Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:52 pm
[Sorry! I was cleaning the bathroom. D:]

Lilli stood next to Klaash, holding his hand. She was standing on the side with Xellious's "family" only because she was with Klaash. She turned her head away from the girl with the veil over her face to Klaash. He was looking over toward the girl as well. "Klaash," Lilli whispered. "Who is that girl? I've never seen her before... She's so beautiful." Lilli said, her voice still at a whisper.

Ben stood toward the front of the accumulating crowd. He watched the pale faced woman walk toward Xellious who was standing at the alter. I wonder who she is. I've never seen her before.

Janette stood beside Ben. Over the past three days, she and Ben had become friends, nothing really more. She thought Ben was nice, and gorgeous, but she really didn't want to be in a relationship as of now. Janette had just killed her boyfriend in the past week. Janette, unlike most people recognized the woman as Iori, she'd lived here at the manor even longer than Janette herself. Though Janette never expected Iori and Xellious would be together.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:55 pm
"Master Xellious?" A scrawny demon asked, staring Angel right in the eyes. "He's the owner of this house, it's thanks to him that you're living here. If just his sister, Tsshyeiah, the lady with the red hair who screams a lot, no one but herself and her husband would probably live here."He scratched his head iritably," You might want to see this, seeing as Xellious barely leaves his room, and the only one he talks to is his sister..." The demon paused," But there's no way he'd marry his sister (NASTY) and his sister's already married...To some creepy guy..." The demon shivered slightly. "No one knows what the hell he is!" The dmeon waited a moment for Angel to absorb the information. "C'mon, you wouldn't want to miss this in a lifetime," He urged, yanking her by the arm and dragged her outside.

____

Tsshyeiah was wearing a red gown of almost the same likeness as the bride. Hers of course, wasn't as marvelous and lacked a viel. Her hair was down and it's length had grown an in or two. Her black gloved hands were resting by her sides. Tsshyeiah was a few feet away from Xellious, and said in a low voice,"You've found yourself a bride? That's funny. Have you left your room or are you paying this girl to marry you?" She said with a sneer.

"No," He replied sternly. "You see who it is, she's been in this house for at least a decade...And I'm not paying at all, you slut." He said in a grim voice.

Tssheyaih looked apalled for a moment, her mouth already contorted into a sneer and soon to be a yell, but remained her calm somewhat. She was well aware of her brother's loathing for her husband,Esloleiar. He was on the other side of Tsshyeiah, smiling away in his now black suit.

Klaash was a few feet away from Esloleiar, not even daring to come to close to the insanity of the Esloleiar. Aside form his eerie deminor[sp?] Esloleiar had been known to be cruel to animals and experient on things for pleasure, even if the result was death.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:03 pm
Klaash's eyes were fixated on the figure stedily walking closer to his older brother,Xellious. "I don't know," Klaash replied. "Xellious never said anything about a wife...At all, ever." Come to think of it, Xellious hardly spoke to anyone but Tsshyeiah, and even that, only about matters concerning the household. Xellious didn't like to stay in the company of his elder sister because he couldn't tolerate the way Esloleir would randomly appear and drive everyone but Tsshyeiah either insane or to the point of sheer terror. With a reputation worse than a blood-thirsty Vampire, is was one of the mysteries of the world why Tsshyeiah married him.

The white-clad woman now stood infront of Xellious, her thin,delicate hands slipping into his.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:19 pm
"What?" Angel allows herself to be taken, but then she thinks to herself.

"A wedding?? Wait! I'm not dressed well for a wedding!! Especially for the wedding of Master Xellious!! And who, may I ask, are you??"  

BleedingAngelRose

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:35 pm
"Pfft, It doesn't matter,!" The demon replied. "This is the first anyone's heard of it, so I guess it doesn't matter..." They stopped when the two had left the manor, now bathing in the moonlight. The thin hands of the bride's slipped into the groom's, she was soon to become the wife of the owner of the manor. Turning to Angel for a moment, he said,"I'm Glyxx, I've been here for a few years," He added.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:47 pm
Angel's eyes grew huge in astonishment. How......how beautiful everything is..... She snaps back, but eyes still as round. "Um, I-" Angel's voiced cracked, but once when she tries to speak, she knew it wasn't the right time to say anything for the time. So she softly spoke to herself. "I'm Angel....."

((yeahhhhhh.....))  

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:55 pm
"Oh. I see how you wouldn't know. I mean I've only seen him once besides this and that was the first day I was here at breakfast. He left before I could really even take notice of him." Lilli said. she looked over at the crowd. She saw Ben toward the front, and a girl, Lilli had recently met over the last few days, named Janette was standing next to him. Ben smiled at Lilli. Lilli smiled back and then diverted her attention back toward Xellious. But when she did Esloleiar's eyes caught hers. He shot her a malignant glare. A chill ran down Lilli's spine. Eloleiar chuckled silently and turned his head. Tshhyeiah didn't seem to care, or even notice. Lilli averted her eyes back up at Xellious and his soon to be wife. The ceremony was about to begin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:22 pm
[[Sorry it was taking me so long, I was making a tektek. X_Xlll]]

[[ :/ There's no paster dude or whatnot. xDD TOO LAZY FOR THAT! ]]

Xellious withdrew a beautiful gold band form his pocket, the band had a shimmering ruby on its mount that glittered in the moonlight. Iori opened her other hand, a gold band without any jewel on it rested gently in her palm. She moved the roses to another hand, slipping the ring onto Xellious's finger. Shifting back the roses to the other hand, he sipped her ring on her thin fingers. Xellious slowly lifted her elaborately detailed veil and folded it behind her head. There was Iori, the young woman Xellious had known for over a decade, staring back into his eyes. Her eyes were red now as well, her gloriously elated face radiated her happiness. Xellious bent down a bit and leaned closer to her face, she too leaned in. They kissed, and each pulled back.

A thunderous applause roared up as everyone applauded the newlyweds. As Xellious and Iori waled towards the manor, Klaash walked up to his brother,"Who is your wife,Xellious?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:28 pm
Angel's eyes were wet with tears. "This.....this is so beautiful!! I never been to a wedding before!!! This is just so....so..." Angel chokes up just a little. Than she applauds and smiles to the newlyweds.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:36 pm
[[:'D]]

"I see," Glyxx said,nodding, then applauding Xellious and Iori. "I wonder if Master Xellious will change now that he has a wife, some people do change with spouses, ya know? I've got a brother who was always crazy, but when he married some human chick, he lost some of his insanity...Huh."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Lilli smiled sweetly as she and Klaash affronted Xellious and his new wife. 'Who is your wife,Xellious?' Klaash asked. Lilli was reliefed she wouldn't have to ask herself who the woman was. Lilli saw Ben coming toward them from behind Xellious. He walked around Xellious and his new wife and straight to Lilli. Ben bent his his next down to speak to Lilli. He cupped his hand over her ear. "Have you seen Klara, today?" Ben asked.
Lilli shook her head. "No. Not today. don't even know if she's out here, though she probably is. I don't know.. I'll look around for her." She said. Ben nodded and walked back through the crowd, still searching.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:55 pm
Angel's eyes dried up a little, but her eyes were still a litte red. Um, I should go congratulate them! And she slowly walked up the newlyweds.

"Um....h-hello!!" Angel had no clue why her voice was cracking, especially on that particular night. "Well, umm.....Congratulations!!" Angel bows, as a sign of respect, but suddenly thinks to herself. Oh crap!! I made a fool of myself!!!  

BleedingAngelRose

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:59 pm
"This is Iori," Xellious replied. "She's been at the manor a long time, almost as long as you have Klaash."

Klaash stared at Iori, her pale face, her light red eyes, her sweet smile. Klaash noted that she was young, probably only half of Xellious's age. She bowed for Klaash,then raised her head,"You're,Klaash,by new brother-in-law,right?" She asked kindly. "Yes," He replied, nodding his head. Almost as long as you have...

Klaash had never seen this woman, yet she'd been amongst the residents of the manor? Strange. "This is Lilli, my girlfriend," Klaash intruduced to Xellious and Iori, placing a hand on Lillli's shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:14 pm
Lilli wasn't used people introducing herself. "Oh, hello. Yes, I'm Lilli." Lilli said, extending her hand to shake Iori's. Oh my gosh, she is really beautiful. I'm glad Xellious picked such a nice wife.
___--

Janette was happy for Xellious being married and all, but her mind seemed to be wandering somewhere else. She walked around the crowd to a marble bench by the lake. It was maybe one hundred meters away. She heard a faint cry from a tree not too far from her bench. Janette stood up and walked to it. Behind the tree sat a lady. She didn't know who it was. She didn't want to frighten her so she gave her some warning she was coming up from behind her. "Hello?" Janette said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:31 pm
Bou looked up, startled. She sniffled and wiped her eyes.
"Oh sorry. It's been a bad day."

Tuesday's eyes fluttered open and he leapt up, dizzy, from off the bed.
So...Xellious is getting married? He thought. Tuesday walked around the manor and noticed that no one was inside.
Probably all at the wedding...
He walked outside, carefully avoiding the celebration. He sat under a tree a couple yards away from the wedding. He noticed Klaash and Lilli together.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games