Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

playing with AK-47s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:39 am
I'm KonXIX, I'm 13, in the 7th Grade, and I'm usually a good person.
I play games such as WoW, KartRider, SoldierFront, GunZ, Audition, Maplestory, Trickster, and of course Gaia. As you see in Gaia, I' half werewolf and half human. I also have a GF, and her name is Ultra Hot Girl 4 ya, I usually go human since she would be WTF ish if I look like a wolf...

What I would do with my 1 Million if I win is that I would get items like a G-Blade, Were Tail, Mithril Halo, and mabye a OMFG hat. I'll also save my money if there are new Thank You letters or Collecibles I would like. Mabye if I'm lucky and if it isn't spammed with the other 997 Peasents, I would have a chance ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:40 am

Ello.
I joined this guild about a month ago, and just got around to posting now. xD
I go by Shay [real name], or Mel. Either one.
I'm an avid equestrian [I've been riding for almost eight years now], and an artist. I draw nearly constantly. >_>

If I won, I'd save up the gold. =3
I'm not much of a spender, so I save it up until I get a large amount, then buy an item that I've been pining after. Right now, I'm looking to either get a Chain Wallet or AFK.

Can't wait to chat with you all. =]

melocure

Aubrey Rayvena

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:50 am
Hola, I'm Aubrey, and I go by just that...
I'm sarcastic, and I love to meet new people. I'm a writer, and former lead vocalist in The Mesmers, my band in Florida. I live in South Carolina now, and it really sucks here, but the girls are nice ;D. I could be called a flirt, but I don't consider myself that.
Everyone says that my songs and stories are good, even though I don't think so, and I get bad marks on my exams. I'm a huge Pyro, and I've been arrested twice because of it. Once I just set a small fire on the beach to get warm, and the other time I started a mondo fire next to the golf course, because I forgot we'd had a drought for the last five years(HA!) and so I spent two months in juvie! =D I hate it there, so don't do drugs and whatnot to get there.
I play basketball, learning to play the guitar, and I have a dog named Ozzy who is absolutely crazy, and a cat named Myty(Sounds like MyTie), who used to be fun until he met Ozzy >.>;
That's me, and I can't wait to talk to you guys! =D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:01 pm
Hi, I'm mrun0riginal. I'm 16, and from England. I'm a gothic Otaku, loving ALL anime/manga (no Hentai!). I Finished my GCSE's last week, so have been able to spend more time on Gaia! Just thought i outght to say hello... domokun

I was brought here by clicking on someones banner on a topic on how to make 100k. I saw the word giveaway, and was sold! i like monies! blaugh 3nodding  

mrun0riginal

guilingverity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:01 pm
Hello! I'm guilingverity on here, and my name is Meg. I've been on Gaia for like half a year now. I'm 18 (19 in August), and I go to college at Florida Tech for Chemistry...I'm really very nerdy. I like to write, I love rock music, and I play guitar. I was in a band for awhile, but since I grew up in Ohio and go to school in Florida, that kinda got broken up.

If I won the million gold, I think that I would finish my dream avi, get some stuff I've been trying to save up for, and buy stuff for my friends on here that have things they want a lot.

There was a banner on somebody's profile that I bought something from, and that banner happened to be for this website. So that's how I'm here.

Alright! That's pretty much it...good luck everybody. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:57 pm
Im punk_rock_elite, i go by robert[real name], and as you can probably tell i like punkmusic such as the casualties, rancid, the ramones, the clash, etc. but not what most people call punk like aiden or fall out boy... they are not punk.

if i won the million gold prize i would save it and eventually use small amounts here and there for donation items and such. i already have my dream avitar so i really dont need to buy more items. i would probably help my friends out if they needed some extra cash maybe to start a guild or whatever they may need money for.[i have posted banners in my profile, sig, and store.]  

Punk_Rock_Elite

Kuromaus

Cheery Cat

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:05 pm
I'm Kurosakuranbo-chan, which is Japanese for Black Cherry. x3 I absolutely love orange and I am collecting orange items!

If I won the million gold prize, I'd buy the Ninja Headband, and then give it to Linkdead as I am questing to do that now. I'll give away the rest and split it evenly between my friends of the APG guild. <3 Because they are freaking awesome!

I came here by seeing a banner in someone's store, but I can't really remember whose it was. sweatdrop

Oh, yeah, and after the quest to give Link a Ninja Headband just for being an awesome friend for like five years, I'll be questing for an Angelic Sash to give away to my friend Saturnwonder. She's been questing for that sash for around two years now, but has given up since it keeps rising. So, a couple of friends and I decided to work together to get her that sash as a present. x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 pm
Hello. ^^ I'm Cyrallia_Rose, but you can just call me Cyrallia or Rose. Whichever one you prefer. I like camping with my friends even if I hate mosquitos.

If I won the million gold prize, I don't know what I'd do. Probably go on a MC shopping spree before donating them all away. xD I can't seem to hang on to my items.

I love art and I love breedables, but the most I can do right now is just look at them. I'm too lazy to actually quest for enough gold to buy art/breedables. If I won, I guess I'd use the gold to get some. x]

Anyways, that's a bit about me. You'll learn more once I start chatting in here!

Cyrallia_Rose

Reconstruct R E A L I T Y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:32 pm
-_- I hate intros..
I am Makku-chan and if you know me from Audition, don't be spreading bad rumors about me. That horribleness only lasted a weekend. Unless you still hate me 'cause I'm..well you'd know if you knew me. xD I'm 15 and I'm very poor. =| I am gay so no girls hit on me, please. I love the game Audition from Nexon.net but it's not working. =( If I won the 1 mil, I'd give my friend the Guitar Demona. ^^ I like to write and want to RP but I always chicken out. =P I'm a big chicken or maybe a dramallama ! What else might you want to know.. Hmmm. Well, I guess there's nothing else to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:39 pm
Hello all!

I'm karasureign. I'm 16, from the US and I love Anime, Manga, Japanese culture, animal, friends and drawing. I also enjoy RPs and what not.

Let's see....with 1 mil...I'd grab the last three items on my wishlist and then try and finish my friend's dream avis. ^^ They've helped me so I'd like to return the favor. ^^

Looking forward to chatting and having a bit of fun here. ^^  

Tsume Rokaro

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:35 pm
    Hi! I'm 1969 In My Head, or preferably just 1969. xD

I've been a member of Gaia since August 29th, 2003. I love photography, and all sorts of art. Also like music a lot. I play electric guitar, bass guitar, Bb Clarinet, Tenor Saxaphone, Keyboard, and Drums. I love Paranoia Agent. I have a boyfriend of 2 + years now. I have a cat, a dog, a rabbit, and two fish. In the fall I am going to be going to school for Veterinary Technology. That's the one who assists the vet in surgeries but cannot make any incisions.

I'm working on a Gaian project right now, it's called 'The Anti-Hackers of Gaia Movement'. I'm willing to help anyone out with Gaia, just don't PM me and beg for gold or ask for donations or items.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:08 am
Hey thar everyone :3
I'm Alex-the-Kitsune.
Just Alex if you will BD. Tis my rl name too.
I joined Gaia about a year and a half ago :3
I draw all the time D: Click my website link to see my arts :3 I tend to get along with everyone, I'm very easy to get along with too. :3
Hope to have mucho fun heart

PuppyToast

stefzig

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:18 pm
i go by the name of stef.

bullied through 5 schools i finally found one with decent people.

i dont want to talk about my self much more but if i won i would make my house better upgrade my avi  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:21 pm
i'm Aagome if i won i would try to finish up my dream avi  

Aagome

serendipitynsa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:41 pm
Hello!
I go by Nahla online; I'm from the US; I spend way too much time on Gaia; if I won I'd add to my avi...I have a dream avi in my head, I've just never bothered to actually make it. Glad to join y'all.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games