Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:36 pm
Gemini smiled and said, "Fine by me." She then grabbed Oracle's arm, and flipper her over. She then jumped up in the air and hit Oracle on the chest with her boot heal.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:55 am
Scott kept his emtotions down below as he focused. He wasn't gone to lset Gemini do this alone. He focused realsing a triggered realese of Web-aura blasting the goons back he summoned a cloud rocketing towards Turgon a fist of web-aura clenched to shaking point. The fist made contact with Turgon scrapping his face with a loud and thick dim-witted thud. 'Lets see how you far in a far fight !' Scott roared pushing Turgon back.

'Show us' Arachnid rorwled clenching the hilts of his blades with such rage the blades began to shake violently. He wasn't in the mood for his stupid games. If he didn't answer he feared what he'd do and what the conseqeunces would be. He tried to keep his rage achig arms and bay not and to try and slice Red fangs swarmy and filthy head off.

Hunter was blasted back by the arrow. He growled imaptiently summoning a wind around Athena he charged forward his blade withdrawn. He would take her out the simple and cavemaneque way. A little bloodshed wasn't going to sway him. She would make a perfect graft with an experiement later on. Besides these were only small fish the ones Turgon and the group were intrested in were no where to be found.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:41 am
Monfire cringed in pain from the wound on his back and said,"Not bad........but now it's my turn." He then turned around and sliced her across the chest with both of his swords in the shape of a X.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:40 pm
Turgon moved towards Scott and punched him in the stomach hard. He then picked him up and threw him towards Gemini.

Gemini felt Scott's body and she fell off of Oracle and landed on the ground. She then stood back up but then fell to her knees.

"How pitty. A young boy and a girl fighting me the all mighty Turgon," he said with a chuckle. "You got to be kidding me," Turgon said as he gave a glare to both Gemini and Scott.

Gemini then stood back up and said, "You are murderor, a sick man, mad, and almost tried to kill my team and family."

"Dear child you have no family and without family you have no love. Love does not exist for people like you or anybody for that matter," said Turgon as he walked closer to Gemini.

"You are wrong,I have a family, I have love and so does Scott. Love is something that you know and feel inside. It is something that we all want to believe, something that keeps everyone alive, even me," said Gemini in a sad and strong tone. "You only say those things because you felt something for my mother and since she didn't feel the same for you, you tried making her, pusweuing her to love you but still she refused and burned that one side of her face, something I think you diserved," said Gemini.

As Turgon was closer to her now, he grabbed her by the collar, picked her up, and said, "You ungreatful child." He then grabbed her neck and started to squeeze her neck tight.

"Uh, I can't believe. . .that you were. . .once. . .a. . .Titan. Then you betrayed. . .them. How could you," Gemini said. "But then again. . .father never. . .liked yo. . ." as Gemini started to feel the grasp harder from Turgon.

Turgon squeezed her neck tighter and said, "Why don't you just SHUT UP AND GIVE UP! You've lost child and I have won. So give up." He then let her go and dropped her to the ground. He then turned around and started to walk away.

"No," she said.

"What!" as he looked back towards her.

"I won't give up, I'll never give up! I'm a leader, hero, and sister. You see love is powerful in me, it was shown to me, by all who cares for me, and when you have love there's nothing that can stop you for it builds inside you and makes you strong. It makes me strong," said Gemini as she sat back up on her knees. She then tried standing up again and said, "You have stripped me of my wings and I have a witness, right here who has saw that, and its my brother that you did that infront of me."

Turgon then ran towards Gemini and kicked her to the ground.

"Uh," she fell back to the ground and blood was dripping more out of her. 'I'm loosing blood but I won't loose this fight,' she thoguht to herself. She then stood back up, slowly, took out her sword, and charged towards Turgon with a battle cry.

"Shall I?" asked Gypsy.

"No, let Oracle take care of this," said Turgon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena jumped out of Western's way.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:31 pm
Draco had been about to jump and pursue Gypsy before stopping himself. "No offense, but I really hate your girlfriend when her evil demon side is in control." Draco said to Arachnid as he balled his fists. Anger swarmed in his eyes, giving Draco a more malovolent and dark apperance. "You better move fast, or you're going to be a burnt carcass." Draco growled as he grabbed a fistful of Red Fang's shirt and shoved him forwards. "Now go." It was rare for him to get so furious, but when he did, fury was all there was to him.

Black Feather watched Turgon and Gemini fight. She was bored, but knowing that Turgon wanted Gemini to fight Oracle, she kept away. Sighing, she glanced around. Things were boring sometimes. That couldn't be helped, but at least when the others finally got here, she could fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Oracle stood back up, took out her sword and blocked the attack that Gemini was about to make on Turgon. She then kicked Gemini back and the two fought sword and sword.

Fortuna became furiou at watching this and wanted to help so instead she used her plant powers. She made fire come around ehr body and discard the minions who were holding her and Whtie Dove down. Fortuna let Gemini and Oracle fight.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:50 pm
Corona felt that pain on her chest and got angry. She then spotted his shadow and used his shadow to form into dark magic and surround him. She then had it grab Moonfire and pull him down into the dark magic shadow prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fortuna ran towards Black Feather with firey hands and threw fire towrds her.

White Dove ran towards Scott and helped him up. She then looked towards Gypsy and said, "Huh, Fox."

Oracle then turned her left arm into a panther arm and scratched Gemini on her right arm, leaving blood behind to drip down off her arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:54 pm
Aquarius watched in horror as Moonfire ws pulled into the shadows. Aquarius wanted to help him but he was too weak from blood loss to move.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:19 pm
Then Corona trapped Moonfire in a dark magic shadowy cage as it imaerge from the ground and Moonfire was trapped now. She then looked towards Aquarius and walked towards him. "Hm, what a pitty. I would expect more from someone who was reacarnated from a warrior long agao, the warrior of water but I guess I was wrong. Your weak, weak enough no to save your pretty girlfriend Athena," said Corona as she trapped him in a dark magic cage.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:25 pm
Aquarius heard what Corona adn became enraged as he yelled,"SHUT UP!" Then, suddenly, the cage burst and Aquarius emurged in the form of a giant water monster. The monster then swatted Corona away and sent her flying through a tree before slamming into another one.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:30 pm
Corona now really felt that pain and became furious but liked the challenge now. So she transfromed herself into a huge dark purple dragon, charged towards Aquarius and wacked him down. "Looks like the great warrior has kicked into you know, her great power. Now all we need is for Gemini and Leo to do the same but they don't even realized that yet now. All well," she said. She then blew dark magic out of her mouth and towards Aquarius.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:34 pm
Aquarius had been knocked out by the hit from Corona but has in a trance like state so the water reformed around him in the shape of the monster. The monster then grabbed Corona's neck and began to strangle her.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:38 pm
Then Corona's eyes began to glow, her dargon claws touched the water and she went threw the water monster. She then flew up in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:44 pm
Once again the monster reformed and chuckled as Corona flew in the air.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:52 pm
"Whoa chill," said Red Fang with a small chuckle. He then started to walk foward and said, "Well, come on then if you want to find your dear leader." As he walked on her lead them to the base.

Warewolf and Castor both faught and faughtas wolves until Warewolf knocked him out and dragged the white wolf in his human form and to Turgon's base door where he spotted the group and Red Fang. "Oh, whoopy doo, why sin't it my dear cousin's band of friends," he said sarcaticly. He then hear fighting from inside the base.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games