Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:03 pm
Onee-san... she must have jumped to conclusions. But did he manage to persuade her? She did leave him alive... Bran was troubled, but he had to turn his attention back to the discussion at hand. If Rhian didn't know anything then it'd be better if he just left now. "For Alcina's sake, there is no relationship. Would you please tell her that, next time you see her? I need to leave before that person comes back."

Bran sighed inwardly. He was putting them all in danger, and all because he had been lonely... And now it seemed like he'd have no other choice but to go back to being alone. "Don't let your guard down. She might come back."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:10 pm
Sui raised an eyebrow. Sadly... he wasn't feeling so happy anymore. Don't let your guard down? Silly boy. He made it sound like Rhian was the most evil woman in the world! Why was Bran feeling threatened upon her return?

A silly but perverted thought crossed his mind but Sui shook it off in a hurry.

"So... you do have a relationship?" Sui questioned. He was feeling confused, "Exactly what happened between you and Alcina?"

He grew serious, "And why is it so harmful to us if she comes back?"

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:19 pm
Bran opened one of the Mazoku roads behind him. If he was going to avoid his sister, he needed to keep on the move. "The less you know, the less you can give away. As to your second question... My sister doesn't like me talking with Strangers." Before the other man could ask any more questions, Bran went through the portal and closed it behind him. He needed to put as much distance between him and the others as fast as he could... He only hoped that he could do that and avoid his sister as well. Because if she found out, they would all be doomed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:53 pm
Sui fell back into the water. He felt greatly disappointed, confused and annoyed all at the same time. Could Bran even be trusted? Sui asked himself, Why is he trying to protect us? Or better yet... why does Alcina trust him?

Sui sighed and leaned his head back and spotted a couple of trout up ahead. He smiled and licked his lips as he swam towards them, hoping to catch the group's meal before they woke up.

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:49 pm
((hey so what's next? should Hayato bring the idea up of the others coming with him to his clan area? but i doubt his chara would do that...i donno though.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:39 pm
((Interesting... fufufu))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:04 pm
((Alcina will push the issue. xd She's going even if he doesn't want her to. She will, if necessary, pause time, run down the road, stick her tongue out, and continue onward without him to get to the Wolf-kizoku territory. *is just waiting for other characters to wake up before bringing Alcina back in*))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:20 am
((its almost 100 pages!!!))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:28 am
( Blargh where's Neko? Did she get abducted again? ~.~ )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:30 pm
((so...))  

akeikas
Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:27 am
((Should we just "wake up"? Arghhh...almost 100 pages and we stoppppeddd!! gonk

hey i got an avatar change. what do you peeps think? do you guys like the other one or this?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:03 pm
( That one looks more casual. heart Me likes. Kaze, what's a camishiti? D: )  

Leri
Vice Captain

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:22 pm
(( I'm sorry everyone, drama has been all about and i've been having a hectic time trying to place stuff back into where they belong.))

Midori shifted. The young girl felt a tad sore, be it from the cold rock her back was pressed up upon or from anything else she didn't know. All she knew was her back was cold and her front was nice and warm. Her green eyes cracked open to peer at the comfortable little 'un in her lap.

At first she thought it was a dream, groaning as she tried rolling over. The weight though was true, pausing midturn her arms shifted to pat the bundle. Midori sighed as she wormed from the bundle, tucking the cover about the tiny one. Zombily she made her way towards the cave end peering about before noticing something amiss.

One was the lack of Alcina-'Neechan, the other well...

She sighed, and scruffed out with a mummble. Clean water and sun, she needed those...and she was making her way to where the sakanazoku was with a yawn.

"Sui-'niisaaaaa~ma? Can you watch Taffy-chan?..." Nope, she still didn't trust those who were in there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:45 pm
Leri
( That one looks more casual. heart Me likes. Kaze, what's a camishiti? D: )
((camishiti? What? and thanks. I like it too, so far. biggrin ))  

akeikas
Captain

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games