Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9869 9870 9871 9872 9873 9874 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:54 am

TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Hmm... so the goldfish aren't such a useless investment after all...

Really guys, check and see how much the scarf I'm wearing now will go for in the MP!

I just got goldfish drops from mine.

If you're lucky , you'll snag one o' these nifty scarfs from one of those drops!

Now I seem to be hoping another of my fish kick the bucket soon...

The way I see it, the better you treat your fish there better chance you have of getting this scarf!

And... if this beauty is what you get from the goldfish... imagine what you can get from the cuttlefish, even!

I'm still not shilling out RL money for the other fish though... unless it's genuinely money to burn.

I just got junk. Guess I should make my fish happier.
Guys, my tank is at 16% happiness. Click on it in my sig a few times so it gets better. XD

I find it horrible to hope the fish die and agreeing at the same time.
I don't even know how I got the cuttlefish. I was just adding fish to the tank, and he was sitting in my inventory. 0_o

I'm not paying actual money for them, period.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Fish

Meta_Fish
Captain

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:10 pm

Meta_Fish
Fish

Do you give out items when you die?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

Really guys, check and see how much the scarf I'm wearing now will go for in the MP!

If you're lucky , you'll snag one o' these nifty scarfs from one of those drops!

The way I see it, the better you treat your fish there better chance you have of getting this scarf!

And... if this beauty is what you get from the goldfish... imagine what you can get from the cuttlefish, even!

I'm still not shilling out RL money for the other fish though... unless it's genuinely money to burn.

Guys, my tank is at 16% happiness. Click on it in my sig a few times so it gets better. XD

I don't even know how I got the cuttlefish. I was just adding fish to the tank, and he was sitting in my inventory. 0_o

how do you make them happier? confused my begining goldfish died xp but the arrowfish still live ninja

teh_n00b_huntr

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Zephyrkitty
Meta_Fish
Fish

xd xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:15 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

how do you make them happier? confused my begining goldfish died xp but the arrowfish still live ninja

Apparently, you and other people clicking on the tank makes them happier. And you can add more fish if you've gotten any off the marketplace or daily chance.

I found a jacket that might work for a Minamimoto costume except the shoulders are padded and huge.
/random

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:16 pm

I don't know how to make a fish feel happier!!!
Help PLAUX?
I give him loamflakes and that's it...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:17 pm

The Rawk Hawk
I don't know how to make a fish feel happier!!!
Help PLAUX?
I give him loamflakes and that's it...

Apparently, you and other people clicking on the tank makes them happier.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:18 pm

Zephyrkitty
Meta_Fish
Fish

No. >_>;
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:20 pm

Meta_Fish
Zephyrkitty
Meta_Fish
Fish

No. >_>;

Then I'm not adding you to the aquarium.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:26 pm

If he was from Venus, would he feed us with a spoon?

If he was from Mars, that'd be cool.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:27 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

Apparently, you and other people clicking on the tank makes them happier. And you can add more fish if you've gotten any off the marketplace or daily chance.

I found a jacket that might work for a Minamimoto costume except the shoulders are padded and huge.
/random
well the padding isn't that big of a thing to take out is it?

teh_n00b_huntr

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:32 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

/random

I don't think so; it feels like it's just a couple of shoulder pads. My only issue is that it's inside the jacket and I don't have much experience with sewing.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:01 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero

/random

I don't think so; it feels like it's just a couple of shoulder pads. My only issue is that it's inside the jacket and I don't have much experience with sewing.
and you dont know anyone who does know how to sew?

teh_n00b_huntr

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:12 pm

PAU HAMMER!
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9869 9870 9871 9872 9873 9874 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games