly due to the fact I couldn't figure out where to put that DAMN fuel thinger for it to get refuled. And I HATE Chimeras.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:58 pm
7 hours is my usual first time. So, good job.
And Wesker still got swatted. Either way, he disappeared and became super human as you all know me now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:39 pm
w00t~

Anyway. I have to figure out, if I do "Once Again..." should I do Jill or Chris or just start from my cleared game.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:58 am
The first time I think I finished it in about 5 hours, the only thing that I got stuck on was a few of the puzzles... I hate puzzles.  

Pthepenguinoverlord

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:33 pm
My first time through I often walk instead of run for a number of reasons.
1. I don't know what's behind the corner, so I approach with caution.
2. It lets me appreciate every screen.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:08 am
I finished REmake in about 3:30. I got the Samurai Edge. But I did 5 hours in Invisible mode.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:55 am
Resident Isaka
I finished REmake in about 3:30. I got the Samurai Edge. But I did 5 hours in Invisible mode.
I haven't even touched invisible mode. I'm still trying to complete "Real Survivor Mode" and having a hell of a time. burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:18 pm
MM-212 Beta
Resident Isaka
I haven't even touched invisible mode. I'm still trying to complete "Real Survivor Mode" and having a hell of a time. burning_eyes

I should try real survivor. Didn't have the time yet.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:07 pm
MM-212 Beta
Resident Isaka
Please tell me you're at least using Jill. I did it with Chris, but it wasn't a walk in the park. You know how I said I erased all my data. I sent one file to my other memory card, just so that I have evidence of beating Real Survivor with Chris.

The best part about Invisible mode, is that it's equivalent to Normal, so all the enemies aren't as brutally strong as on Hard/Real Survivor mode. I didn't even kill half of them, just ran around the ones I could and received an occasional bite from the others. There was more than enough sprays to get me by, I didn't even bothe with most of the herbs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:30 pm
biggrin

*Attatches explosives to all sides of the cafe and ...

THREE
TWO
ONE

... 'splodes it biggrin *

Soul Reaver Naira

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:37 am
I'm afraid of playing Inv. Enemies Mode. I mean, I could probably do it, but I wouldn't want to be walking down a hallway and out of nowhere, *decapitation from Hunter*. I wouldn't wanna deal with the second Tyrant fight either.... or the damn Chimeras... Chimeras are annoying enough VISIBLE.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:41 pm
Beat it on normal and keep track of where all the monsters are and how to avoid them, or where to shoot at them. Because Invisible enemy mode will be exactly the same. Also, Save Often, then, when you get decapped, you won't have to start over.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:43 pm
Good advice... >_>  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:09 pm
My big Resident Evil project right now is beating Resident Evil 4 for the first time. I just started chapter 3-1 and now have the riotgun, a somewhat upgraded red9 and the semi-auto rifle. The shotgun was my best friend earlier in the game, and i'm sure it will be no different with the riotgun. I'm at the part that totally frustrated me: the catupult run. I could not beat that bloody part for everything it was worth: turns out I was doing it all wrong. >.>; Anyway, wish me luck. ^^  

Javanomicron

DarkMorph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:15 pm
Oops didn't even notice the Cafe or the convenience it provides. Have a favor to ask... redface

I need someone to lend me a hand; on RE Fan there is a link to a logon theme for Windows XP and the wallpaper as shown in the screenshot is lovely. The problem is I don't use Windows but I wanna get the wallpaper out of the download. It's some format I can't read, so I'd like someone to please see if they can extract that image for me?? PM me if you can do this favor for me! Thanks!

(RE Rebirth): By the way, Invisible Mode is a pain. I still can't figure out why I don't have One Dangerous Zombie activated. I beat Real Survivor and I have the Launcher and Samurai Edge....  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games