Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:50 am
I'm going as CANDY CORN for Hall0ween! XDDD
MWAHAH! BEWARE THE TALKING CANDY! >w<

What about you all?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:07 am
@Gweener: wow, sounds like fun. biggrin I went to a halloween party as a dark angel lol. Too bad my friends called me something else caus of how i was dressed. xd

@Hazumu-san: well I'm glad to be back, hehe.

@Eiji: ... I've never had candycorn lol  

butterfly93

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:18 pm
becareful! I love candy-corn!
Nibble-nibble!!!
I've had some in the house for the last two weeks already!~
Ever since it showed up in the stores.
I even found two new varieties last week at Wal-Mart:
Choc/carmel and carmel apple- that one's my favorite!
Give it a try if you come across it!

I just watched Mirrors.
It was pretty good; better than I thought it was going to be.
Kinda crazy ending though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:52 am
Haha. NO! I'M NOT TO BE EATEN! DDD=
LOLX.

Anybody watched Constantine? I watched it and freaked out DDD=  

Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:12 am
@Vampy: Hey, Vampy! Glad you decided to check in after all! I hope you'll stop in more often... because I like it more when you're here.

@Hazu: Yep, Hazu. That's exactly what I was going for when I made it... He's been getting worse as time goes on. Not sure how I want to end the theme, though.
Also, a Star Trek comm. officer? Like... the old-school Kirk era uniform, like Lieutenant Uhura? ... Damn, that is a mini-skirt.

@Shima: Constantine was awesome. I really liked that movie.

@Butterfly: Eh, good I suppose. I really should be concentrating more on college than I am... I've gotten a little bit (too) involved in Super Smash Brother's Brawl, again... But that'll probably go away again, soon... I hope. I'm playing a little AoC (Age of Conan), while trying desperately not to get re-addicted. AoC is really good at waking me up in the morning, as I'd rather play it than go back to sleep... which I can't say about a lot of things. Then there's this other game that I'm definitely going to be engrossed in over the weekend... but I'm not allowed to talk about it. NDA-esque arrangement and such. ... It's going to be hard to balance what I need to do and what I want to do this year... and it doesn't help that I've always had problems with that stuff before. At least my calculus homework this weekend is stuff I seriously remember how to do... But then I have a lab for astronomy I have to get up at 9:00 in the morning on Saturday in order to get to... Which will cut out about ... 6 hours of my day if you include everything from when I have to get up to when I get home.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Hey everyone!

I watched Ironman again last night, its still as good as when I watched it in the theatre. Robert Downey Jr. is really sexy, and funny in this show.

Chainsaw: yes, the outfit from the original Star Trek. I liked it, but it was a little cold for michigan in fall. biggrin It definitely sounds like you've been gaming alot!

I havn't watched Mirrors, but since its a horror film I will have to recruit someone to watch it with me. redface
I have seen Constantine, I thought it was pretty good too.

Its gotten really cold here, when I got up this morning it was 35 out. burrrrrrrr..... I hope everyone else is warm! biggrin *huggles*

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:11 pm
i've been doing great biggrin
really anxious for halloween XDD
i was gonna b a vampire this halloween
what ish everyone gonna do or dress that day? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:58 am
@Vampire - I be Candy Corn! Do NOT eat me! ;D

@Chainsaw - Eh. I stopped in the middle. I think I'll finish it later >.<
LOLS. The first part with the mirror thing freaked me out -.-;;

@Hazu - I love the cold >W<
Its too warm here! XDDD  

Vice Captain

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:02 am
Gweener
becareful! I love candy-corn!
Nibble-nibble!!!
I've had some in the house for the last two weeks already!~
Ever since it showed up in the stores.
I even found two new varieties last week at Wal-Mart:
Choc/carmel and carmel apple- that one's my favorite!
Give it a try if you come across it!

I just watched Mirrors.
It was pretty good; better than I thought it was going to be.
Kinda crazy ending though.

Hm. I can't get it over here. I wonder if there is such a thing as homemade candy corn? >W<  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:29 pm
Eiji-Thats too bad you can't get it is really tasty. I don't know how you would make it at home though.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:38 pm
@Hazu - Eh. I suppose its called candy corn for a reason. Mebbe if I dipped corn in melted candy? XDDD
Nah, I shall have to go on a candy corn quest then! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:11 pm
It's made with honey. But I've never been the one to attempt cancy making; not even candied apples, even though I love 'em! It's just so complicated and dangerous, the way you have to get the sugary mix really hot...
Besides grabbing a candy apple at the fair, I'm going to stick to caramel apples!

Don't worry. I won't be eatin' any talking candy; or talking anything for that matter!

I can't beleive Robert Downey Jr comes off as sexy!? I have to see this movie. I can't beleive I haven't seen it yet! Everyone raved about it being the best until The Dark Knight came out! And I almost watched it this weekend, and ended up watching What Happens in Vegas!

Constantine... Keanu Reaves... he's what, some kind of dark angel?
Guess that's another one I need to check out?

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:28 pm
I've never tried to make candies, other than things dealing with chocolate. I wonder how they make candy corn, I will have to look it up.

candy candy candy.... blaugh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:48 pm
... I guess you'd call Keanu... an exorcist and a medium... but it's much more involved than all that. It was a pretty good movie, IMO. It was better than a lot of movies of that type, to be sure...

I should probably buy it, already...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:56 pm
Oh Chainsaw! Did you happen to catch The Big Bang Theory? I never watch it, but due to Monday night football and Monday night wrestling, I was channel surfing and landed there. The chic had gotten addicted to AoC! It was pretty funny, expecially since I could relate to that addicted feeling.

But I'll definitely have to check out that movie. After all, hazumu suggested Star Dust; a great movie that I would have totally missed if wasn't for my great friends! wink

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games