Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:36 pm
"well im not, I grew up with Karin" amie responded to exodus. weve been friends since we were kids.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:43 pm
"Ah, well that's nice that you caught up with your friend. I just thought you were from around here because you knew the area." The shade was covering his book and it was a little hard to read. He formed a small sphere in his hand to help him read. "If you're hungry there's some eggs and bacon, some fish, and some bread."  

Forsaken Exodus

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:47 pm
"yay" she sat down to eat. "in the middle of eating she said "I did travel you know how else would have i got here." she replied sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:51 pm
He scratched the back of his head, "Hehe...you got a point there. It was just a first assumption." He grabbed another piece of bread and munched on it.
((got to go weedwack. brb))

Forsaken Exodus

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:52 pm
((OMB! gonk Recap?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:56 pm
{{Ok I'm twenty pages behind. Everytime I get on I try to read what i missed then have to get off because I took so long to read everything. I just can't read twenty page so I'm gonna jump in Can I get a recap plz!!}}
Azumi appeared out of the shadows. "Hey guys..why do ya keep leaving me!!" she cried whinily. She had been wandering everywhere to find them again. Azumi just couldn''t seem to track these guys.  

Mewchloe

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:11 pm
((james said to exodus that he live far away from here and that he was traveling for while and just last night he bumped into every one here (ok amie i'll try and thxs for helping understand wat u were saying on the two (( thingys)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:23 pm
((Ok Umm....let's see The group moved from a cave and were following Tyler which is Sin in disguise. We have a camp and met Amie and Krovak. Amie is a friend of Karin and they were in a pool with Noah. Lots of worthless fighting. Krovak and Amie blew up a town pretty much and now it's the morning. Hope that helps biggrin ))
"Hey, sorry Azumi. Well we got some food here for ya," Exodus said smiling.

Forsaken Exodus

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:38 pm
"hi how are you." amie asked azumi as she stuffed a piece of bacon into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:44 pm
Exodus sighed and closed the book. The sphere floated out of his palm, shattered and evaporated into the air. He put the book away and grabbed his blade. He walked into a little clearing that was surrounded by trees. He ran his hand down the edge of his blade. He swung it around and warmed up for a workout.  

Forsaken Exodus

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:54 pm
Amie finished her breakfast. she got up and grabbed her staff and ran to exodus. "hey what are you doing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:00 pm
((Thankies.^_^))
Victoria woke up to Azumi's whining. "Sorry Azumi! We can't stay in one place!" she told her, and took a pieace of toast. She smelt the forest air, and missed her home. She sighed, and took out a book she bought. IT was called Maximum Ride:The Final Warning. She needed to catch up on the series. She took another bite of her toast while reading.

((Maximum Ride=BEST SERIES EVER!!!!))  

Sunshine-Girl22

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:03 pm
(( no problem ^-^))He turned to her and placed the tip of his blade into the ground, "Just warming up for the day. I don't need to cramp up and just thought a little workout wouldn't be too bad." He leaned against his blade, "Besides if Tiran shows up I want to be in top shape and hopefully defeat him." He saw hr staff, "Nice staff you have there. I take it you didn't come over here just to see what i was up to..." He pulled his blade out of the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:07 pm
Noah walked and sat beside Karin. He didn't want to disturb her sleep. He looked as Exodus walked to the field. He stretched and continued eating his bacon and eggs. He sat there silently eating and watching everyone.  

Omega Awesome391

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:14 pm
"yeah thats true" she giggled she tap the topped of her staff on the ground. The spear part of her scythe came out the bottom. "lets play" she said gleefully.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games