Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:55 am
Susumu smiles, "next time don't fake like your using a ninjutsu then by yelling that out.!" Susumu says while she spins Neko and throws her, with extremely quick speed Susumu flickers in front of kitty and goes to upper kick her straight to the ground dropping her leg with great power.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:05 am
*neko falls down, grabbing her stomach* *neko coughs out blood*
*looks a angry eye to susumu* *neko trys to get up but falls down**she tryed again and she got up* *she runs towards susumu, but instead of running normal, she runs with her hands and feet**her 2 canines (teeth) started to grow and her eyes are changing* *her hannails are also growing*

*she jumped up, higher then else, and strikes down aiming with her claw at susumu*  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:07 am
((lol help needed at the old cloud fighting grounds, Brile tried to kill us both...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:13 am
suprised by the sudden onslaught susumu gets a big scratch along her face. drawing blood from her left cheek. susumu spins around "ok you want to play that way," (one ninjutsu to powerup your taijutsu is allowed now..i.e. your becoming a cannine i dont know if its a ninjutsu but you know what i mean. we can powerup out taijutsu now.))

Susumu spins and wipes the blood off her cheek she charges at Kitty then flickers to the right. flickering over Kitty She plummets downwards whipping her fist into position she explodes the chakra at her fist.right as she is about to make contact with Kitty's exposed back. (secret to tsunades power)  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:19 am
*neko jumps up really fast* "this is not a taijutsu powerup susumu! this is the real me!!!"*neko yelled* *she gets back on the ground and runs towards susumu, before she reaches susumu, she jumped over susumu and trys to kick her back*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:30 am
"well you beter use one!" Susumu's fist crash's into the ground throwing rocks about and distorting the land. Susumu shifts her right foot and springs hard to the left. barely avoided Neko. she skids to a stop and charges right at Neko with her fist charged she throws a punch at Neko's head then directly after a punch for Neko's face not using the exploding fist method, just regular punch's

((I will check it out Zann)  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:35 am
*neko avoids the two attacks*

"rraaarr we can doing this for 24 hours, were still avoiding eachothers attack! at the end no one will win"*neko said serious"

*neko runs towards susumu, acts like she was going to jump up, but instead, she ducks and trys to bite in susumus leg with her sharp teeth*

(woohoo almost page 100!!! never thought this would be popular xp )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 am
susumu jams her leg towards neko's face to knee her in the face even if it means being bitten in the leg. Neko bites on susumu's leg while she is attached onto susumus leg, susumu drops her fist towards kitty's back in between her shoulder blades.  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:48 am
*neko got hitted by the punch* *neko becomes normal again, she releases susumus leg and then looks up to her* "sumy? can we stop this? i dont like to hurt my sis sad "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:57 am
"yes i was about to say the same." 3nodding Susumu extends her arm to help Neko up. "your taijutsu has improved dramatically Neko, im proud of you." Susumu self cogulates her own blood and cleanses the bite and scratch marks that neko gave her.  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:01 am
"im sorry if i hurted you..."*neko looked worried at susumu*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:04 am
"hahaha its no problem girl the wounds will heal in time. I'm sorry for some of those punch's i can get pretty decisive" Susumu walks over to Neko's front porch and takes a seat pouring herself a glass of tea from her thermus. Ahh. "would you like a cup?"  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 am
"no thank you" "oof im fed up" *neko looks up in the sky, thinking where kenshin could be* *then looks at susumus leg, thinks: have i really done this to sumy?*

"we should need an arcade in out village " *neko said laughing*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:18 am
"well an arcade would be safer than fighting you" XD Susumu plces her hand over her leg a green healing chakra forms in her hands Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)  

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:24 am
"wow cool, heal yourself biggrin " *rei walks to neko and fals down on the ground*
*neko pets rei's back, but then rei started to whine* *neko looked worried and suprised* *looks to susumu* "i guess you really hurted rei, ... i dont understand why rei attacked you. i thought it was easyer for me to attack you if rei helped me, but now i know that sh's still to young to fight... but i didnt call her to fight"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games