Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 pm

And do what? Try and kill me?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Sojori?

or however you spell his name?

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 pm

no, someone higher than Sojiro
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:47 pm

and no to your death question, she will most likely bann you.

Oni_Soul

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Well I don't want to rush you or anything, but I am going to bed in about 10 minutes. I have to get up early for a job interview tomorrow, so if you don't mind...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 pm

I'm lost...

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:48 pm

let me guess DT.

Like I care, Pern doesn't have to quit for having me wanna kill his character alot of people want to kill each other in the guild and hell its his decision really. So whatever.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:49 pm

i dont give a damn about what you do or how you live your life.

Oni_Soul

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:52 pm

I didn't decide... You did... I want to be Vrail

Eris5
Masterharper of Pern
Eris5
Masterharper of Pern
Eris5

well your going to be very inactive very very inactive when you go the air force, so might as well kill vrail off. I see no better way than having his old friends do so. It should make an interesting story or end of a story.

for 8 weeks I won't be on but after that I'll be on everyday once again. If Vrail dies now then I won't be back, what's the point? I put alot of work into it and with the guild the way it is now... I wouldn't restart!
I mean... Ishmail and Masumi already hate me because I'm not scared to speak my mind around them or even you. I may be wrong sometimes, but I'm not a coward. It'd just get worse.... Plus I'm in a way bigger Naruto guild now. It's alot harder to keep up with how active it is. It's like the old days when I had just started out with Uno in Leaf.

if thats how you feel i really dont care and wont stop you. I am not your mother, if you quit it takes no effect on me, whatsoever. Since you feel so strongly in doing so, People die all the time and they restart because they care. Saying what you are saying means you really don't care that much for the guild at all. So ya I will be killing you off. How do you wanna die? Giant explosion or stabbed to death?

Hahaha I did care once... but that's before all this happened, before I'd even heard of Masumi and Ismail. Before people started getting the instant Death like Teddy or the Ban like Fenrir. What happened to the guild I once loved? Eris it was nice knowing you! I would like to let you know I always respected you. So kill me by... idk... make it interesting.

ya it was good knowing you too. I will make it interesting once kasumi posts again and you guys post once again I will make my killing post.

Here's most of the convo
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:52 pm

Eris5
let me guess DT.

Like I care, Pern doesn't have to quit for having me wanna kill his character alot of people want to kill each other in the guild and hell its his decision really. So whatever.

no, its not DT, he doesnt have anypower in this guild anymore. And it seems that you are the ultimate power in this guild, and i dout that your not going to do anything to punish Ish, am i right? the most you will give him is a slap on the wrist and he will go back and do everything you see here again. am i right Eris...

Oni_Soul

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:54 pm

I dont even see wht Ishy did. What I heard was he edited one of your posts, cause you deleted one of his. So yeah
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:55 pm

Oni, your talking about snowy aren't you? She is the only retired one who is a VC. TEll her that Jims says hi.

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

huh so the death of Vrail is just going to be decided like that while I'm left alone in a barrier to fight two people

ahh so screwed

oh well mmm planning and planning this might take a while

Actually, I haven't done this sort of thing in a while. generally I am fairly nice when someone comes back or leaves. It's just that the way I see it, pern decided to ensure he can never return, and I kept trying to get him to not do it. Either way, you are failing miserably as a troll oni.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:59 pm

i will...i havent spoken to her in a while...she was supposed to be the last holder of Mikyo's bloodline until both of us stopped talking...

and to Ish:

BULLSHIT! read the two pages behind this one....i want to have him for harrassing and editing. i only deleted the post so that Pern wouldnt get hurt in the process. and if it makes you feel better, i did the same for you Eris....when that one kid left recently someone posted some nasty things in your prize thing, and you were already torn up on the inside, so i deleted the post.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games