Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:42 am
'Shut it !, you don't deserve the privleage of talking about people who worth some much more than you !' Robin lashing about viscously with his fist, his furstration was aimed at Archers jaw. It may not full avenger Adam but he would make sure that every blow was in name if the injustice which had occured agaist Adam, he deserved nothing less then pure justice.

'And you did such a great job' Spider-robin thought, he strode out of the room, thier was no excues for what the child had done, she'd just put her family through more painless anguish with little thought included, plus he didn't understand how everyone welcomed her with open arms as if she'd done nothing wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:45 am
Frost knew that she couldn't dodge everything, but she would surely try. Freezing the air in front of her kept her safe from the starbolts and the energy blasts though the icy shield was being worn away rather quickly. She didn't have time to move much from the gun shot, but it only skimmed her shoulder as she jumped out of the way. Frost grit her teeth as a trail of icy blue blood flew from the wound. At least it had not hit anything vital. As for the rangs, she managed to dodge a few before one struck her right foot. Instantly, Frost was grounded as concrete began forming. Glowering, Frost reached out to seek the small pockets of air that existed within the rock and in the space between rock and foot. The vapor in that air solidied into ice, cracking the forming rock. She repeated the process to shatter it. At the same time, she swept her scythe through the air, releasing a barrage of icy spikes at her attackers.

Beast Boy pulled the tofu out on to plates. "Look, everyone deserves second chances. I have to admit that whatever you did wrong was most likely leaving us." He shook his head, not wanting to think about the pain everyone had been in. "Leaving us isn't a good thing, definitely something you shouldn't do again. Now, who wants tofu?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 pm
"Yum, I do. Even though I'm a carnivor, I was taught to eat almost anything," said Fox. She than took a taste of tofu and like it. "Yum, this is good," she said in a cheeful tone.

Sparrow Girl smiled a little at what Fox said. She than looked to Beast Boy and walked to the table. "Something tells me in my gut that I have tasted tofu before and actually kind of like it," she said. so she took a taste of tofu and was delighted with the taste. "This is good. And it feels like I had it before. But how?"

Starfire than tried to fly out of the way of the attack but was striked. The icy spikes got her good on her skin. now she was left with cuts of bleeding blood. Starfire felt weak and knelt to her knees.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:05 pm
Morphia dodged some of the icy spikes but not all of them. So made cuts on her sides. And even one was stuck on her side. So she pulled it out and dropped it to the ground. She than ran towards Frost, jumped over her, landed behind her, transformed her fist into steel/metal and punched Frost on the back.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:03 am
'Sucker' Archer wheezed cacthing Robin's preditctable and cliche avenging tatic punch in his fist, he knew these heros type were wound up so far that eventually it'd be taut for them not to blow of and do something a little naughty. Using his superstrength his flung Robin aside leaping up to his feet and rotated his awfully stiff neck after being flung acorss the floor. It clicked with gorteque statifiscation after a while.

The spikes proved irksome for Arachind as tatically it would be worhtless taking them down without taking a whole lot of time and wasting a lot of effort. He leaped upwards decidng to employ so grace in avoiding the attacks, however despite his best attempts he found his chest and arms being visocusly nipped by the traveling blades. Wicning in pain he leaped down taking shelter vainly behind a slowly diesntegrating car thanks to the ice shards.

Kid-robin was dismayed with the failure of his attack he moved back trying to avoid the incoming spikes but only found hismelf being visosuly nipped as he twriled in mid air feeling the sheer force of the spikes rocket past him. He just hoped this didn't fatally injure him or his comrades, it appeared this opponent was very formidable.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:32 am
Robin backflipped drasitcally landing on his feet crouched his skidded to halt his arm shaking from the harsh and cheap attack he'd recieved from Archer, clearly he wasn't going to fight fair, he doubted he had an honourable molecule inside his body, he swore on Adam monument Arhcer will pay for crimes no matter what happened. 'Save it Archer, you'll need all the energy you can get' his hissed violetly.

Toby summoned a car using his discs for act a shield for the rest as a group at the spikes imapled the metal scrapping his armour sending a searing pain throuhgout his body. However it protected the over from harm so the pain was necessary if it allowed the overs to get ready for a counter attack.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:51 pm
Starfire tried to get up but couldn't. She was on her knees for a while until she finally stood. When Starfire finally stood she had her battle-suit finally come on. Before her battle-suit wasn't on and now it was. Then her eyes glowed deeper green and so did her hands. Then her gloves showed sharp spikes coming from her orbs on her gloves but were apart of ehr gloves. she than ran towards Frost and slashed her over the face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:33 am
'Don't worry kid i've plenty more where that came from' Black Archer replied in taunting sing song manner, the kid to this kid was his anger and the fact he couldn't cotaing it for long and it was beginnging to seep out of him clouding his eyes an judgment, it was just bout tapping it and weeping the rewards.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:40 am
'Arruugggh' Robin growled mechanically leaping forwards he catapulted himself upwards into the sky the wind began racing around his ears. As he streamlined himself into a human missle his foot strecthed outward, he wasn't going to let this justice pass, he would do this for Adam, he wouldn't let his death be in vain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:10 pm
Oracle watched the fight from affar. She watched the Titans fight Archer and Frost. "Hm, where's Gemini," she said to herself. Oracle stood on a far away bulding but could still see the fight.

Sparrow Girl just sat there on the couch. Then her heart started to beat a little faster and she felt pain. "Ooo," as she placed her hand on her chest, over her heart. "Who said my name," she said to herself.

Oracle than decided to move a little closer. So she shape shifter into a black crow and flew to a building that was closer to the fight. Then her eyes began to glow black, meaning she was using dark magic now. Anyways she used dark magic to attack Starfire. So a black hand appeared out of the ground and grabbed Starfire and pulled her away from Frost.

"Uh," as Starfire felt soemthing grabbing her. She than looked at the black hand that grabbed her away from fighting Frost. "Where did this come from," she said in shock and a little scared.

Oracle then had the black hand squeeze Starfire tight. Squeezing almost the life out of her. And good thing that no one new where Oracle was since she was a black crow.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:57 am
'Arggggggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' roared Archer as he heard as sickly splinter generate from his nose and vile leaking sensation started from his nose. He slipped over blood drooling down his costume, his eyes watrered up his vision become misty and dsiorted, all he was sure of was the green blob which stood in front of him had broken his nose or the equlaivent of dropping a ton weight on top of it, the pain was more then unberable he wanted to drive his own blade through to ration out the pain and end in sweet painless etnernity. 'Ivvlll geat yove ford tis kaaid you..fa.' the rest of Archers speech was blotted out by the blood clogging up his mouth (fortunate for any young impresonable children around). It was so hard to move because of the shear pain he was expericning.

'Oooh come on' Arachnid snapped at the sudden hand popping out of no where, as if this day wasn't already hetic enough. He thought at lightspeed for a soultion to combtaing the hand..aha !. He seathed his top left blade pulling out his web spinner. With a brief moment get some perscion he flung the device at Starfire, 'Grab hold of it !' he yelled at her, he knew his tone was brash and even offensive but she needed to get out fast the team needed her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:49 am
'It's over Archer' Robin announced trumiphantly taking out his bo-staff. He wouldn't kill him, he wouldn't sell out his believes despite the rage caged up inside of him, he'd make sure Archer rotted in a cell for the rest of natural days. He glanced up hearing Arachnid suprisngly loud roar he glanced up to see Starfire trapped by a mysterious force. 'Star !' he exalcimed horrified at her predictment.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:44 pm
Frost had fallen to the ground as Morphia's punch. Her back would hurt and it was sure to bruise later. At least it wasn't broken. She had been about to retailate Starfire's attack when she was grabbed by the black hand. It was a surprise, but since it was pleasant one, Frost wasn't going to complain. Taking advantage of this distraction, Frost charged towards Arachnid and punched at him with a fist covered entirely in icy shards.

Beast Boy grinned, proud that his cooking was being so highly complimented. He mentally tucked the praise away for another time when his cooking was being scorned by one of his other friends. "Of course it's good and of course you've had it.." Seeing Sparrow Girl's condition worsen, Beast Boy hoped that it wasn't the tofu. "Hey, you okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:54 pm
"I don't know. . .," said Sparrow Girl who was feeling strange. "But. . .I think someone said my name because there's a pain in my chest," she said. She than rubbed her chest becasue of the pain.

Starfire than nodded and grabbed the devicse that Arachnid threw to her. As she grabbed it, the black hand was still holding on to her tight and was sreally squeezing her now. "Uh," as she struggled and dropped the device out of her hands.

Oracle had the black hand squeeze Starfire so tight that she didn't what the tameran to breathe anymore. And in Oracle's mind she thought, 'Yes, suffer. Suffer and feel the pain. I shall seperate and hurt anyone close to my good half.'

Starfire kept struggling with her life. She even tried to generate her starbolts but that didn't work eathier. "Let me. . .go. . .whatever you. . .are," she said as she struggled. She then stabbed the hand with her sharp spikes that was attached to her gloves. As she did that the spikes were in the hand and starbolts generated on the spikes and shocked the hand.

Oracle could feel the pain and had the hand let her go. So she let Starfire go. Stupid alien is what she thought in her mind now.

Starfire than was let go by the hand and dropped to the ground. As she fell to the ground, she went unconsoius, meaning she knocked out cold. She had lost some blood more by that squeeze and her she nomore strength in her left. But at least she was still alive, I hope.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:10 pm
Morphia ran to Starfire's side to check on her. She than knelt beside her and said, "Oh, please don't be dead." She than checked Star's pulse and said, "Oh, good. She's still alive." "But where did that hand come from?" she asked herself.

Rose walked over to Sparrow Girl and asked, "And didn't that witch say if somebody said your real name. Then your curse becomes worse?" She looked to Sparrow. But she also felt bad for the child.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games