Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: [rant]
Very important rather side-rant here.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Go.

there.

bump.

now.

support the Chibi_Mushi Support auction.

and also.

we are being advertised here.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12604277&page=1

give him a friendly bump.

support this thread.

[/rant]

reminder.

The ends of most of the round 1 fights will end Friday. (hopefully)

This includes Kruck and Keila's fight.'

Updated the front page of the guild a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:10 pm
User ImageMattus-san: Ok major announcement regarding Rayan's previous announcement. Go up about 2 posts to find it. Ok, Wow I'm just announcing waht a pain in the a** he must be if he announces to pm him everytime you wanna rp with him.

Hahahhaha yeah enough said. ^-^ (hes so gonna get me for this later...)

My second announcement is for people to try and expand their rp groups. I've noticed alot of people, including myself, have small rp groups. A LOT of new people just came in...so try to invite them in to rp with ya!

(oh and for you new people, don't take the mean things i say about people seriously. I just like to get at some of my friends haha )  

FlamingMoogles

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:35 am
User ImageReporting to duty:
[returnrant]
Yes chaos has come back to create utter..choas. And that chaos comes in the form of me. But in the mean time!!

::gives Poly-chan a welcome mango basket:: Yay!!!!!!! Poly-chan gets mangos!!Which is about the best thing in the whole wide world!!
[/returnrant]
But hai. Most of the new comers as I've seen,are needing a bit of direction. WE need to play with them,become active ourselves. And in hopes we influence them,and they become more literate yay!!!!

..don't want to sound snobbish. But I know..its hard to get people literate. It took me a full year.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:28 am
User ImagePearlHoly Here!!!!^___^:

[rant] Note to self: Rayan also keeps on getting me stuck, I'll be doing more than just PMing him to make him post twisted *he he he he he*

And welcome back Joy^__^>___<;; I hope everything will be back to normal in the next couple of days now that you're back^__^;; And thank you for the warm welcome, I really appreciated.

And I would like to apologize to you all>___< I haven't been on a lot lately, far from being active and participating a lot in the guild. But we all have our crappy phases once in a while (like someone who I will not name *cough cough* Kur *cough cough* kun blaugh ) and etc etc etc. But anyways, "STUDY" break officially start today for me, so I'll be on more often and more active. ^_____^;; Again very very sorry>__< [/rant]  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: My my Joy.. I am rather dissapointed in your report there.

Making people literate? Oh no no no no... We just want to help them get better, not MAKE them literate. But yes. Influence from those who are a little better at RPing is a very very good way to help our community become more literate (And make Kurai read more and get a headache XDD) and enjoyable to those who enjoy literate like Rps.

Im seeing a lot of funny stuff happening about XD and a lot of lovable characters kicking about. Its making my 2 star give away each week much more easier for me, but much harder to decide on WHO to give it to >_<

But on that topic.

On thursday i Granted Tameka and Makie-san Stars.

Tameka deserves a beatiful shiny star because of her most short yet adorable and imaginative posts. And a big bunch for her adorable character Pim ^^!! you guys have to read it.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=15&t=1568991#51773372

Makie-san moves on up!

Her post was suprisingly amazing here. Especially with the creativity of using Batons in battle O_O;;. With what little she has to work with, she could explode it into great details. Thumbs up to Makie-san

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=2391923#52244242

and for the tournament

Joy wonderfully volunteered to help me gather up the 1st round reasults and such. Here is what happened. ::puts up Joy's report on the overhead::

4th Ria High Star Test:Round One Results
Arena 3 Sky Dance : Kurai vs. Aldora.
Winner:
Kurai

Arena 1 Spirit Blade :Seyla vs. Darius
Winner:
Seyla

Arena 4 Saya Hill: Makie-chan Vs. Lukan
Winner:
Makie-chan

Arena 5 Aquatic Serenade: Ceron Vs Ai-y
Winner:
Ceron

Arena 2 Dark Prayer:Kaitae vs Kruck
Winner:
N/A battle still not done. ((unfourtantly will be out of the tournament now))

Arena 1 Spirit Blade biggrin ante vs Scytheress
Winner:
Dante

Arena 6 Oliver's Sand Box: Rene vs Celeste
Winner:
Rene by default

And that is how the 1st round went!

Please look over to the Round 1 thread for other important information

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2314719&page=4

And [rant]
::yanks on Pi's Ear:: oi don't worry about not being active. Everyone has a life and they have to pay attention to that neways. do take care on that. XP im sure the Ria high guild members forgive you. Thats why i have other wonderful crew members to back ya up when you go missing XP In other words:

your replaceble XP[/rant]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mint: The 2nd Round matching ups have been done! And I am very excited about some of the pairings! You Ria High students will love it too ^^ heart !!!

Okies! This time we went from 7 and down so we could use the underground star testing room. A shame if it would have gone to waste >__
So! From the Top!

Round 2 of Ria High's 4th Star Test!

In Ria Arena 7: Star Underground we will have Asmaria Moon Go up against Lily! The Stage's mode is set to The Frozen Tundra!

In Ria Arena 6: Oliver's Sandbox we will have Rene Go up against Dr. Raven! The Stage's mode is set to The Factory!!

In Ria Arena 5: Aquatic Serenade we will have Makie Go up against Dante! The Stage's mode is set to Abyss!!

In Ria Arena 4: Saya's Hill we will have Seyla Hawking Go up against Yusake! The Stage's mode is set to Cave of Ruks!!

In Ria Arena 3: Sky Dance we will have Joy Go up against Kurai! The Stage's mode is set to Classic!!

They have till the 19th of March to both report here or else their match will be postponed. Otherwise if they do report they will have till the 24th to finish their battle RP! ^^! Extended time may be granted!

I suggest you PM your opponent to tell them of this and of course to plan out a nice battle ^^;;

This tournament is shaping out for an awsome spetactular RP experience!

Go Ria High! heart  

MintGekkou
Captain

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:02 pm
User ImageMattus:
I'm finding it quite ironic, that kurai was first up against Aldora, then Joy. Both young girls...VERY IRONIC!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Ummm... Am I allowed to award stars...? Well, umm, because... I wanna award one star to both Kuri and Joy for their spiffy, cool, action-y and epically intense... Yeah, so, you can view their spiffy fight here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2315163&page=3

Ehhh... I hope thats okay.  

Sincerely Sunshine

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games