Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:46 pm
"What's going on? I can help!" Nero looked around, wondering where all the fight noises were coming from.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:43 am
"Esteban is taking care of it..." she muttered holding her head slightly. "Listen I say. Don't tell anyone about me or their bloody deaths will be staining your hands."The voice said sounding cruel. "Who the hell are you?" She aske dinside her head. No reply. "Damn it" she breathed.  

abnormal-starr

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:54 pm
Nero could see nothing he could do here, so he ran off to find Esteban.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:32 pm
Chris considered telling Nero about the voice but caught herself remembering the haunting words of the Voice.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:41 pm
Rogi, after figuring out what to say, sat next to chris and placed a comforting arm around her. "You aren't useless," he said as kind as could be. "You just haven't refined your abilities yet. That will change in time. There is no need to rush into anything at the moment."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:23 am
Nero followed the sounds of fighting, until he came to a scene the likes of which he had never seen. He saw Esteban, talking to a man he called "Phantom", with a Demon's body at his feet. He didn't want to interupt, but he didn't want to be useless, so he used his telekinesis to send Esteban a message in his mind. It said, in Nero's voice, "Esteban, it's me, Nero. What's going on? Is there any way I can help?"  

Nero Demare

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:16 am
Caught only slightly by surprise, Esteban returned Nero's message, in Nero's mind. "A telekinetic eh? As for help, you can stay out of the way."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 pm
As the shadows moved the picture it made was clear in his mind. Unsure of what any of these being were he called himself back to the real world. He focused and the image of the fight became very clear. He couldnt tell what was being done but he watched none the less. Either the one was owner of this place, or wished to make itself that. Hirshiro dropped back against the wall and watched wanting to view this being longer.  

flying_riceball

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 pm
Siegfried watched as the angel showed up and...well just stop moving. He didnt know what was going on with that, but it propably none of his business anyway. Siegfried continued to watch the beatdown resume, while scanning the environment with his uncovered eye.

Edgar finally gave his head one last shake before lumbering to his feet. His thoughts had finally reordered themselves after a good scrambling from the electrical attack. Sheathing his scapel spear, he watched as well the beatdown Esteban was giving to the thing called Phantom.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 am
Chris pulled herself up and shook her head thinking she had imagined the eiery voice. "Im still here! Remember tell no one of me!"It said angrily in her head ending with a maniacal chuckle. "Get out of my head you freak! I don't want a stupid spirit clinging to me and acting strong. Leave before I make you the hard way!" She thought angrily. She channeled her thoughts into anger and tried to push the spirit out but it held on strong. A laugh sounded through her head. "I'm not leaving anytime soon! Your spirit is to strong for me to leave you. You will provide energy for me for quite sometime.... I may even take this body since it is so well adjusted to spirit"It rambled on in her mind laughing on the occasion.  

abnormal-starr

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:13 pm
Rogi looked at Chris with a puzzled expression and then asked, "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:25 pm
Damn! This is much harder then I thought. How will I get out of this one? Thought the now very helpless Phantom. "Huh?" Phantom felt a very powerful light.

Angel was starting to glow with a bright light and Blaze saw what looked like wings. "Angel?" and then without warning, Angel burst into light and blinded Blaze.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 pm
Angel felt like she was being bathed in holy light, she wanted to help Esteban take down Phantom. She then tried to call the power of the light. Then she released the power, then she noticed that she was flying on pure white wings. She then thought of a spell and used her favorite one. "Light Arrow!" and she shot an arrow of pure light at Phantom. She felt him weaken for she had released souls of the dead that Phantom collected. after she was done she no longer felt the holy light.

(Yes I know that the light arrow is a total rip off of the Legend of Zelda.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 pm
Blaze had never noticed the dormant power that his sister held, now he was a bit afraid of the power.

"GAH!" Yelped Phantom. "Ugh! What? No! NOO!" Yelled Phantom as he watched the souls of the most powerful warriors he killed vanished. Looking towards Esteban, he realized that he was at his mercy. "No, I won't back down just because, guh, some little girl released those souls." and he went to attack Esteban and missed.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 pm
Esteban, suddenly feeling Phantom's power vanish to nothing, reached forward as he attacked and, using his telekinetic ability, grabbed him by the throat. "For attacking me and trying to usurp authority of this Necropolis, I sentence you, to eternal confinement," Esteban said as the crystal he tossed to Phantom earlier floated behind him now. With a snap of his fingers, the crystal adhered itself to Phantom's form and began drawing him inside. Esteban held him there, unable to move, as the crystal sealed away the last of Phantom. The crystal dropped to the ground, chiming like a bell. "He wont escape this crystal," Esteban said as he picked the gem off of the ground. "Unlike a Sutra Crystal, this is a Spirit Prison. It can capture and spirit and keep it held inside indefinitely. Also, the inside has an energy negation barrier the prevents the spirit from gathering and releasing energy to shatter the prison inside out." Esteban walked over to Angel and held the crystal out in his hand. ""I believe this would be safest with you for now." The flame in Estebans' eyes died away leaving only the dark crimson. "Now, if there are no more interupptions, there is a lot of work to do."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games