Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9811 9812 9813 9814 9815 9816 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:49 pm

Cattra Nightblade
ChaosTorrent
Tonberry Crunch
WARGARBLE

FOBBLEBOBBLE

WORT WORT... I just wanted to feel included X.x

BRAWAKNRWBQLSKHDZKHGLDSH
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:51 pm

PAU

Cattra Nightblade

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:53 pm

ChaosTorrent
Meta_Fish
Not much, Renz. I'm done with class for the day and daydreaming about cool ideas for games.

HOW ABOUT A GAME WITH LOTS OF CHARACTERS FROM TENDO GAMES BEATING THE s**t OF EACHOTHER
Sounds lame.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Owwin
ChaosTorrent
Meta_Fish
Not much, Renz. I'm done with class for the day and daydreaming about cool ideas for games.

HOW ABOUT A GAME WITH LOTS OF CHARACTERS FROM TENDO GAMES BEATING THE s**t OF EACHOTHER
You know SSB was originally gonna be a sumo wrestling game? Thank God Sakurai is a lunatic.

NEWCOMER: SUMO

*trips*

SUDDEN DEATH

Al Torrenz

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:57 pm

Meta_Fish
You had to go to school today? Sucks to be you, my district celebrates national insult to to the injury of Native Americans day. I mean Columbus Day.

I have been thinking about game ideas too. How about this one. Between Hilde from SC4, the angel monsters in Devil May Cry 4, and the gunlance from Monster Hunter. I came up with ROCKET LANCE!

By firing the rocket you can pierce an enemy and have them carried off into the distance to explode, by firing the rocket while locked into the lance you are carried by the rocket into the powerful ROCKET JOUST! if you rocket joust for too long your rocket will run out of fuel and start burning into the explosives, thus blowing you up. You have to fire the rocket off and reload to avoid this fate.

EDIT: pay no attention to the doodles near the bottom. I tried to cut most of them out, but I am too lazy to do any more cropping.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:59 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
You had to go to school today? Sucks to be you, my district celebrates national insult to to the injury of Native Americans day. I mean Columbus Day.

I have been thinking about game ideas too. How about this one. Between Hilde from SC4, the angel monsters in Devil May Cry 4, and the gunlance from Monster Hunter. I came up with ROCKET LANCE!

By firing the rocket you can pierce an enemy and have them carried off into the distance to explode, by firing the rocket while locked into the lance you are carried by the rocket into the powerful ROCKET JOUST!

EDIT: pay no attention to the doodles near the bottom. I tried to cut most of them out, but I am too lazy to do any more cropping.

THAT'S ******** AMAZING

Al Torrenz

Owwin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:02 pm

ChaosTorrent
Owwin
Meta_Fish

By firing the rocket you can pierce an enemy and have them carried off into the distance to explode, by firing the rocket while locked into the lance you are carried by the rocket into the powerful ROCKET JOUST!

THAT'S ******** AMAZING
So you would play it? I was thinking about making it into a flash game after I get XP on this computer and my friend steals game maker for me. I buy Game Maker.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:03 pm

I'd play it.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish

By firing the rocket you can pierce an enemy and have them carried off into the distance to explode, by firing the rocket while locked into the lance you are carried by the rocket into the powerful ROCKET JOUST! if you rocket joust for too long your rocket will run out of fuel and start burning into the explosives, thus blowing you up. You have to fire the rocket off and reload to avoid this fate.

lols at the doodles at the bottom the weapon is cool too
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:06 pm

Meta_Fish
I'd play it.
Great, now I just gotta wait until somebody will buy me a legit copy of XP.

Owwin

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:08 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Caramel Kisses

Anxious Girl

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:28 pm

HUZZAH!!!

*CRASH*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:47 pm

Owwin
Meta_Fish
I'd play it.
Great, now I just gotta wait until somebody will buy me a legit copy of XP.
omg its owwin

ORGANIZATION XIII!!!!

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Boy my folks can be 10 kinds of annoying.

Everytime something seems to happen that's not good, they ALWAYS beg and moan for me to take more interest in church, like me being there will be some sort of magical cure-all that makes everything all better.

I can't even explin how persistent they are.

Do you guys feel it's an excuse to assume that every little thing that seems to happen without warning is an act from above?
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9811 9812 9813 9814 9815 9816 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games