Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:09 pm
futashi look at daisuke. "ranmaru's kekeei genkai. lets me see threw solid stuff and negate the byakugan. it is more of a genjutsu type then any other." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:10 pm
3rd time! Zann tried again with the same handseals,
"Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)"
The stream of fire began to take the form of a dragon, and He could hold it for 20 seconds before it disappeared.

3/4  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:13 pm
((Futashi--I posted at the dorms))

I'll get it this time! Zann tried again, and formed the handseals,
A massive stream of fire expelled from his mouth and headed straight at the trees, and he could hold it for more than 20 seconds. Nice! This is great!

4/4  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:17 pm
(i saw)

futashi made another lighting bolt, but bigger. he then shot it into another tree and made a huge hole. but the tree did not fell." darn it! need more power!" he yelled in his mind.

2/3  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:21 pm
Zann tried his new jutsu at the river, trying to see how long it would last. He formed the handseals,
He took a deep breath, a d a jet of fire burst from his mouth like a flamethrower. He found that he could hold it for more than 20 seconds now, or as long as his breath would hold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:25 pm
futashi felt like he could do it this time. he then made a sharper looking lighting bolt and then thrust it to another tree. this time, it fell to the ground. "i...i did it." he said, huffing "i finally did it!"  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:29 pm
I'm going to try and learn the Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill), it'll be really useful in the future. Zann opened his scroll and read what it said,

Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)
Description: An ability which allows the user to transport from one area to another in a gust of wind. The user has to have been to the area before, and be able to sense the location with his own chakra before being able to transport himself there. This means that the distance is limited to about one mile. This jutsu can only be used to escape combat, and may not be used in the same post if the shinobi has attacked or defended.

Ok, this is going to be hard...
He placed a rock about 50m away from himself, as a marker. He then closed his eyes, and imagined himself disappearing in a gust of wind and appearing again next to the rock. Sure enough, wind began to form around him, but other than that nothing happened.

1/8  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:32 pm
Zann opened his eyes, this is going to be really hard...and tried again,
"Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)"
Zann held the ram handseals, and closed his eyes. He felt the wind swirl around him, and started to spin more rapidly. But after that, nothing happened.

2/8  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:33 pm
(yo dude, how do you know how much post you can do to get the jutsu? cant find it.....)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:34 pm
((Nope, I set the limit myself and Kashensu said it was ok. I set it to 4 posts for basic, 6 for genin and 8 for chuunin level. If someone's teaching you then the number is halved))

Zann tried again,
He held the ram handseal again, and the wind started to spin around him more rapidly. he felt his feet slide along the ground for a few cm before stopping.

3/8  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:38 pm
Zann gritted his teeth in determination as he tried again,
The air around him began to swirl really fast, and he felt himself move along the ground a few inches. At least that's a start...

4/8  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:41 pm
I'll get this! Zann tried again,
The same thing happened as before, except this time he felt himself move 1m away in a very short time, as if he disappeared and reappeared again. Woohoo almost!

5/8  

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:43 pm
Trying again, Zann frowned,
He felt himself surrounded with a gust of wind, and in his mind he pictured the rock he placed. When the wind died, he found that he had moved about 2m away from his original spot, but quite far away from the rock.

6/8  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:45 pm
after futashi was calm, he took out a scroll in his bag and look at it. "lets see. it saids..."
Quote:

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

"i can do this.!" he said he then put his hands together and did a hand sign saying. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" and made only one clone. "darn it! need to make 9 more." said in his mind

1/4  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:46 pm
I almost got it! It's close!
Zann felt wind swirl around him, and he closed his eyes and imagined the rock in his mind. When the gust died down, he had re-appeared 2m away from the rock, a lot closer than before. YES!

7/8  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games