Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Talking while you role play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 am
I'm sorry puppet that hurts. I know what its life for parents and others to call you a failure. Well it's too late for me to say this now but i would've gone for it whether everyone hates you or not. Truth be told taking pride in what you like to do whether your good at it or not is something that will sit in your heart and boost you.

I was called a failure and everyone thought and wanted me dead when I joined the Marine Corps. I lived through four years of active service and fought in war multiple times. Now I have returned to find out that everyone I once knew and trusted all hate me. Most of my life has been a lie because my parents have lied to me since I was young. Both of them tried to kill me in their own way but I have taken pride in all my accomplishments, even though they are all painfull. It's why I'm alive.

Take Pride in what you do. It's not just about survival it's in making yourself love yourself. By loving yourself you don't need anyone else. Their opinions, even if they are the most dear person to you, as a negative are never good for you. Ignore them. If you think you are good you will be. If you squeak when singing work at it. Keep singing and try to improve your abilities. Eventually you will succeed. When you do you can walk back and show everyone they where wrong about you. Not to mention you learn who you are in the process.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let it hereby be announced that:
burble...

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.All Hail the Reign of the Ostriches!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Darn Cosplay...

...that is all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:47 pm
hey, estu, your post in jillins i think.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 pm
ESTU!!!!!

MYTHANOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:31 pm
AHHHH!!!!

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:42 pm
Oh, Estu, did you see? I posted in Deralo!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:46 pm
My goodness! What page?

I'm almost completed my Aizawa costume!
I just need to convince my dad to order a couple things and find a green suit jacket!

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:48 pm
I know!! Just one page back. Umm... 464 I think.

Hooray! My costume is in, wig and all!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Alright I'll get on that.

The wig is one of the things I need to convince my dad of.
And the dress jacket is not completely necessary...

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:00 pm
I'm so bored, I've been playing ZOMG  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:05 pm
Wow, you /are/ bored...

Vuvuzelas have been banned from otakon xD

...that is all

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:19 pm
Is that in Baltimore?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:20 pm
I'm going to log out early tonight again. The heat here's making me sick...I miss all the fans in my parents house...  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:21 pm
Yup.
I'mma gonna be there.
Second year, in my first cosplay.
It's gonna be great.

...that is all

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 979 980 981 982 983 984 ... 1662 1663 1664 1665 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games