Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:35 am
Buu shoved the pink energyball into the man, blowing him to peices then turned and looked at Fin. He gave a sinister smile and started to laugh maniacly. He summoned another pink energyball and tossed it at Fin.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:39 am
Fin remained calm as the ball of energy came towards her. She held up her hand and made a swatting motion changing the trajectory (sp.) of the energy, making it fly slightly to the left of her. She didn't know what to make of the creature. If it was on the side of evil, it would most certainly not attack her, but if on the side of good, it wouldn't have blow up the man.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:58 am
((Oh! Can I join? ^_^))

Name: Michiko Hyazume
Anime: Naruto
Bio: Michiko lived a supposedly regular life with a regular family. However, her self-induced mentality issues during her teenage years caused her to drift away from her family members until the point where she was tempted to run away, but before she could a mysterious stranger recruited her into ANBU to work and train as a medical ninja. She is still merely a newbie at the job and has difficulty coping with the dangers of being a kunoichi.
Power/Ability/Secret: She is a part-time medical ninja, but the only people who know of her "part-time job" are her sister and certain others.
Picture:
arrow before:
User Image
arrow after:
User Image
Additional Info: She works alongside with other ninjas after hours.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:13 pm
(( of course, ^.^ wolcome to the Rp!))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:00 pm
Buu made an O shape with his mouth but his brow was still destened. He let out a small "ooo..." a bit impressed that she had powers. He smiled psychoticly again and chuckled a little. He teleported over to her. Looking her in the eyes and not saying a word. His stare alone would be enough for most people to run in fear of death.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:01 pm
((Thanks! ^_^ ... eek I don't know where to start though. sweatdrop ))

Michiko walked through the halls of the school with the usual innocent look on her face that disguised the darker secret that she held. She sighed. It wasn't the easiest thing in the world for her to make friends, but that was probably her own fault. She actually preferred solitude to socializing... at least half of the time.  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:09 pm
((So, right now most of the characters are...to make it simple, lets just say somewhere you cannot get to without a shinigami...Fin froze some of the town in time, and...Buu and she ae fighting now...I know...that probably doesn't help at all...))

Fin flew back a bit repulsed by the small pink creature. She gathered energy in her hands which at this point still remained by her sides. She was unsure if she should attack or not, still not knowing what this creature was.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:13 pm
((It's alright. ^_^ I'll just have my character wait here in school. >.<))

Michiko continued her stroll through the school. She should take advantage of this time, she thought, to study.  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:20 pm
Shirou stopped a few feet away from the scene, completely confused. "What the hell...is going on...?"

Saber, on the other hand, kept charging forward. She did not trust the pink one. Leaping into the air, she brought her invisible sword down on the monster.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:20 pm
[great. ^^ i'll join rai. damn shinigamis. >.<]

Kakashi pulled out the keys from his pocket and stuffed the correct one into the lock. He tugged open the door and was about to head inside his classroom when he noticed one of his students strolling down the hallway. "Yo," he greeted her with a lazy wave.  

Icha Icha Paradise fan

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:25 pm
Michiko looked up at the teacher and smiled timidly. "Good morning, um... Kakashi-sensei."

((What subject is he teaching anyway? eek ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:30 pm
[science stuff... mainly bio.]

Kakashi raised a brow at her. "What do you mean 'um...'?" he inquired jokingly with a tone of amusement. "Forgot my name already? I should give you an F, Mi... Michelle... Michael... Michiru... Mitchell... What was your name again?"  

Icha Icha Paradise fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:30 pm
Fin spun around in mid air, looking to see where Saber had come from and saw Shirou. She studied him for a moment, he seemed familiar. Then realization hit. "You were one of those...from before..." she trailed off trying to sense Maron. After all she had been with Shirou, but she still didn't fel her presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:38 pm
The brown-haired girl blushed. He better be joking, she thought in irritation. Well, you forgot my name too, Kakashi-sensei. "Michiko," she said still in the timid tone. "And I was just stuttering. Sorry."  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Icha Icha Paradise fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:02 pm
Kakashi smiled politely, his eyes curving as he did. "Good. Now that I know your name, I can give you that F, Michael," he joked as he headed into his classroom, but he poked his head out again and gazed at her beseechingly. "Care to help me grade last week's quizzes?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games