Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9865 9866 9867 9868 9869 9870 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:10 am

Regulust
Ribbin
Regulust
Allegro
Vash_the_Rampage
Allegro
MAH GIRFRAN DRAW PURTY~ ;D

She's going to hit me if she sees that. xD;

LOL, Girfran. She drew those?
Mhmm. She was in a good mood because a bunch of people had rated her arena submission.

I'm pretty sure it was a limited time offer, but you should rate her anyways.

I hope Ginn doesn't get disqualified for Ribbin's idiot move.

>_>

"Might as well join the influx of people commenting hoping to get aftermath art after seeing how good you are. 8D

Srsly though, awesome avatar, very cool. =3 "

You should edit that comment.

You should bite me. 8D
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:13 am

Ribbin
Regulust
Ribbin
Regulust
Allegro
Mhmm. She was in a good mood because a bunch of people had rated her arena submission.

>_>

"Might as well join the influx of people commenting hoping to get aftermath art after seeing how good you are. 8D

You should bite me. 8D

Go ******** yourself. mrgreen

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:14 am

Regulust
Ribbin
Regulust
Ribbin
Regulust
Allegro

>_>

You should bite me. 8D

Oh, here comes the swearing again. rolleyes Very intimidating. >_>

Srsly though, I'm not editing s**t. What do you expect when you start a thread saying "Here's really well done art for people who commented and rated me!" I just call it like it is. =/
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:37 am

rolleyes I don't think Ginn will get disqualified. It looks a little bad, but the fact of the matter is that Ginn was offering them as thanks, and people started flocking to vote because they thought they might be rewarded, yourself included, Reg. It just so happened that Ginn was in a good enough mood to make their dreams come true. I mean, it'd look BETTER if Ribbin deleted his comment, but I'm not worried.

And I was talking to her while she was doing those pieces, Ribs. They took her like 5 minutes each. She doesn't like to whore her submissions out, so when I took up the slack, she felt guilty that the Cult had voted for her, and felt like drawing up a thank you. xd

Also, Reg? Future note, don't swear at a guy who got stung by a hornet.

Allegro

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:37 am

Wow...

I never realized until now that Friends in Common means who both myself and the person of who's profile I'm on have the same friend.

Man that's embarrassing.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:38 am

Allegro
rolleyes I don't think Ginn will get disqualified. It looks a little bad, but the fact of the matter is that Ginn was offering them as thanks, and people started flocking to vote because they thought they might be rewarded, yourself included, Reg. It just so happened that Ginn was in a good enough mood to make their dreams come true. I mean, it'd look BETTER if Ribbin deleted his comment, but I'm not worried.

And I was talking to her while she was doing those pieces, Ribs. They took her like 5 minutes each. She doesn't like to whore her submissions out, so when I took up the slack, she felt guilty that the Cult had voted for her, and felt like drawing up a thank you. xd

I thought it would be obvious that it was a joke when i put a mrgreen after it.

EDIT: Also I didn't care if I got a drawing.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:40 am

Allegro

XD

You'd be surprised how much more you can accomplish with a friendly demeanor. 8D

*deletes comment* =3
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:40 am

Ribbin
Regulust
Ribbin
Regulust
Ribbin

>_>

You should bite me. 8D

Oh, here comes the swearing again. rolleyes Very intimidating. >_>

Srsly though, I'm not editing s**t. What do you expect when you start a thread saying "Here's really well done art for people who commented and rated me!" I just call it like it is. =/

Ouch man, ouch.

But Reg does have a point. You simply cannot underestimate the minds of others out there.

People are, how you say... unpredictable. What if they take what you said and deem it as such?

Only one of us would take the heat, and we'd know who it is.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Allegro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:41 am

Regulust

People voted after it was shown that Ginn had drawn some neat little thank yous. It may not have been a direct cause, and that's certainly not her fault, but it happened. I think that's the only prickly spot there.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:43 am

Ribbin

XD

You'd be surprised how much more you can accomplish with a friendly demeanor. 8D

*deletes comment* =3

;D ILY.

Allegro

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:45 am

Allegro
Regulust

People voted after it was shown that Ginn had drawn some neat little thank yous. It may not have been a direct cause, and that's certainly not her fault, but it happened. I think that's the only prickly spot there.

I didn't even know she was in the arena. If she had gone to the spam can and mentioned such I would have gone and gave her a 5 and commented without the knowledge of the art, that wasn't my reason for 5'ing it.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:48 am

I DID mention it in the Spam Can earlier yesterday, and she's too shy to. xd

Allegro

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:49 am

Allegro
I DID mention it in the Spam Can earlier yesterday, and she's too shy to. xd

I was probably at work when you did.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:52 am

Reg, I'm not accusing you of being an art whore. I'm just saying that's how events boiled down and that's why it would look sketchy.

Allegro

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:53 am

Allegro
Reg, I'm not accusing you of being an art whore. I'm just saying that's how events boiled down and that's why it would look sketchy.

I see.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9865 9866 9867 9868 9869 9870 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games