Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:27 pm

its not happening Oni.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Eris I posted it because it's BULL ******** s**t... If you're planning on killing a grass why the hell are you going after me? I'm grass, but if you were akatsuki you'd go after the demon or the Kage. You wouldn't take out someone that the Kage of Grass already hates!

You're just tired of me and I'm tired of this. Kill me and get it over with... I had no choice and never will with a guild that is ran this way. I don't want any part of it.

Bye... You killed me when I was active the most! wink

Out of the utmost of my heart,
Masterharper of Pern

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:29 pm

Oni: I am sure Alicia already told you, but I want to RP as your kid.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 pm

ok then, can i ask of you for something else. the thing that im going to post...dont delete it. I want it to be a reminder to people...after i get done posting said thing, i want you to make me a member. im going to be creating that character you wanted me to make and i wanted to give him to you...i will have to make a few adjustments to make he a she, but its something i can do tonight. im not leaving for good, just leave for awhile. so are you going to delete the thing that im talking about or are you going to keep your word...

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 pm

iKoisu
Oni: I am sure Alicia already told you, but I want to RP as your kid.

Then i will give you things...im going to do some last RPing before i leave.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:35 pm

What the hell is happening?

No Offense, but a lot of these comments were rude and offensive. So basically, yall need to apologize and make up. I really hate to come back and see our members fighting and especially reading about how people "dislike/hate" certain people.

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm

Curling up in a ball and letting me kill you like you first agreed? Whatever Pern. heres the situation You and Areku started fighting me I am akatsuki and i am trying to get done with you guys so i can go find hte 7tials basically my character has no idea where he is at at this moment and only where the people who are preventing my character from finding and hunting down the demon are. There are people in my general way and my character will dispose of them to get to her goal basically. So get over yourself Pern your not that great at anything as far as I can tell.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:36 pm

snowy...your late. to late, but thank you for coming. I cant keep my promise to DT...if he comes back i want you to tell him that im sorry.

Oni_Soul

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:40 pm

i dont want another character Oni. Get over yourself.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

a no thank you would have done good enough.

Oni_Soul

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Snowy... Nice to see you back... I am getting killed on my own accord for it's my fault that I got into a fight with people I didn't even want to. It's funny how masumi paired me off with you two right off the start and as I said right after I found out I was fighting them... at the gates.

Eris that's Bull s**t and you know it. You know you hate me because you have Masumi bitching to you about how I do things. Then ishmail is too big of a p***y to stand up for himself, so he goes and get's you.

haha yeah just dont figure out how this many people got involved in the fight lol sweatdrop
even you pern to be honest but it happens

but yeah yeah i'm posting soon
just trying to really figure out what to do sorry

so whats going on
and hi snowy surprised you posted anything lol

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Havok-Trance

Oni bro, don't just leave man, its useless for people to fight over the internet. It will suck if you leave man, your the one and only person who ever seems capable to start an actual story line that people can get into. You are one of the only reasons I keep RPing, because you and DT are my idols.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:45 pm

Sorry I'm late. Can't expect me to be on Gaia 24/7 can ya?

So anyways; to liven the mood up a bit, how's everyone? I'm going back to school in a week so I'll try to come visit you guys more often. And I'm pretty much dying since I'm exhausted so yeah, you can leave me PMs. It seems a lot of new members do xD

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:48 pm

Hector, im done....i just want to wright my books...oh, all of you...are going to be in a series...i wasnt going to tell you until later but yeah, i have been wrighting a book about Mikyo's history, i changed alot of things but thats becuase if i didnt, i would have gotten sewed for copyright infergment. im going to post a few places before i leave.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 982 983 984 985 986 987 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games