Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:09 pm

The clones looked over to Pyro. "He was under the pressure of wanting to kill Lenon; it was a stupid desicion and he's quitting before he even starts." They tell him and continue healing the civilians.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:13 pm
pyro looks at the ceiling "oh ok good to know.. it just seemed like he was going to."

after talking pyro fell asleep.

pyro hasu

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:14 pm

The clones began to bandage everyone up as they finalized the healing on each citizen. They then headed out to look for any more victims.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:34 pm
pyro woke up after a couple hours past "man i took a pretty bad beating" pyro said to himself.

pyro got up and started to walk to the window slowly and jumped out. pyro jumping out of the window still a little hurt fell to the floor.

"know what ill just walk."

pyro hasu

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:25 pm
(meh, sorry all but I hate 3rd person writing. back to square 1)

*I heave a sigh while I look down at my arm.* 'This isn't gonna help any with Akatsuki running around.....' *I hear a thud and a voice behind me. I look over my shoulder and see Pyro, fresh from the hospital and already jumping out of windows.* "Exciting day kid. Good to see you still walking."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:40 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Dp walked into the hospital, grabbing the back of mifunes shirt as he did, and he dragged him back to chiyori's room, "We dont wanna leave her here alone do we," he said, taking off his mask showing him to be jake, he then took a seat, "Sorry about that, i needed to sign up for the exams, you should do the same mifune, tomorrow is the deadline," he then turned to chiyori, "sorry about the explosion, it was the only way to stop them all. Jake looked different from the clone he made back then, this one's hair was slightly longer, with a bandage over his right eye, and wearing a black cloak with blue swirls on it, and three broad swords on his back. He smiled at her, "dont worry, i'll make sure no trackers get you, not that you cant handle yourself...." he trailed off, leaning back in his seat.....

Chiyori turned away. "There's no way I can make it. Thanks anyway. Mifune can, though..." She was quiet. Mifune turned from Chiyori to Jake, his voice sounding grim. "Sorry about that. I've something to give you before the exams start... Lets talk about it on the way there..."

With that, Mifune left for the exams...

***Later***

The room grew dark and cold. Chiyori's eyes opened immediately, and she stared around the room. A light rain began to turn into a downpour against the hospital window. She pulled the sheets closer to her chin. "Who's there?!" She called out. "Hello?!" She called out again, her voice becoming more frightened.

(Sorry everyone. My laptop had crashed and today was the only day I could make it to a friends computer. Will wrote more soon...)  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am
((ye......well......exams already started.......))

A figure wearing a dark hood appears at he doorway, walking slowly towards her, a long object in his hand..............he then flicks on the light, and shows himself as Jake, "Hello....it's outside, and i brought you a bagette," he says, holding up the long object as a long bit of bread, "hope i didn't scare you," he says sitting next to her bed, smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 pm
(Where are they at? And is it too late to join? I had comp problems dewd... crying )

Chiyori eyed him warily, then breathed out slowly. "Oh... Jake. Yes, I'm fine. Oh, thank you." She took the pastry and eyed it, then took a bite. After a few seconds of chewing, she lowered her arms and looked at him. "Hey! Aren't the exams today? Shouldn't you be there with Mifune?!"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:31 pm
((leaf did a joint exams, and yes its already at the last part, check the leaf sub-forum))
Jake smiled, "My fight hasn't quiet started yet, any way, i did some of that damage to you, so i feel kinda responsible....." he said, looking down at the floor as he said the last bit.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:38 pm
(I didn't get a pm from Kasheno or a warning of any kind. Even though I wasn't able to get on, its still BS. I mean, their isn't any announcement or anything, so I had no way of knowing about it.)

Chiyori's eyes blinked a couple of times, and she said the word with question. "Damage?" She paused, and then said: "How did you hurt me at all? I don't recall anything..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:43 pm
Sojiro_ReducedEarth
(I didn't get a pm from Kasheno or a warning of any kind. Even though I wasn't able to get on, its still BS. I mean, their isn't any announcement or anything, so I had no way of knowing about it.)

Chiyori's eyes blinked a couple of times, and she said the word with question. "Damage?" She paused, and then said: "How did you hurt me at all? I don't recall anything..."

((kasheno didn't send anything, i only learnt cause i was in leaf.....they said they contacted the cloud to say so........))
"yeah......that explosion sent you flying forward and made some of your bones worse than before......" he said still looking at the floor, twiddling with his thumbs......  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 pm
(I'll pm someone...)

Chiyori rubbed her head, thinking back then opened her eyes. They were filled with confusion, and she shrugged. "I'm sorry. I don't remember it." Any formed of amnesia could have taken her over while they were in the forge, so her memory could be more fragmented than it was before. As she took another bite, she rubbed her head again. "My leg should be okay in a few days. Whenever I feel better, we could train or something." She turned away from Jake and made a face. Train or something?! WEAK!

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 pm
"i dont mind, well, hopefully with the right medical nin's here that wound will be healed quick, and then we can.....train or something," he said, smiling as he said the last part, rubbing the back of his head.....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:55 pm
Chiyori turned back, smiling. The finished her food, then laid her head back against the pillows that were propped up behind her. "Talk to you later, Jake-kun." She closed her eyes, and drifted off to sleep.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:57 pm
Jake smiled as he placed his mask back on his face, and left the room......he had something important to get done.......  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games